• Kiki

• MarmaladeSky

• Nii

• Purity of Magi

• revo

• Totinona

• Ustegius

• xi0

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

z.5

Pleased, but sticky
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Fashion is the lazy man's tool to cover for their total lack of style

The chameleon is actually far less impressive than people think. Suuuuure, it can change its colours. Big wow... loads of animals can do that

Now, the mimic octopus - there's a true master of fashion!

They can not only change the colour and texture of their skin, but they also understand that they must also play the role. It's not just a quick change of clothes, but the changing of their entire personality to fit the role that they are undertaking...

That's what separates the true masters from the pretenders!

This award isn't just about the most colourful users, but the most flamboyant and extravagant!

One should not vote for boring chameleons, shoving a poorly optimized png into their avatar and pretending it's enough. Instead you should seek out those select few octopuses, who take the time and effort to do things properly

Their avatars and signatures shouldn't just be poorly drawn finger-paintings done by kindergarteners. But rather, they must be epic masterpieces from talents like van Gogh or Bosch!

Voting Round 2
  • Time: 6 days - Polls open through October 16th
  • Members can vote for 2 names out of the remaining nominees. If there are less than 2 nominees, this voting round is skipped for the respective category.
  • Only half of the current nominees (rounded up) will proceed to the next round.

Farfalla [25]
revo [18]
MarmaladeSky [10]
Ustegius [10]
Nii [9]
Purity of Magi [7]
Totinona [7]
Brandish μ [6]
Erinyes [6]
Evil3ye [6]
Asako [5]
Battou [5]
Belserion [5]
Kiki [5]
Copy Panda [4]
Ēsu Taichou [4]
goldb [4]

xi0 [4]

GB [3]
kira [2]
riki [2]
AwkwardMisha [1]
GrySun [1]
Juviii [1]
Lady pompom [1]
Imperium [0]
Jun [0]
Ramen [0]
Shobu_Yoruichi [0]

Remember that this event is meant to be fun for everyone (even for the losers), so don't be a dick!

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I'd like to support myself @Ustegius. Never won this one, even though this might be the only award I'd actually might be deserving for the sheer number of sets I've made. For myself and other a like. Starting my self-campaign with this:

Supporting you :nod , that lovely gallery ! adding @Brandish μ for his adorable Takagi avys.

Brandish μ

Landi shipper
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I agree with most selections. Farfalla and revo have some nice avi's that brighten the place so it'll be hard to go past them.

Adding xi0 and battou.

Special nomination goes to Copan for his current set, the sig is especially amazing.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I agree with most selections. Farfalla and revo have some nice avi's that brighten the place so it'll be hard to go past them.

Adding xi0 and battou.

Special nomination goes to Copan for his current set, the sig is especially amazing.
Ayo my man Brando looking assthetically pleasing with that Pieck avi, very nice selection :thumbs