Most 'Improved' Member - Final Round

• Asako

• BD_Beno

• desin24

• GrySun

• Purity of Magi

• Raven

• Seraph

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

zim

Pleased, but sticky
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

For some people there is little room for improvement. For others, there are participation awards!

With all things in life, it is important for people to push themselves in everything they do - this is done with the aim of improving oneself wherever humanly possible
Users should treat their time on this site with the same attitude!

Whether that be in increasing the quality of a debate, through measured and thoughtful input. To cleverly derailing a pointless debate, through amusing gifs and witty quips

Real improvement can require substantial effort. If it was truly easy, then there would not be much need for an award to celebrate it. However, small changes in attitude and action can have powerful effects – such as realising that there are far more interesting things to talk about in One Piece than fighting over who is better out of Sanji and Zoro (I mean, why debate what everyone already knows?!?)

If you are stuck for who to nominate, try to recall if you have seen an obvious increase in the quality of a user's posts. If you do not need to to squint too hard then to detect this, then that user is likely a good candidates for this award!

As before, due to the nature of the word, I will leave it up to you lot to decide what constitutes 'improvement' (but please don't shame yourselves by setting the bar too low when deciding)

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 6 days - Polls open through October 24th
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

desin24 10
GrySun 9
Seraph 9
Raven 7
Asako 5
BD_Beno 5
Purity of Magi 5

Juviii 4
Gajeel 3
SonOfDaws 2
Takuan 2

GrySun 10
desin24 9
Takuan 9
Asako 8
BD_Beno 8
Purity of Magi 8
Seraph 8
Gajeel 7
SonOfDaws 7
Juviii 6
Raven 6

goodboy_lawlett 5
scav 4
shinobi 4
Evil3ye 3
M3J 3
Erinyes 2
Hardy 2
liductan 0

Remember that this event is meant to be fun for everyone (even the losers), so don't be a dick

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE]

Last edited:

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Tbh @M3J comes to mind

Different person nowadays from his spammy past

Erinyes

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Too bad we cant nominate staff here, wanted so badly nominate @Demonspeed here, i mean the guy has improved so much, not long ago he was still wandering in his birthday suit on Discord and only wearing his loincloth Mg-avy's. Now look at him, he looks so much more grand and dignified with an avy that fits both his Mafia persona and his username,

Nominate @Takuan here, he did really improve in his way of playing mafia. and @scav im joking a lot about last Mg, but im happy to see him back, and moreover joining other activities in the forum, he even has an avy now, so, happy to see him enjoying Mh.

revo

In love with the Heavens
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
For now:
@Gajeel
@BD_Beno

I feel that Gajeel started to be more active around the forum this year, same with Beno getting free from the NnT section.

Last edited:

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Adding @SonOfDaws , was just talking to him about it, and I appreciate that he's been more participative and engaging, clever and interesting cookie to be around.
:frankerz I don't have anything clever to say right now, but thank you. It means a lot, Farf

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Adding @SonOfDaws , was just talking to him about it, and I appreciate that he's been more participative and engaging, clever and interesting cookie to be around.
Supporting that nomination.