Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 271 Discussion / 272 Predictions

FKS

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Country
France
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics & Summaries.
24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Kato756

Country
Brazil
Hawk backstory, yey
Man i just find wild so adorable.

So it looks like the DK still can assune his regular form in the purgatory

MasniBog

Country
Serbia
Wild is cute though it looks like DK stole Hawk from him xD

Baum

Country
Germany
Yo, Wild is super cute haha
Love how fluffy he looks on those pictures XD

revo

ᕕ( ◔3◔)ᕗ
Mangahelper
Country
Argentina
From what I understand from the page with all these animals, it seems that Hawk did reincarnate more than one time.

The Prince of Darkness

Country
France
Finally it look like we have some informations about Meliodas' pet over those 3000 years

sobreno

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Djibouti
From what I understand from the page with all these animals, it seems that Hawk did reincarnate more than one time.
Hawk is like Elizabeth, the DK gave him a curse similar to her without the " victim must die when he/she recovered his memories from his past lives " shenanigans.

That explains how he was still alive from Hendy's dead end, he is protected by the DK, he is camera after all.

Bøjan

Country
Macedonia
I don't think Meliodas actually killed Gelda. When he told Zeldris that "secret" if it was Gelda's death (to be precise - reviving Gelda) why didn't Zeldris get pissed off then? It was probably something about freeing her. I'm really excited to see what's in this chapter related to the vampires.

kubic

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Country
France
So it seems that Wild's brother is indeed Hawk.Hawk's true name is Mild (Mairudo) and he was indeed taken by the DK right after birth, this happened 800 millions years ago (in purgatory ofc).

We need to wait for FKS to be sure, but that's what I understood.

revo

ᕕ( ◔3◔)ᕗ
Mangahelper
Country
Argentina
I don't think Meliodas actually killed Gelda. When he told Zeldris that "secret" if it was Gelda's death (to be precise - reviving Gelda) why didn't Zeldris get pissed off then? It was probably something about freeing her. I'm really excited to see what's in this chapter related to the vampires.
At first I thought Meliodas lied to Zeldris and didn't tell him that he actually killed Gelda. I mean, when she showed Meliodas didn't know that the TC would be free again so he followed her request to kill her.
But now, yeah, I guess that probably Meliodas just sealed her again.

Undina

Country
Romania
And he was Wandle indeed, I kept looking for the puppy in the flashback some people assume was the original incarnation, but no trace so far.
At first I thought Meliodas lied to Zeldris and didn't tell him that he actually killed Gelda. I mean, when she showed Meliodas didn't know that the TC would be free again so he followed her request to kill her.
But now, yeah, I guess that probably Meliodas just sealed her again.
Idk, the SDS as a team were purposefully put together to defeat the TC, and if his taking the decrees himself to break the curse was indeed one back-up plan of his, that means he did know they would be free at some point(or planned to release them himself for that). It's more like they were released before his team was strong enough to manage the TCs without trouble.

And there's no more room for me to gush over how adorable Wild is:zomg. Everyone got to do it ahead of me:s

kubic

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Country
France
And also, I might have misunderstood but the other animals (parrot, dog etc) that were with Meliodas are not Hawk's ancestors. They were 'normal' animals and therefore they could die either from trivial accidents or because of old age. That's why the DK chose to use a creature from purgatory for this task (keeping eyes on Meliodas).

And Hawk came to Britannia 16 years ago (Britannia time) since 1 one minute there = 1 year in purgatory. 16 years in Britannia is indeed equal to 8 400 000 years in purgatory.

Last edited:

sobreno

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Djibouti
If one minute in the real world = one year in Purgatory.

How could the DK watch Meliodas from there? Meliodas must move at the speed of light or beyond in his perspective lol.

Undina

Country
Romania
And also, I might have misunderstood but the other animals (parrot, dog etc) that were with Meliodas are not Hawk's ancestors. They were 'normal' animals and therefore they could die either from trivial accidents or because of old age. That's why the DK chose to use a creature from purgatory for this task (keeping eyes on Meliodas).

And Hawk came to Britannia 16 years ago (Britannia time) since 1 one minute there = 1 year in purgatory.
Do you mean "incarnations"? Cause naturally, they can't be his ancestors. Either way, I'm not sure whether the nature of the previous bodies confirms they weren't incarnations of Hawk's soul, because, at the end of the day, the DK can control in what sort of body a soul incarnates, if we're to believe the fact that he chose to force Ellie to reincarnate as human(through the curse he claims to have cast).

Tragicdeath

Country
United States
I think its bouyei chinese not japanese yes? As I understood they were suggesting Hawk is the real Estarossa. Although I'll have to wait FKS to translate bouyei chinese character to british english, the real english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)