MarmaladeSky

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

The less you reveal, the more people wonder

This thread's purpose is to decide who is the most mysterious member on MangaHelpers. In other words, is there someone you know who rarely discloses information about themselves? Come on, there's always that one person that you feel comfortable talking to, yet you know nothing about them. And what about their thoughts or ideas? Can you guess what they are going to say?

Luckily for us, there is one thing we can do to expose them... Reveal their names!

Voting Round Final
  • Time: 6 days - Polls open through October 23rd
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
  • In case of a tie for most votes, all tied nominees will be considered winners.

digitaldude (14)
Purity of Magi (9)
shinobi (9)
Juviii (6)
Totinona (6)
Gryffindor (5)
kira (5)
Erinyes (2)
James Rye (2)
Shinobi - 16
digitaldude - 15
Gryffindor - 15
Juviii - 14
Purity of Magi - 13
Totinona - 13
kira - 11
Erinyes - 5
James Rye - 5
desin24 - 4
Copy Panda - 3
Gajeel - 3
Faust - 2
Raven - 2
gnut - 1
Shobu_Yoruichi 1

Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].

Last edited:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
There's people that don't say much about themselves, but the true top mysterious people are those that you're the most curious of. For me those would be:

@digitaldude (what kind of life leads to one obtaining such a unique colorful personality?)
@desin24 (He's an odd case of knowing a lot about him from interview game and other places, while still feeling like you don't know much about him)
@James Rye (Comes and goes for the places that interest him but doesn't fraternize more than that.)
@Gryffindor (selectively sneaky person, he may be here reading this message this second I post it or he may never see it. An illusive man)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'd also like to note that I'd nominate @Vandred but he made that impossible by becoming a mod. So sneaky.

MarmaladeSky

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
There's people that don't say much about themselves, but the true top mysterious people are those that you're the most curious of. For me those would be:

@digitaldude (what kind of life leads to one obtaining such a unique colorful personality?)
@desin24 (He's an odd case of knowing a lot about him from interview game and other places, while still feeling like you don't know much about him)
@James Rye (Comes and goes for the places that interest him but doesn't fraternize more than that.)
@Gryffindor (selectively sneaky person, he may be here reading this message this second I post it or he may never see it. An illusive man)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'd also like to note that I'd nominate @Vandred but he made that impossible by becoming a mod. So sneaky.
Psssht, you only have three nominations - so I'm afraid you'll have to drop one of these mentions! :(

Kiki

🌙
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
HM to Kaoz since mods are not eligible :nomoar