1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. Submissions for Landmark Photography Contest has begun. Capture a picture of a landmark!

Voting has begun for the Musical Cover Contest. Pick your favorite piece!

Congratulations to Ustegius for winning the Illustrated Children Book Drawing contest!
  5. The MangaHelpers Manga Awards 2018 are over. Celebrate the winners now!
  6. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 263 Discussion / 264 Predictions

Discussion in 'Capital of the Dead' started by FKS, Apr 9, 2018.

?

What will happen to Estarossa?

Poll closed Friday at 9:03 PM.
  1. He will absorb the Commandments and defeat the Archangels

13 vote(s)
    15.7%
  2. He will power up his Demon mark and defeat the Archangels

20 vote(s)
    24.1%
  3. The Archangels will kill him

3 vote(s)
    3.6%
  4. The Demon masters will save him

35 vote(s)
    42.2%
  5. Elizabeth will save him

12 vote(s)
    14.5%
  1. HisokaxMachi

HisokaxMachi Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

England
    Maybe she's Merlin mother?

2. Moegara

Moegara Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Holy Britannian Empire
    Merlin mother should just be a magician, shouldn't she? She's supposed to be entirely human although powerful.
    I don't think the term Mother here implies she's a literal mother (although she may be). The werefoxes, the vampires, the Hawk family, perhaps even Cait Sith (if he's not a demon or goddess)... there are far too many races that spawned from her according to that piece of information.

3. HisokaxMachi

HisokaxMachi Registered User

England
    Doesn't have to be since her father a macician. Why can't human say her true name then if she's supposed to be human?

4. Gut's is the man

Gut's is the man Registered User

United States
    dud
    she's not a human.

5. Shutensatsu

Shutensatsu Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United States
    The implication in this hypothetical situation is that his cause of death was the same as Gowther’s.

Doing whatever they did to end the war, and seal the clans away.

Mael died first.

Gowther died later underneath Lioness.

LssJBroly likes this.
  6. LssJBroly

LssJBroly Registered User

New Zealand
    This could make sense, since initially Nerobasta was meant to open the gate to the heavens and summon Mael before Gowther controlled her.

What even happened once Gowther left the corrupted gate? Nerobasta’s whereabouts are unconfirmed since the last time we saw her was by the gate to the Demon prison. We can assume she was still nearby. What’s stopping Nerobasta from “fixing” the gate and summoning Mael afterwards? Melascula was left behind but she had been immobilised by Gowther so I doubt she would be able to do much to resist Nerobasta’s attempts.

Magiie and danh like this.
  7. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

India
    I am going with the first option here

But but why there isn't this option

"Elizabeth professes her love for Estarossa and together they elope" :p:p:p

8. sobreno

sobreno Registered User

Djibouti
    Elizabeth is the incarnation of fidelity. Same for Meliodas.

9. SkyJockey

SkyJockey Registered User

United States
    Oh man that would be top kek.

titantron91 likes this.
  10. Tragicdeath

Tragicdeath Registered User

United States
    Haha. How about Der is really meant for Estarossa when he loses his darkness. :)

Eiyuu Yami likes this.
  11. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

India
    Isn't the title saying "man" so it should apply to Estarossa only.

12. titantron91

titantron91 Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Philippines
    Damn dat shoujo feels.

Arjuna likes this.
  13. Tragicdeath

Tragicdeath Registered User

United States
    Oh ok. But Im really hoping Der and Esta would join forces with Sins soon as well as Zeldris. Hmmm maybe great when they'd fight the mother chaos outside 5 fanctions. :)

14. Napstablook

Napstablook Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Singapore
    Lets hope Ellie purifies Esta and turns him back into meek, adorbs shota-kun who gets bullied like Hawk does.

Jokes aside though, I wanna see the tragic backstory of Estarossa. Lets hope Nakaba-sensei gets to it.

15. Yata_Mirror

Yata_Mirror Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Ghana
    Why are people complaining about Mangastream's translation.
    Clearly there was a comma after spitting.
    They control the ocean like spitting and control the tornado like sighing.
    That doesn't sound wrong.

Moegara and LssJBroly like this.
  16. OtakuFreak

OtakuFreak Registered User

United Kingdom
    As for the Mael situation. It's a wild idea but maybe the Demon King was the one who left Mael on deaths door and then Estarossa took the killing shot.

