Most 'Improved' Member - Final Round

• Asako

• BD_Beno

• desin24

• GrySun

• Purity of Magi

• Raven

• Seraph

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Purity of Magi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
All thanks to the tea party, it sets the record so high :lmao
Tell me about it. Not sure what exactly goes in one's mind to come up with something as ridiculous and absurd like that. I just don't even wanna fucking know.... :fail

Anyway, just gonna add the following in here:

@Juviii since she finally is ''trying'' to accept to let go with this astrology zodiac hunt on me. At the very least she isn't everyday glaring at my bed, I think... but I could be wrong of course.
@shinobi her nose finally become more big and red that in itself is quite an improvement.

Last but not least..

@Gajeel finally isn't in denial anymore and accepted his bald self. Thank you god.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Here I will choose @GrySun , cause I can notice how you and Pompom complement each other with every year and its beautiful.
@Asako -chi for settling so nicely, she developed her criteria and has become a very heartwarming member (Thats our loli!)
@desin24 cause... I dont know if its been a thing for some time, but I recently noticed he has become way more outgoing and fun, love it.
Finally @Seraph cause this man is the epitome of improvement, very critical with himself but that only pushes him more, that I have to respect! :lambirb/

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Here I will choose @GrySun , cause I can notice how you and Pompom complement each other with every year and its beautiful.
@Asako -chi for settling so nicely, she developed her criteria and has become a very heartwarming member (Thats our loli!)
@desin24 cause... I dont know if its been a thing for some time, but I recently noticed he has become way more outgoing and fun, love it.
Finally @Seraph cause this man is the epitome of improvement, very critical with himself but that only pushes him more, that I have to respect! :lambirb/
I'm just more active, I guess since I finally have time to engage more after years of quietly observing.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Maybe you can come back to it much later instead?:scry