Discussion Mother of Chaos

T25

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Are we guessing or is it nakaba approved?
I just dont want to be arguing things if it isn't concrete.
The movie implies it. The manga implies she’s special. That’s what you have

sobreno

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
We don't know the real reason the rulers can't be in britannia. If it is truly because of their power effecting the world, or because of their power they themselves were banished by another power from britannia.
Hawk mama is perfect for britannia because her power is chaos, britannia aka earth is the realm of chaos, which balances the demon realm of darkness and the goddess realm of light. It could simply be the mother of chaos' realm so course she can fit in.

BUT the movie isn't canon....which means hawk mama being the mother of chaos and the celestials is all wish wash?
So Merlin can still be the mother of chaos!?
They can't be in that mortal world because they are too strong, it was already stated in the manga.

Broly

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The mother of Chaos is the Demon Qeen, Meliodas' lost mom. She disguised herself as a pig to keep watching over her son, Meliodas (not Hawk). This is my theory regarding her.

BurlapJack

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
The mother of Chaos is the Demon Qeen, Meliodas' lost mom. She disguised herself as a pig to keep watching over her son, Meliodas (not Hawk). This is my theory regarding her.
But that would mean gelda and zel are incestuous

RollingTurnip

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Here is what I think: do I think she is on par with SD and DK? Yes, I do. It wouldn't make sense otherwise. Why have third deity who cannot compare to the other two? Here are two theories: DK and SD spent their powers creating powerful races and Mother of Chaos did not, thus, her own power is actually higher. Or, Mother of Chaos is the creator of humans but it was forgotten. Hell, maybe she created one race that, unlike Goddesses and Demons, had potential to evolve and change and she kept very little control over them, giving them total freedom(or, total chaos) and this race evolved into vampires, humans and so on. Have it been confirmed who created fairies and giants? Because, hell, they could too come from that one race created ages ago. My guess? It could be elaborated upon if, or better say when, we get a sequel with Arthur.