• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I'll nominate @Nemispelled. I don't particularly agree with everything he says, though he does provide a different perspective on things. And there is no denying that his posts are generally well written (easy to read + flows very smoothly).
My third nomination. Even on Discord Nemi's generally has had good points as well. And he's pretty aware as well.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
My boy @Aizen most definitely. Not only a super close friend but we see eye to eye on alot stuff regarding anime and manga and even if we don't we get each other's side of it. I learn something new every time we talk or analyze.

@XXEliteXXAceXX for his controlled and objective posts

@Gryffindor respect bro, really enjoy reading your posts and your chillness in stupid fandom

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
aristotle once produced the vibrations of air we today understand as 'excellence is habit'. its not excellence in habit, rather, its the act of habitually partaking in the accumulation (and distibution) of experience truths and lies related to the subject one wishes to be considered excellent at. that is to say, excellence lies in consistently employing the same ethos, being the proud mountain range, the consistently inconsistent, the never-settling-always-seeking-more-of-the-same.

to post in high quality means to qualitatively depict a narrative, quality in the sense of a unique attribute possesed by those with a finer taste for the true and the simulating.

But one user can hope to make a claim to this title worth our time, not because of an individual post but because of the collective chutulu-like mass of posts that oozes an air of expediency. This user is none other than @Purity of Magi

Purity of Magi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
aristotle once produced the vibrations of air we today understand as 'excellence is habit'. its not excellence in habit, rather, its the act of habitually partaking in the accumulation (and distibution) of experience truths and lies related to the subject one wishes to be considered excellent at. that is to say, excellence lies in consistently employing the same ethos, being the proud mountain range, the consistently inconsistent, the never-settling-always-seeking-more-of-the-same.

to post in high quality means to qualitatively depict a narrative, quality in the sense of a unique attribute possesed by those with a finer taste for the true and the simulating.

But one user can hope to make a claim to this title worth our time, not because of an individual post but because of the collective chutulu-like mass of posts that oozes an air of expediency. This user is none other than @Purity of Magi
Hmmmm........

Brandish μ

Global Moderator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Kaoz
his posts read like reports, makes good points without any extra words/fluff, which I appreciate. Voice I read his posts in - not sure on the accent, it's surprisingly not German; someone who sounds intelligent.

Aizen
makes good points and articulates them well, I enjoy reading his opinion. Voice I read his posts in - when he's a little casual, and laid back American accent. When his post looks all business the accent is wiser and he sounds older.

Belserion
makes good points and expresses her personality a bit when doing so. Voice I read her posts in - an American accent, someone who sounds kind. Except when she's being direct, then it's a more bitchy type voice :P

Many others like Elite, xi0, syx, niichan etc make great posts too.

Styx

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I nominate @kkck, @Demonspeed and @Meliodaf. I stalk the Seven Deadly Sins and One Piece section a lot and I always see those three posting some high quality posts most of the time. They take the time to write out their thoughts, theories and impressions of chapters, characters, and battles or even against other people's posts. Even their shorter posts feel like they have the same kind of passion in them. It is just very interesting to read!

Yes, I do have to agree with you on that. My GrayMi (Gray x Mira) related stuff are of pretty high quality.. Glad to see that you also ship those two characters.

My nominations for this category are: @XXEliteXXAceXX, @M3J, and @Styx.
Why, thank you Nemispelled! :wtf

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Demonspeed and @Gallon of course. I'm also nominating @Undina

I nominate @kkck, @Demonspeed and @Meliodaf. I stalk the Seven Deadly Sins and One Piece section a lot and I always see those three posting some high quality posts most of the time. They take the time to write out their thoughts, theories and impressions of chapters, characters, and battles or even against other people's posts. Even their shorter posts feel like they have the same kind of passion in them. It is just very interesting to read!

Why, thank you Nemispelled! :wtf

Appreciated :hip

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I nominate @niichan, @goldb and @Lady pompom-chan.

Pompom-chan is a victim of a rather unpopular section, otherwise I'm sure she would get a good chunk of nomniations while niichan is barely present as a poster in your usual manga sections anymore. But their posts are always on spot, insightful and well structured.

I threw in Bob in order to gain some plus points. :3

Last edited: