1. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  2. The first voting day of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. We Never Learn, U19, Demon Prince Poro's Diaries, Hungry Marie, Dr. Stone, Robot x Laserbeam. Tell us what you think of the newest additions to the WSJ line-up HERE!
  4. New Week, New Contest!
    We're back to the regular contests. This time, it's Brothers Avatar & Signature Set. Showcase brotherly love in sets!

Voting has begun for the Caligraphy summer contest!
  5. The Waifu Wars 2017 have begun! Show us your love!
  6. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 206 Discussion / 207 Predictions

Discussion in 'Capital of the Dead' started by Gallon, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries.
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

2. Yakkun

Yakkun Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Germany
    Pics are up.

If this is what the Commandments truly are, then we have seen nothing yet.

3. Gaggen

Gaggen Registered User

Malaysia
    Those dragons statue and carvings, could it be that they are related to godesses???? Holy shit monspiet and derrerie are dead mad. Oh boy, dont tell me whatever power level of theirs we know so far was just their base..... why isnt sariel healing?? Ludoshell seems like the strongest archangel in this chapter but it doesnt make sense at all..... and merasyclla and gowther were behind it. i see if they call for godesses reinforcements wont they be at the disadvantage. Perhaps they have planned something.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  4. baditz

baditz Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Indonesia
    Why i can only see 2 pict?

5. oxtopus

oxtopus Registered User

Nigeria
    Wow_I did not see this coming at all. So gowther is still working with the commanents and the most schocking part of all,derriere and monspiet...Xd
    Is that supposed to be their original form or some kind of power up or transformation.. Lol
    At least the spoilers show the arch angelas are not that powerful.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 10, 2017 ---
    I hope nakaba isn't trying to restore the commandments hype for the main story with what we're seeing here in the flashback chapters

Tio, Kato756 and Xenotosgolgia like this.
  6. Demonspeed

Demonspeed The Hierophant

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    I told you that the Commandments could power up with the PoD! Mel couldn't possibly be the only one and Derrierie did it against Nerobasta. It was obvious :hee.

Indura must be a reference to the God Indra.

Meliodaf and TarXan like this.
  7. Isaiah Thomas

Isaiah Thomas Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United States
    I think this is their original form because remember those Meliodas demon silhouette
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    & Don't forget what Helbram said about Meliodas not being in a complete state
    [​IMG]

8. oxtopus

oxtopus Registered User

Nigeria
    Yh
    Yeah,it could be their original form who knows what they are? But the editors text said its a secret technique. But meliodas certainly doesn't have a monster form. That silhouette was just to highlight that he is a demon. I don't think there's more to it

9. danh

danh Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Japan
    Are the four archangrls fighting with all of their power??? @@ if it is true, how can they balance with the ten commandments??? The god clan coulb be destroyed by the demon long time ago.

10. oxtopus

oxtopus Registered User

Nigeria
    But it's not a pod power up as you say. The translation of the spoilers say it's a life -risking secret technique. My guess is it has to do with monspiet and derriere origins and relationship. It could be like an ancient transformation secret tech nique passed within monspiet and derriere family or tribe or something.

11. TylerHawke

TylerHawke Registered User

United States
    If you look in chapter 205 derriere has both her arms but in this spoiler when she goes super saiyan demon super saiyan she has a claw for a hand but her other hand is gone. Even in the present time of the Manga she uses her darkness as an arm she lost during this flashback.

I wonder why she couldn't regenerate it.

I wonder what scylla is doing with Gowther because I thought he defected during this war, unless she just so happened to find Gowther but I doubt that.

12. FKS

FKS Mangahelper

Mangahelper

France
    Then again, it's in the editor's note. Also, it has something with desperation.

13. Demonspeed

Global Moderator

France
    Editor notes should be taken with a grain of salt. And there is more PoD surrounding them anyway, especially Monspiet. So it's a PoD power up.

14. oxtopus

oxtopus Registered User

Nigeria
    Well the ones we've seen are still really strong and are likely individually stronger than the commandments present,well until monspiet and derriere got this new power up ,also reudoschel and the last arch angel would likely be very strong.

15. Demonspeed

Global Moderator

France
    PLs are not everything in a war, and Ludociel will probably beat them in the next chapter. Plus there is the fourth one who didn't appear yet.

16. oxtopus

oxtopus Registered User

Nigeria
    Ok but sometimes they are correct plus the full chapter isn't ,their transformation could be explained and there also the fact that PoD as you call it is just increased spread of darkness on the body. This isn't the case as there is an actual transformation. Monspiet has several hands and derriere's got claws and a tail.
    We'll just have to wait and see, if something is said about it,when the full chapter comes out

17. Demonspeed

Global Moderator

France
    True that It's not the typical PoD power up that we know, but Derrierie used the typical PoD power up before so it's not very surprising.

18. danh

danh Registered User

Japan
    I mean I have a feeling that Tarmiel and Sariel are still not fighting seriously here ( in the last chapter and maybe in this chapter too). They seems almost just wait for the demons attack them first and then dogde it or counter that attack..... and continues in this way leading to the fact that they can be easily harmed by the suprised attack of the ten commandments. And before 2 of them (maybe) switching to serious mode, the ten commandments have activated their beast mode....It's little annoyed and not sastisfied....
    I know that Ludoshiel and the 4th arcangel maybe much more powerful but how can they balance with the remaining 10 commandments ( if they all change into acient form or something like that in this chapter)????

ShadowCT6, Kimoho10 and Xenotosgolgia like this.
  19. Gaggen

Gaggen Registered User

Malaysia
    Thats what i thought. Dont worry and dont judge the fight by a chapter. Nakaba always changes his mood.
    The difference in their power level cant be that far. Monspiet stated that the archangel usually divides themselves among the battlefield. If the difference is this big, 2 commandments could have finish him long time ago. I still stick to my point that the archangels havent revealed their true power yet.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2017 ---
    Dont tell me tarmiel did nothing and just ko'd by monspiet just like that. No....i believe there is more they havent show us yet.

ShadowCT6 and danh like this.
  20. danh

danh Registered User

Japan
    I have a feeling that Nakaba is saving the strongest mode of Tarmiel and Sariel for the later.... To be honest, all of their moves from when the appeared are just create some omega ark to kill low level of demon, dogding and withstand the attacks of the demon, fighting with bare hands.... that's all.... not even a more technique...