• MonkeyD-Dragon

• Naomi

• Nuno

• ShenGao

• syx

• uberfayt

• Vici

• Xadyu

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Demonspeed

Beast Titan
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

I miss you with all my butt. I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

Have you met or encountered someone or a group of people whom you like and get along well during the time in the forum but they have left or become inactive at the moment? When you think about the times you have spent together - discussing about the manga or anime, moving about in the various sections, chilling away in the hangouts, writing messages to each other through PMs or the social media, or simply joining in whatever activities there were in the forum - and how much fun you all have had together, have you ever wondered how they are doing in real life? Do you wish that they would come back to the forum again? How much have you missed that wonderful time together that you wish to resume it once more? Do you miss them a lot?

If indeed, you do have that someone or somebody whom you have missed very much, please do share with us in our Award specially designed for you - "Most Missed Member" - and nominate them.

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 6 days - Polls open through October 24th
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

Erinyes

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Nominate @Elusia @Dried Ambrosia @Zirconium

This one is not exactly a nomination, it wouldnt make sense but definitely the most missed member to me. he was not too active here, so probably noone here knew him, he but was still a part of the community , and was very active in other parts of the anime/manga world, he was working so hard in the sc@nlation world and deserved so much more recognition. Its already 6 months. @OldMonkey

RiP

Raven

Registored User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Elusia - liductan

There is 2 more that I forgot their names :/

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score