Discussion - Mother of Chaos | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mother of Chaos

Eternita

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hawk mama is the mother of Chaos, people said it from when they watched the movie. But now i got to see.
Merlin knows its hawk mama.

As the Mother of chaos, she is described to have both darkness and light which makes perfect sense for a chaos being. But it doesn't seem she is of any of the clans, she is her own thing which is interesting.
...Or maybe something linked with the sages.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Hawk mama is the mother of Chaos, people said it from when they watched the movie. But now i got to see.
Merlin knows its hawk mama.

As the Mother of chaos, she is described to have both darkness and light which makes perfect sense for a chaos being. But it doesn't seem she is of any of the clans, she is her own thing which is interesting.
...Or maybe something linked with the sages.
She has darkness that the Demons fear, and light which the Goddesses revere, so she seems very powerful.

Seeing how she's created life, is feared/respected highly, I would put her almost God Level but thats just me.

Last edited by a moderator:

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
So, to destroy that Indura, you need all the sins attack full countered by Mel, who full counter that Full counter again back to the beast.

I guess, we know how Mel will defeat the FV with the participation of others somehow.

Nope, I prefer OG power against that FV.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She has darkness that the Demons fear, and light which the Goddesses revere, so she seems very powerful.

Seeing how she's created life, is feared/respected highly, I would put her almost God Level but thats just me.
If she is that powerful, how can she be in the mortal world? Gods and someone with equivalent power ( Emo Mel with OG power ) cannot be in that realm for too long.

They can but for a limited period for time.

Anti mel fanboysim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
So, to destroy that Indura, you need all the sins attack full countered by Mel, who full counter that Full counter again back to the beast.

I guess, we know how Mel will defeat the FV with the participation of others somehow.

Nope, I prefer OG power against that FV.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If she is that powerful, how can she be in the mortal world? Gods and someone with equivalent power ( Emo Mel with OG power ) cannot be in that realm for too long.

she's hiding her godly OG magic power to stay with hawk and may use it to beat the DK or SD:hip

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What they said about it being a being with both light and darkness was interesting. It had not been mentioned in the summaries IIRC.

She can be that powerful. Her giant green pig form is clearly not her real one. So, she must be weaker like that, weak enough to stay there. In the movie, we can assume that she used some of her true power temporarily, and that's why there was some white at the end of the movie. Clearly she isn't at full power all the time. If she was that powerful all the time Gowther and Merlin would have mentioned it.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
What they said about it being a being with both light and darkness was interesting. It had not been mentioned in the summaries IIRC.

She can be that powerful. Her giant green pig form is clearly not her real one. So, she must be weaker like that, weak enough to stay there. In the movie, we can assume that she used some of her true power temporarily, and that's why there was some white at the end of the movie. Clearly she isn't at full power all the time. If she was that powerful all the time Gowther and Merlin would have mentioned it.
Yep but unfortunately, the movie isn't canon.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
The movie isn't canon, but the MoC is.
Well, the manga didn't reveal that MoC is Hawk mama nor her having a " light " part behind her butt.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, the manga didn't reveal that MoC is Hawk mama nor her having a " light " part behind her butt.
I know. What are you trying to say? That she won't be like that in the manga? I don't see why the MoC description should be different in the manga.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I know. What are you trying to say? That she won't be like that in the manga? I don't see why the MoC description should be different in the manga.
Yep due to where the manga is going right now.

The chance are pretty low to focus on Hawk Mama lol.

Even the SD is ignored.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
MOC is probably not at her full power

She is sure to be God tier the way Nakaba is hyping her.

Eternita

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We don't know the real reason the rulers can't be in britannia. If it is truly because of their power effecting the world, or because of their power they themselves were banished by another power from britannia.
Hawk mama is perfect for britannia because her power is chaos, britannia aka earth is the realm of chaos, which balances the demon realm of darkness and the goddess realm of light. It could simply be the mother of chaos' realm so course she can fit in.

BUT the movie isn't canon....which means hawk mama being the mother of chaos and the celestials is all wish wash?
So Merlin can still be the mother of chaos!?

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
We don't know the real reason the rulers can't be in britannia. If it is truly because of their power effecting the world, or because of their power they themselves were banished by another power from britannia.
Hawk mama is perfect for britannia because her power is chaos, britannia aka earth is the realm of chaos, which balances the demon realm of darkness and the goddess realm of light. It could simply be the mother of chaos' realm so course she can fit in.

BUT the movie isn't canon....which means hawk mama being the mother of chaos and the celestials is all wish wash?
So Merlin can still be the mother of chaos!?
Semi canon lot of canon elements are there.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
So is hawk mama the mother of chaos bit canon?
Yup probably

I doubt Nakaba will retcon the entire thing especially when it is shown in the movie.