• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would like to take a moment to thank every one of those awesome 18 MHers that voted for me in this category. Thank you so very much! :hug Without your support, I would not have made it this far. So thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

I would like to ask you for your support again during this second round. And I would like for you to remember that.....

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Thing is, even if someone did something similar it'd likely seem forced or out of character (no matter how nice and friendly they really are). With destiny a post like that just seems kinda natural.

It'd take someone like Erin to get away with it, I think. 's why I voted for the two of them.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thing is, even if someone did something similar it'd likely seem forced or out of character (no matter how nice and friendly they really are). With destiny a post like that just seems kinda natural.

It'd take someone like Erin to get away with it, I think. 's why I voted for the two of them.
:disappoint

Demonspeed

Sage-King Gilgamesh
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Maybe I would have voted for destiny under different circumstances. I voted for Erin and Greg(or gnut, or Furuta) because they were more present than her this year. Since it's a yearly award I think it matters a lot.

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
If desty doesnt' win this, my phallical will rage in anger.

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well...I just wanted to show my appreciation and gratitude...I am really thankful that people still nominate me and vote for me in this category! It warms up my heart
and brings a smile to my face. So thank you again guys for your friendship! :hug

YumaKuga

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Well...I just wanted to show my appreciation and gratitude...I am really thankful that people still nominate me and vote for me in this category! It warms up my heart
and brings a smile to my face. So thank you again guys for your friendship! :hug
I voted for you :confetti

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would like to take a moment once again to thank to all the members who voted for me in this category. Thank you so much! :hug

Making it to the final round has really brought a big and warm smile to my face.
I am very grateful for all the kindness, sweetness, warmness and friendship people have shown me here on MH. A thousand thanks!!!

I would like to ask for your support your this final round, and please remember that...
https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/el7fbzrjkrlkqnc8

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Oh damn, who to vote for... MLG Bradman, syx... syx, MLG Bradman... Linali is also a fair choice... Mmh...
Alright i'm voting for my boy @MLG Bradman, i mean i'm just being bias, i love the dude.