Most Epic Character | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Most Epic Character

Who is the Most Epic Character?

• Baam

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Yuri

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Koon

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Rak Wraithraiser

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Yu Hansung

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Most Epic Character: Result

Welcome to the result info of Most Epic Character of Tower of God! The voting period is now over. Thank you very much for your votes and participation in this award! Without further delay, let us announce the winner!

Most Epic Character

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ Baam ~

Silver Medal:

~Yuri~

Bronze Medal:

~Rak Wraithraser~

:confetti

We hope you enjoyed the awards! For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the award discussion thread HERE. See you on the next award!

Welcome to the voting round of Most Epic Character of Tower of God Awards! After a round of nominating titles/characters you think is the best, the time has come for you to start voting for the winner! Please read below before you start reviewing the nominees and cast your vote.

Info
  • You can only vote for one title/character for this award.
  • You cannot change your vote after you have done it.
  • Voting period will be closed on May 6th, 2012.
  • We don't restrict you not to talk about the voting round in this thread; whether you want to mention which one you voted for or discuss about the voting round, feel free to do so here.

For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the Tower of God Awards - Info, Rules, and Discussion Thread.

Past Nomination
Baam (3)

Yuri (3)

Koon

Rak Wraithraiser

Yu Hansung

Looking forward to your nominations, and have fun!

Last edited:

kakashi65

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I nominate Rak Wraithraiser for most epic character, because he´s funny and cares for his comrades and he´s just epic, i really miss him in part 2

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Koon I really like him . He's my fav character . He's smart and i loved how he changed 'cause of Baam . He was so cold at 1st . Definitely him as the most epic character . :)

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm going to to nominate Baam for Most Epic Character, he's (or was) such a kind and innocent character and yet never failed to amaze when things were getting serious :nod

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuri

The everything that girl does is epic. I mean I remember her once saying something like "I'll just rip this whole valley out". Nothings more epic than that.

mup

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I nominate Ha Yuri Zahard when she enter the final test and she flick her finger that was epic

Last edited:

Monsterguy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovenia
I nominate "Baam/Jyu Viole Grace" !!!

Although, betrayed(at least to me it looked like that) by a women he trusted the most, right now, at the start of part 2, he stands firmly more badass than ever, and the fact he was betrayed only made him stronger(more powerfull) at the end !!!

Not to speak in part 2, his elegance when fighting, and his potential wich is very unclear, especialy because he is an iregular.

I admire him, becouse he is a positive dark character, I once again really liked from the story, in a long time.

To say it best, for me he is simply "Most epic Character", yes...:)

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yuri, especially the way she bosses other people around, even those stronger than her.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I would like to nominate Yu Hansung. This man (I still can't believe I said it!) is a mysterious person. Until now we don't know yet his motivation for doing whatever he was, is, and will be doing. At times he looks like a good one, at other occasions he seems to have ulterior motives especially related to Baam. He looks simple and weak, but when he fights his power is not to be underestimated. He is a thinker, a strategist, and a careful planner. His words, his actions, elegant but dangerous too... and there is hidden meaning behind it. That's enough for me to call him epic. \o/

Reactions: Nii

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I nominate Baam. As I have pointed out earlier, Baam's innocence and trusting other makes him unique.