• Brandish μ

• Erinyes

• Farfalla

• Kiki

• MarmaladeSky

• revo

• Ustegius

• Valhalla777

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Vandred

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

In fashion as in everything else of importance in life, red should always be preferred to orange.

This thread's purpose is to decide who is the most fashionable member on MangaHelpers.
Do you happen to know some users in real life, or have seen pictures of them, and thought they really look stylish and cool with how they dress?
Well, that's completely irrelevant to the purpose of this category, since we're talking about virtual fashion here - specifically, avatars and signatures.

Who would you say displays the best taste regarding the first, more evident, and more frequent aspect they show to everyone else on this site? Who would you say never fails to make you stop and appreciate the work they put into finding, creating, or adapting the pictures they choose to express their persona? Who can you recall never seeing with a poorly cropped-out or stretched avy?

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 6 days - Polls open through October 24th
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

Farfalla

Office cum place worker~
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Adding @MarmaladeSky , love the sets she uses.
I also like the ones that @Organizized uses.

Saving the last one to add someone that hasn't been nominted but should be here later.

I don't think I'm fit for this category this year btw, lmao. The most memorable avatar I wore was Aurora's arm.

Purity of Magi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't think I'm fit for this category this year btw, lmao. The most memorable avatar I wore was Aurora's arm.
?????

JESUS FUCKING LORD WHAT DID I JUST READ HERE?

LIKE WOMAN, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING BRAZILIAN CORRUPTION.

ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN, DID YOU HAD CRACK, WENT SMOKING OR DID OLI JUST PUKE ON YOUR FACE FOR SUCH COMMENTARY YOU MADE HERE, YOU QUESTION MARK HEAD WOMAN?

HONESTLY, FOR THAT AURORA ARM AVY ALONE, WHICH WAS THE BEST AVATAR THAT EXISTED IN THE WHOLE MH COMMUNITY, YOU DESERVE TO BE HERE ANYWAY.

ALSO NO ONE CAN EVEN TOP THAT AVATAR YOU IMBECILE!

ALSO, HELL YEAH TO THE BABY AVATARS BY PEOPLE THAT WEARING THEM.

YA KNOW WHAT WE WANT, BUT YA KNOW SOME DON'T DESERVE.

EVERYONE WEARING THAT IS THE MOST PERFECTION PEOPLE THAT CAN ONLY EXIST IN THIS WORLD.

HELL YEAH, BABIES, OH HELL YEAH MA BABIES.

I GUESS YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW THAT, DID YOU?

NO YOU DON'T.

DO YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING BABY.

Regardless gonna nominate some here too later. Supporting the ones above me tho.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
omg I hope this shuttle flies of into outer space only to never be heard of again @.@

goodboy_lawlett

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
?????

JESUS FUCKING LORD WHAT DID I JUST READ HERE?

LIKE WOMAN, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING BRAZILIAN CORRUPTION.

ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN, DID YOU HAD CRACK, WENT SMOKING OR DID OLI JUST PUKE ON YOUR FACE FOR SUCH COMMENTARY YOU MADE HERE, YOU QUESTION MARK HEAD WOMAN?

HONESTLY, FOR THAT AURORA ARM AVY ALONE, WHICH WAS THE BEST AVATAR THAT EXISTED IN THE WHOLE MH COMMUNITY, YOU DESERVE TO BE HERE ANYWAY.

ALSO NO ONE CAN EVEN TOP THAT AVATAR YOU IMBECILE!

ALSO, HELL YEAH TO THE BABY AVATARS BY PEOPLE THAT WEARING THEM.

YA KNOW WHAT WE WANT, BUT YA KNOW SOME DON'T DESERVE.

EVERYONE WEARING THAT IS THE MOST PERFECTION PEOPLE THAT CAN ONLY EXIST IN THIS WORLD.

HELL YEAH, BABIES, OH HELL YEAH MA BABIES.

I GUESS YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW THAT, DID YOU?

NO YOU DON'T.

DO YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING BABY.

Regardless gonna nominate some here too later. Supporting the ones above me tho.
please tell me u were pressing shift all that time

@Purity of Magi
@Ēsu Taichou
@Nii