Mr. Congo Jack's Review of 357! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mr. Congo Jack's Review of 357!

mrcongojack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mr. Congo Jack's review of Chapter 357!!!!!!
Thanks to Bludshock for the cleaning, Nihongaeri for the translation, and Kylara for the RAW.
The Cover:

What kind of licking are we talking about?

It's an okay cover, but not enough...umph. Deidara is a nutbag who enjoys to blow stuff up and call it art. For him to be just standing and sticking out his tongue(s) seems kind of like Kishimoto just phoned-in the cover. This cover just falls flat.

Kabuto... Crazy, or just lonely?

Someone needs a hug. Without Orochimaru, the Mr. Burns to Kabuto's Smithers, he has gone right off the deep end. I mean, he's integrating the body parts of an old man into his body. Who knows where Orochimaru's been? Many have wondered how Orochimaru, the comeback kid, would rise from the dead and we finally have our answer.

Who's the Boss?

Kabuto says he'll return once he learns to control Orochimaru's power. Is that really going to happen? Survey says....probably not. Look at his smile: when has Kabuto ever smiled like that? It seems to me that Orochimaru may already have his hands at the wheel.

The Battle Continues!

In the left corner we have we have the last of the Uchiha, the king of vengeance, the sultan of sulking, Sasuke! Over in the right we have three-tongued avenger, the androgynous Deidara! These two cats came out of the corners swinging.....Alright, enough of the boxing crap. This battle is looking intense. It has been a long time since we've seen a fight like this. Sasuke is moving with lightening-fast speed, Deidara is blowing things up. Lots and lots of action. There hasn't been this much action since the Rescue Gaara arc.

Puff the Magic Dragon.

The chapter ends with Deidara created one massive dragon. What is its purpose? Will it explode? I hope so, because that would be some explosion. Man I love explosions.

Chapter Score: 4 out of 5

This chapter was full of action and plot twists. Kishimoto's starting to move the story along full speed after idling for the entirety of the Immortals Arc. The only thing I didn't like was the cover.

Well, thank you for reading my review. I hope you liked it.

MadDog

Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

ronxks

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

desjr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

lordHokage

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas

ShinobiWrath

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Az3r

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia