1. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  2. The first voting day of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. We Never Learn, U19, Demon Prince Poro's Diaries, Hungry Marie, Dr. Stone, Robot x Laserbeam. Tell us what you think of the newest additions to the WSJ line-up HERE!
  4. New Week, New Contest!
    It's time for another seasonal contest! The Calligraphy Summer Art Contest has begun. Show your creative writing styles.

Congrats to WithYouInSpirit for winning the Food Photography contest!
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 206 Discussion / 207 Predictions

Discussion in 'Capital of the Dead' started by Gallon, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Demonspeed

Demonspeed The Hierophant

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    Could Indura be the Demon King himself?

Galan is still here, only petrified.

2. ShadowCT6

ShadowCT6 Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Brazil
    OMG!! This was one of the most brutal and nice chapter of NnT!! That scene which Derriere punched Sariel with her bone made me lost my shit and Ryudoshiell showed to be so badass, arrogant and prideful that made me like him so much! That scene when he says "Nice to meet you. Goodbye" was awesome!!

danh and AiNana like this.
  3. AiNana

AiNana Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Belgium
    Ludociel's quote does put him higher on the ladder. But he will get a hard time to defend himself. And I believe it's not even his full power, so looking forward to next chapter what he's made of.

ShadowCT6 likes this.
  4. ShadowCT6

Brazil
    I have made a meme!! I think I'll make a thread just for Nanatsu no Taizai memes. What do you think about it?

5. Meliodaf

Meliodaf Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States
    They probably didn't use it against Meliodas because all of the commandments were aware that Meliodas isn't the guy he was before and so they assumed there was no need given that this was the guy Derrierie wrecked a month ago. But I think he told her he was back to his old self so either she didn't believe him, wasn't think clearly or they were both physically incapable of doing it.

Also my guess is that Meliodas, one way or another will be on par or a little better than noon Escanor for plots sake at least. Through this technique or another Meliodas has to be able to fight the guy or he won't even appear to be a threat. And then he'll be just like the Commandments before this flashback,(and it isn't doing much for a few of them.) appearing to be a threat and doing little more than that.

6. ShadowCT6

Brazil
    I think that Nakaba keeps avoiding give an OP to Gowther, since the late has a really badass power that could for example permits him finish the Great War quickly. Reading the chapter, seems that Gowther's magic wasn't strong enough to avoid Nerobasta realize that there were something wrong. I mean, she should keep thinking that there were only her and Ludoshell at that room, however, she is just trapped in the illusion without loosing her lucidity.
    I hope that Gowther erase her recent memories in order to make Nerobasta thinking that there are only her and the archangel.

7. Bigbootyjudy

Bigbootyjudy Registered User

Band of the Hawks 2
    Sarmiels smug face getting shanked feels so good.

But does anyone know the chapter where the little kid with the lute appears (the one at the festival)? Doesn't he have one eye covered?

8. Demonspeed

Global Moderator

France
    I don't think that's the case. The way I read it, he was manipulating her memories in other ways after using it to make her think he's Ludociel first.

ShadowCT6 likes this.
  9. Divine evil

Divine evil Registered User

England
    Well according to Nerobasta Ludoshel the greatest Achangel. Yeah gonna have to that statement with a grain of salt considering she's a fangirl and loves him. Interesting bit about him giving up everything to win this war.

Gowther still with the Commandments at this point thought he left before the Holy War started. Nice to see he still read minds without people permission. Curious as to what he's planning on doing with the Goddess gate. That's gate looks interesting has 2 dragons at the bottom and 4 goddesses with loads of small goddess around them. Wonder what Scylla meant with her words perhaps the 4 big goddesses statues are in fact goddess themselves. Don't why the goddess clan would do that if that's indeed the case.

The goddess can use there light to heal wounds like the demons with darkness as I thought was the case. Ludoshel a tier above everyone else present at this battlefield he's was awesome. So the top tier Commandments have a transformation that gives them great power but they become mindless beast called Indura. I'm guessing only these 2 and the 3 brothers can use the transformation among the Commandments. Wonder what's the power boost they get from this transformation .I'm curious as to whether Doler and Gloxinia can use Indura. . Guessing Nakaba will use the Indura mode to have Estrassoa rematch Escanor in the present. With there decrees and Indura transformation looking forward to seeing what Nakaba gives the Archangels.

10. Demonspeed

Global Moderator

France
    Chapter 158. No, his eye is not covered.

11. Isaiah Thomas

Isaiah Thomas Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United States
    I don't think he is going 2 kill the Escanor hype this fast if at all. What I mean by that is let's say Esatrossa face Escanor again while he is in his Indura transformation if Escanor lose & it's not noon it's irrelevant & if Escanor wins then it's irrelevant because Esatrossa already lost 2 Escanor. I personally want 2 see them fight again but it only make sense if Noon Escanor lose. If Nakaba is planning having Indura Esatrossa vs Escanor & Escanor win I much rather have Meliodas vs Zeldris & Esatrossa.

12. Demonspeed

Global Moderator

France
    If there is another fight between these two again(not certain) Estarossa will lose. The Sins are not going to lose when they will all be ready. What will be interesting to see in this battle is how far he can push Escanor using this.

13. Sama34

Sama34 Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Mexico
    I get a feeling the TC are getting overwhelmed, then Gloxinia, Dolor, and Meliodas will step in to support them this time, with Gloxinia healing Derriere's and Mospiet's hearts using DoL.

14. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    I don't get why people keep thinking Meliodas will support the demons when we know he's their enemy 3,000 years later, and Gloxinia and likely Dolor defect after the battle against the Demon King, who is not here yet.

15. Demonspeed

Global Moderator

France
    Mel is like a 3rd party. It's true that he is not with the Demons but I doubt he'd let them die if he sees them in trouble against the Archangels. He didn't kill Carmadios after all.

16. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    He killed both Aranak and Zeno without a blink of an eye, so I don't think he's particularly fond of leaving the demons alive. Meliodas simply doesn't want all the races to vanish because of the goddesses and demons' ideals, and is therefore sided with neither. I'm definitely sure he wouldn't fight alongside the demons, though. Assuming a position similar to Elizabeth's a few chapters ago would be the likeliest.

17. Gaggen

Gaggen Registered User

Malaysia
    Now, IMO meliodas shouldnt be able use indura.
    Here are the reasons
    1.) It needs sacrifice and mel is well an immortal.....
    2.) I doubt the demon king will teach his sons such technique or even allow them to do it. He have gave them enough power....
    3.) His demon marking against helbram is good enough and is a clean technique and i dont want a whale body part popping out of him for no reason.......

18. FKS

FKS Mangahelper

Mangahelper

France
    Great War and Holy War are the same thing. I guess the demons call it the former.

By the way, let's not forget that MS fucked up Fraudrin's line about the time Gowther went missing. The latter actually disappeared sometime before the Great War.

19. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    Alrighty, it makes even less sense now.

And yes, I believe everyone knows about that by now.

20. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Galactic Empire
    That seems odd considering gowther is still around. Unless the demons for whatever reason see the great war as beginning at some point after the events we are witnessing right now. That would make remarkably little sense considering the way things have turned.... I mean, in the moments we have seen we have already seen the demons exterminate thousands of demon civilians and the majority of the demon army. With that in mind it is kinda hard to imagine this not being a part of the great war. Perhaps this is what forces the demons to start looking for allies in other species like the vampires. And we might be about to see what it is that causes gowther to trigger his commandment.