Discussion - Mother of Chaos | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mother of Chaos

Magiie

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I know it's a bit off topic but how powerful you think the better mage in Belialuin was.
Similar to a TC or AA or not even close :mono

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I know it's a bit off topic but how powerful you think the better mage in Belialuin was.
Merlin was the best mage.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What if Merlin's race is like the demon version of the druids
Then she would be able to use something similar to the PoD like the Druids and their healing. She can't. Plus Fraudrin and Gray Lord were clearly afraid when they heard who she was.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fraudrin level at best.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England

Commanderaxe

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
In terms of skills and techniques I say yes. But in raw power no that be Chandler.
I mean Chandler's more of a hybrid honestly. Combo of Physical and magic. If they were to battle using only spells that'd be a bit harder, although maybe it'd still be Chandler due to full counter and experience. Merlin def has more potential though

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
TBH they didn't give the impression of being particularly powerful in general. They seem to be some variation of human... Even current merlin does not appear to be all that compared to the war's real big shots (top commandments, archangels...) and she has 3000 years, 2 blessings and all the knowledge she could accumulate in that time on her belt. The sages were probably powerful for humans but lacked severely when compared to the other more magical clans.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
TBH they didn't give the impression of being particularly powerful in general. They seem to be some variation of human... Even current merlin does not appear to be all that compared to the war's real big shots (top commandments, archangels...) and she has 3000 years, 2 blessings and all the knowledge she could accumulate in that time on her belt. The sages were probably powerful for humans but lacked severely when compared to the other more magical clans.
Merlin refered to herself as something like Ban in the movie.

Eternita

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
-Sips tea-
Wait for the coming chapters in the weeks ahead folks. And you will see who the best mage is.
Mother of chaos would be DK SD level, you don't judge one by it's creations, that doesn't mean a thing. Also here is a note. The SD and DK aren't gods the definition. They are a really really powerful Demon and Goddess, who are seen as gods by their clans because of the gap in their power. They did not create their clans. Or the beings in their clans.
You are simply comparing powerful demon and powerful goddess to an unknown entity, what she creates doesn't diminish that. Plus she herself could of decided not to give them the potential to grow to provide stability to Britannia. Plus DK and SD haven't been said to be able to create beings....mother of chaos can.

Although there is no concrete proof i will admit, going off the famous trinity of balance, SD= Light, DK= Darkness and then Chaos inbetween (mother of chaos, it seems she will be a power that should balance out the others.

Perhaps the sages were the ones who knew more about the Mother of Chaos, perhaps the Mother of chaos is a being that reincarnates and is now in Merlin. Who knows.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
-Sips tea-
Wait for the coming chapters in the weeks ahead folks. And you will see who the best mage is.
Mother of chaos would be DK SD level, you don't judge one by it's creations, that doesn't mean a thing. Also here is a note. The SD and DK aren't gods the definition. They are a really really powerful Demon and Goddess, who are seen as gods by their clans because of the gap in their power. They did not create their clans. Or the beings in their clans.
You are simply comparing powerful demon and powerful goddess to an unknown entity, what she creates doesn't diminish that. Plus she herself could of decided not to give them the potential to grow to provide stability to Britannia. Plus DK and SD haven't been said to be able to create beings....mother of chaos can.

Although there is no concrete proof i will admit, going off the famous trinity of balance, SD= Light, DK= Darkness and then Chaos inbetween (mother of chaos, it seems she will be a power that should balance out the others.

Perhaps the sages were the ones who knew more about the Mother of Chaos, perhaps the Mother of chaos is a being that reincarnates and is now in Merlin. Who knows.
How do you know they didn't create the clans?

Eternita

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do you know they didn't create the clans?
Because we were told, from mel himself, that the demon world existed before the demon King rose to power. It wasn't instant, he did not have complete domain, he was a demon who gained his power he wasn't born at the top. As the demon world existed, so too did it's creatures the demons which the demon king was one of.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Because we were told, from mel himself, that the demon world existed before the demon King rose to power. It wasn't instant, he did not have complete domain, he was a demon who gained his power he wasn't born at the top. As the demon world existed, so too did it's creatures the demons which the demon king was one of.
the story we heard was a legend about unifying it. He could have created it but found it torubling to rule over.

Eternita

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the story we heard was a legend about unifying it. He could have created it but found it torubling to rule over.
A legend about him rising to power none the less, to unify it. If he created it he would not have trouble ruling over it because he would of been seen from day one as the ruler and creator. He has never mentioned as the creator of demons, and it would be something someone would of most certainly mention. Yes he unified it, but he was much a product of his world like all other demons.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
In the Prisoners Of The Sky Movie, the ''Great Oshiro'' was apparently an individual who assisted in the Holy War and at a specific Sky Temple where he/she (where the movie takes place) saved the Goddess Clan from near-destruction by the Demons and was apparently ''breathtaking'' to look upon due to the white light they had. This individual apparently sealed the Demon Clan + Indura and passed down a sword that is used to seal them every time they resurrect.

This conversation is about this specific individual at the end of the movie:

Diane: ''Hey, Merlin. What was the ''Great Oshiro'' anyway''?
Merlin: ''It's most likely a name the Celestials came up with. But there are hints therein. It seems there was once a huge creature (movie references and turns to Mama Hawk especially) that shined bright and white. It is said the creature possessed darkness that even the Demon Clan feared, as well as light that even the Goddess Clan revered, the people called this creature, ''the Mother Of Chaos''. (As Merlin mentions the last bit, Mama Hawk seems to shred some skin, revealing a bright light underneath'').

I don't know valid this information is, since it is from a movie but my vote goes to ''Mama Hawk'' being the Mother Of Chaos. MoC seems to be someone that was against the Demons and a potential ally to the Goddesses.

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know valid this information is, since it is from a movie but my vote goes to ''Mama Hawk'' being the Mother Of Chaos.
.....aren’t you a little late

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
.....aren’t you a little late
There was no valuable information before to make a educated guess.

Everyone just went ''Oh its Mama Hawk'' because she's mysterious.

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
There was no valuable information before to make a educated guess.

Everyone just went ''Oh its Mama Hawk'' because she's mysterious.
But what you summarized was just a rehash of what was said and discussed on the Prisoners of the sky thread no?

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
But what you summarized was just a rehash of what was said and discussed on the Prisoners of the sky thread no?
Why are you so critical?

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why are you so critical?
Oh sorry it just struck me. Everything was fine but I was needlessly critical of that last paragraph of yours

Last edited:

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Prisoners of the sky is now out on Netflix fyi im hyped