• Poll closed .

Ustegius

Dirty Blonde
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Honestly I think this is the only title I'm nominated for that I might really deserve.

I'm not the kind of otaku that knows all the isekai series of the season, surrounds oneself with busty female figures, uses all extra money on gacha games and goes to sleep while humping a dakimakura.

But I'm a pub quiz master of anime questions. Like I know which episodes of the classic series Sherlock Dog where directed by Hayao Miyazaki, before his break thorough with castle of cagliostro.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Rly? You have a very vast series repertoire xD
I guess. I'm just not very up to date on new series and don't devote a lot of my life to anime/manga fandom the way I used to (not much time whe you're a family man) so I just have a hard time seeing the word 'otaku' applied to me. But as I said, thanks, I'll take it! :tem

Demonspeed

Beast Titan
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I guess. I'm just not very up to date on new series and don't devote a lot of my life to anime/manga fandom the way I used to (not much time whe you're a family man) so I just have a hard time seeing the word 'otaku' applied to me. But as I said, thanks, I'll take it! :tem
I think you have been influenced by the common caricatures we see in fiction too much :p. Otakus aren't necessarily like that.

Faust

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Hey otakus :nerd, join as at the manga club. It's the last day for signing up/suggesting manga and then we'll exercise our right to vote then collectively read whatever wins!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Faust - Seems like an old school Otakuian
Not yet, but I'm planning on reading old school classic mangas starting with Tezuka and Akatsuka's works if I could find scans online.

Most of their manga is hard to find online especially the less popular ones.