• Erinyes

• Evil3ye

• Faust

• GrySun

• James Rye

• Juviii

• Purity of Magi

• Vizard

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

This thread's purpose is to decide who is the most contributive member on MangaHelpers. It can be someone who is dedicated to a specific section or someone who is active around the whole forum. Basically, who stands out the most by reviving inactive threads, participating in discussions, and thinking of new, innovative ideas?

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 6 days - Polls open through October 24th
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

Blue16
Cat Sidhe26
Copy Panda
Erinyes
Evil3ye
Faust
GrySun
Hannibal Psyche
Ice King
Jailmurdoch
James Rye
Juvii
lakhan220
Lambu
Linali
Organizized
Purity of Magi
Raven
Seraph
Shinuki no Reborn
syx
Valhalla777
Vizard

Faust 23
GrySun 18
Erinyes 12
James Rye 11
Copy Panda 9
Purity of Magi 8
Juvii 6
Vizard 6
Lambu 5
Evil3ye 4
Cat Sidhe26 3
Ice King 2
Jailmurdoch 2
Linali 2
Raven 2
Shinuki no Reborn 2
syx 2
Valhalla777 2
Blue16 1
lakhan220 1
Organizized 1
Seraph 1
Hannibal Psyche 0

Faust 20
GrySun 17
Erinyes 9
James Rye 5
Purity of Magi 5
Copy Panda 4
Evil3ye 4
Juvii 3
Vizard 3
Cat Sidhe26 1
Jailmurdoch 1
Lambu 1
Linali 1
Shinuki no Reborn 1
Valhalla777 1
Ice King 0
Raven 0
syx 0

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
@Raven for the third year nominating myself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

some may wonders what i even did?

1- Donated avatars since 2017 https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/ft-donate-avater-thread.3008055/
2- Created the sheep game thread which added more activity in the forum and currently sitting at 380k views
3- Was the core reason of stopping an invasion of dupes that was ruining FT section.

gimme my custom title already

Last edited:

zim

Pleased, but sticky
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, I support Faust
He's been pretty integral in helping to keep the T10 game going (amongst other things) - a game that [threads combined] has well over 561K views
:verily

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
@Farfalla I'm extremely biased, but I didn't really have a good grasp on the immense amount of work that gets done to put together the art for Mafia Games and a lot of that is done by Farf. Still, this most recent game, 84, went above and beyond even that. My lovely avi here now is one of many and the notorious, lovecraftian horror that is the "Lawlsz" avi is worth looking back at too. In fact, go back through the majority of mafia games as of late and look at all the art (and spicy Farf posts) and you can get a decent grasp on why I'm nominating Farf.

@GrySun Another Mafia Game mainstay and just as you can crack open Mafia Game threads and see a lot of Farf's work, you can do the same with GrySun threads and analysis posts. Sure, may not always agree and, sure, there may or may not be some sodium mixed in there, but a bit of salt can add some flavor to a dish and you don't have to see eye to eye 100% to see when someone is putting a lot of time, thought, and care into how his MGs go and the state of the game on here in general. I might not have been participating in MGs these years if it wasn't for that first great Fire Emblem game, but beyond that, I don't think Mafia Games would be as popular as they are now if Gry hadn't took the time to flesh out his games and the various aspects of the game itself in various places.

Speaking of flavor and spice... @Purity of Magi . Gry gives MGs life, Farf gives MGs a face, but Magi?... Perhaps the most important contributions of all...

The memes. Special mention to the "Vanplan." Good memes, good times.

Nuff said.

Brandish μ

Brandelicious
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@Faust as many have said, has been unwavering in his pursuit to have MH rank everything, even if his internet is running low.
@Erinyes for not only translations and spoilers, but also informing us about the magazine breaks. She works very hard.
@Vizard always contributing with spoilers, news, volume covers, etc.

@Farfalla
Unfortunately staff cannot be nominated here, because their contributions are paid for.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
@Raven for the third year nominating myself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

some may wonders what i even did?

1- Donated avatars since 2017 https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/ft-donate-avater-thread.3008055/
2- Created the sheep game thread which added more activity in the forum and currently sitting at 380k views
3- Was the core reason of stopping an invasion of dupes that was ruining FT section.

gimme my custom title already
4- You gave us the "uncooperative" meme which by itself should reward you with the "Most uncooperative MH" title.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I support @Raven

5. Also she humbly gifted steam games to those in need, which encouraged conversation about them in several threads throughout the forum :uguu