Most Beautiful Female

• Asako

• Erinyes

• Farfalla

• MarmaladeSky

• revo

• Sakura Taichou

• Totinona

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Sakura Taichou

World Breaker!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I.m surprised i.m still on the list :))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This year I'll go with Asako. Because:

#savetheloli

(Also she shared a pic in deadpad and she's a cutie btw)
Eeehhh? How did i miss asako piccu ;_; /goes to dig through deadpad

MarmaladeSky

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I don't like this poll at all. Like how am I supposed to pick just 1 here?

Asako I feel has grown a lot this year, I love that for her. And while she will always remain as a loli in our eyes, that doesn't change the fact that she's a pretty girl, inside and on the outside!
Erinyes is one of those people you just can't seem to hate, she's such a sweet person. While I haven't seen her real life looks, rumor has it she's really pretty. I just can feel it.
Farfalla is a vampire that'll always look young in my eyes. Adulting? Birthing a cute kid? Teasing everyone? Pffft, that's nothing - she does that and everything else, and does it well - while looking like a classy, gorgeous lady.
revo - :blushbirb Ooff, what can we say about this cute girl~
Sakura Taichou - Tall redhead, yes yes! Add a little bit of sugar and spice and we've got a beautiful woman over here!
Totinona - is one of those mysterious beauties. Perhaps its her silent beauty that adds to the mystery, but I love it really.

Demonspeed

Gold Saint
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This year I'll go with Asako. Because:

#savetheloli

(Also she shared a pic in deadpad and she's a cutie btw)
But all Lolis are not flat! :arf

Also I thought Asako didn't count as a Loli anymore.

How did this even start anyway? 🤔

Sakura Taichou

World Breaker!
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Asako I feel has grown a lot this year, I love that for her. And while she will always remain as a loli in our eyes, that doesn't change the fact that she's a pretty girl, inside and on the outside!
Erinyes is one of those people you just can't seem to hate, she's such a sweet person. While I haven't seen her real life looks, rumor has it she's really pretty. I just can feel it.
Farfalla is a vampire that'll always look young in my eyes. Adulting? Birthing a cute kid? Teasing everyone? Pffft, that's nothing - she does that and everything else, and does it well - while looking like a classy, gorgeous lady.
revo - :blushbirbOoff, what can we say about this cute girl~
Sakura Taichou - Tall redhead, yes yes! Add a little bit of sugar and spice and we've got a beautiful woman over here!
Totinona - is one of those mysterious beauties. Perhaps its her silent beauty that adds to the mystery, but I love it really.
Aww Marma so sweet ♡♡♡♡

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire

revo - :blushbirbOoff, what can we say about this cute girl~
why didn't you describe the other one? so mean :nah

Sakura Taichou

World Breaker!
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I only saw anime version marma, but i can tell from that that she's a cutie! And her personally the same! I think marma is one of the sweetest girlies on MH, ofc the list is big with juvs and erin right up there to name a few ♡