Some quality father and son bonding time right there, let him have his "first". :cheez

A: Who said that Meliodas is going to be a threat to the old DK? Meliodas father didn't give all 50% of his power to one person as it threatened his position. But he is doing it. So to me, isn't it painfully obvious that absorbing the commandments and becoming new DK is a trap?

B: He's the same old Meliodas, except that he has memories of people he had a relationship with. That's why he doesn't seem as evil or vile, because he is only sparing them.

But if you think about it he wasn't hesitant about starting Holy War 2.0. Seems vile to me.

C:True, but as a side note why is removing Meliodas curse a benefit to him now? He's already lost his emotions so it will just be taking away his immortality for no reason.

He knows what he's doing most likely but his plan is horribly weak. It's so easy for it to fail.

But for him to execute this plan he has to become evil.

She does care about Meliodas suffering. She understands that he doesn't want the position or want what he is going to be tied to after he absorbs the commandments. He literally broke down in front of her and basically confessed that he doesn't want to do this, but he has to because unless one of them tries to break the curse they will never end.

That's the equivalent of someone who is an addict, telling me at their lowest point to make them go see professional help if they relapse. Meliodas has basically relapsed and she is going to save him.

And breaking the curses does nothing. It doesn't end their suffering. The benefit of breaking them only exists with stopping the chain of death Elizabeth has to go throug.

Realistically if he becomes DK and breaks the curses.

He won't be happy, he will be suffering for the rest of eternity.

She won't be happy because Meliodas will be suffering

At least when the curse was active they had happy moments during the 3000 years. With this situation there is none of that.

Elizabeth and Meliodas are both being selfish and selfless. Elizabeth is being selfish because she isn't considering how he feels about the curse, But at the same time she knows the DK position is just going to make him suffer even more and she wants to save him

Meliodas is being selfless by breaking her curse but is being selfish because he isn't considering her feelings.

Both are in the right and wrong, it's why I'm in the middle when it comes to taking sides.

Aldan likes this.
  17. mandark

mandark Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Uchiha Clan
    Excellent theory.. it explain everything from elizabeth/estarossa connection, his fight with mael and etc . man this will make estarossa even more of loser than he is now haha. but i don't no why i got a feeling that things are not going to be so easy. i mean nakaba san is really a TROLL MASTER. what if he is making estarossa bad ( i mean really flunking bad) now and suddenly gives him a power boost, a plot twist no one ever expected. i mean we all are hating him now ( i actually feel pity for him) and suddenly something happen and we all go WTFF!!! and start loving him all again. i am saying this cuz after reading the manga and amount of attention nakaba san has given to estarossa's character development its just doesn't seem he will just make him a sore loser and leave him at it.
    anyways i think we should wait for chapter 264. i think its going to be the most important chapter as it might explain everything. we might see some hidden estarossa power or in any other case the above theory will completely make sense. JUST CAN"T WAIT FOR MONDAY ..
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2018 ---
    hey com'on i was just having fun . please don't take it seriously .

Moegara likes this.
  18. LaserBeam

LaserBeam Registered User

Greece
    I am pretty certain that elizabeth won't allow the archangels, to kill estarossa because A) that's not her character and B) nakaba wants to delay plot wise the whole meliodas becoming the demon king because somehow he will get saved by elizabeth and the sins so i think estarossa will probably end up imprisoned not killed in some sort of perfect cube perhaps by merlin maybe next 1-2 chapters so that the stigma alliance -sins will have half of the commandments that meliodas needs in order to turn into the dk. If the masters save reckrossa's ass this will just mean 3 more commandments for meliodas which i kinda doubt it will be that easy.

LssJBroly likes this.
  19. Moegara

Moegara Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Holy Britannian Empire
    Didn't mean to sound angry. It's all good.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2018 ---
    I think he'll be succesful in absorbing the commandments. Many readers would be obviously angry if all of this only led to him being stopped, and Estarossa becoming the DK wouldn't help them at all (they'd all die by his hand if that were to happen, except Eli who would be kidnapped).

Stopping Meliodas before he succeeds would be like stopping Babidi from resurrecting Boo at the start of the Boo saga, and that took twice as long.

20. Eiyuu Yami

Eiyuu Yami Registered User

Austria
    Mother of chaos is most likely the enemy in Arthur's Sequel.

How tf are they gonna save Estarossa if he turns mad from the commandments? They have no clue how to separate the commandments from a person...?!

Can "there shall be light" save him?

Emperor Spriggan and Tragicdeath like this.