Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Purity of Magi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Supporting everyone in here especially GrySun. He does a lot for MG. Faust is a given.

Gonna add the following people in here that haven't been nominated yet, but are contributive also imo:

@MarmaladeSky Does a lot for the AC thread for sure
@Demonspeed just being contributive in discussions thread in general

gotta think of the last one..

MarmaladeSky

☽ RED SUN ☾
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Supporting everyone in here especially GrySun, does a lot for MG. Faust is is a given.

Gonna add in here the people that haven't been nominated yet but are contributive also imo:

@MarmaladeSky Does a lot for the AC thread for sure
@Demonspeed just being contributive in discussions thread in general

gotta think of the last one..
I feel very flattered, but unfortunately both Demon and I are not eligible for this category! :emocat You can nominate anyone who is not a member of the staff

Purity of Magi

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I feel very flattered, but unfortunately both Demon and I are not eligible for this category! :emocat You can nominate anyone who is not a member of the staff
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Well you both are already in active staff member nominated so.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Oh well, gotta think of someone else then -w-

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Strong support for @GrySun. I just feel like he is very effective with his posts. Maybe it's just my bias towards Germany but mans not wasting time with any of his posts and always contributes something.

Farfalla

Office cum place worker~
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Adding @Organizized 'cause he's often gathering people to play our games and actively joining those games discussions and @syx cause just like Magu, he adds a lot of fun with his gifs and panels - and the games he hosts are top notch!

Lady pompom

Miko in training
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@GrySun , I know he works really hard with MGs and trying to organize things for a better experience with the game.
@Faust, no matter how hard internet issues may be, the ranks never fail!
@Demonspeed, in terms of activity, he is always in discussions in general and helping keeping threads alive

Demonspeed

Beast Titan
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
@GrySun , I know he works really hard with MGs and trying to organize things for a better experience with the game.
@Faust, no matter how hard internet issues may be, the ranks never fail!
@Demonspeed, in terms of activity, he is always in discussions in general and helping keeping threads alive
Thanks for the nomination. But I am not eligible since I am a staffer.