Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slaynoir

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I used to love me some krispy kremes before I found out I was gluten intolerant, fuck they were GOOD but the aftermath was nuclear :lmao

Is this what flashed through your head when they said that? I feel like it would for me if I had to go gluten free. So very, very disappointed in humanity.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Is this what flashed through your head when they said that? I feel like it would for me if I had to go gluten free. So very, very disappointed in humanity.
Yeah it sucked shit at first because there goes most fried and breaded stuff and so much more 😭 But that has allowed me to find gluten-free alternatives and also dive into other foods I mightn't of tried otherwise so in that effect it's expanded my culinary horizons

Slaynoir

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah it sucked shit at first because there goes most fried and breaded stuff and so much more 😭 But that has allowed me to find gluten-free alternatives and also dive into other foods I mightn't of tried otherwise so in that effect it's expanded my culinary horizons
Good to know you found a way to get the most out of it. Is it expensive to do that? I couldn't imagine having to do that, just because literally everything seems to have gluten or sugar in it. Did you know there is sugar in spaghetti sauce? I was so grossed out when I learnt that. Naturally I still eat it, but now makes me think of the movie Elf where Buddy drowns his pasta in maple syrup. Cringy pasta.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Good to know you found a way to get the most out of it. Is it expensive to do that? I couldn't imagine having to do that, just because literally everything seems to have gluten or sugar in it. Did you know there is sugar in spaghetti sauce? I was so grossed out when I learnt that. Naturally I still eat it, but now makes me think of the movie Elf where Buddy drowns his pasta in maple syrup. Cringy pasta.
Yeah that's the catch, that stuff can typically be more expensive so that sucks major arse haha plus the sugar thing is something else to contend with. I think the worst part initially was if I went out with friends it was hard to find a bite to eat, but these days we just go to japanese places so I can grab a Donburi as that'll be gluten free :)

Sky

Legendary Dragon (伝説の竜)
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Erinyes - I have no words to express the amount of respect i have for your passion to our craft.

MarmaladeSky

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I want to add @kkck - always seems to put so much effort in things he enjoys/finds interesting
@Sirin for her BNHA passion
And @Zasz for his passion of all things that have to do with anime!

Support all picks though, especially @Erinyes,@Purity of Magi and @Juviii

Brandish μ

The Duchess of Alvarez
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Adding @Hardy here as well :hurr
Ok no but he rly goes all out for the things he cares about and enjoy - while juggling a kid - just check the outputs of MG council (for the ones that aren't in it).

Also @Juviii 'cause we're always squeezing knowledge from her passion out of her lmao, we rly abuse it '_'