Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 288 Discussion / 289 Predictions

Discussion in 'Capital of the Dead' started by FKS, Oct 31, 2018.

?

What will happen in next chapter fight?

1. Escanor wins

35 vote(s)
    24.5%
  2. Zeldris wins

35 vote(s)
    24.5%
  3. Someone will interfere

59 vote(s)
    41.3%
  4. Other (specify in the comments)

14 vote(s)
    9.8%
  1. Ahmad Al-Hindi

Ahmad Al-Hindi Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Jordan
    Didn't pay much attention. :mono
    Well, probably it's Chandler's hand:whistle, but I still believe that they will go after Gowther.

M.Khedr and Bittersweettea like this.
  2. M.Khedr

M.Khedr Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Egypt
    I guess this's the first friday ever we don't have the spoilers thread ,

RAI , where're you ???:(:(

3. Bittersweettea

Bittersweettea Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Philippines
    It's been like this for four weeks already. The spoilers, Korean raw and the English translations would come in Mondays now.

4. M.Khedr

M.Khedr Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Egypt
    I know , but this the first time we haven't gotten THE SPOILER THREAD yet till now though it's friday ,

i remembered those glorious days when we were getting the whole chapter on friday / saturday .

5. sobreno

sobreno Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Djibouti
    Look likes spoilers for NNT aren't a thing anymore.

lindananahayashida likes this.
  6. GreaterForce

GreaterForce Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

England
    I really hope Ludociel will actually have a proper fight after Zeldris' ability expires, however that may come about. I'm sure there's something more to see from his Grace, Flash.

7. the powerscaller

the powerscaller Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

India
    we have not seen anything of his grace flash till now except gold shining which was merely a demonstration by ludociel

Ludoshell23 and Bittersweettea like this.
  8. Seven777

Seven777 Registered User

Australia
    I reckon he's gonna lose his shit when the truth about Mael is revealed. He'll stop bothering to preserve Margaret's body and go crazy with Flash, possibly reversing Zeldris' 3v1 situation and taking on the demons alone.

9. Bittersweettea

Bittersweettea Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Philippines
    If that happens then there's a very big chance that Margaret will die though I have the feeling that Nakaba wouldn't kill her because if he did then the story will become dark. I would assume that Ludo will leave her body and start using his own after the Mael Reveal.

10. Seven777

Seven777 Registered User

Australia
    I dont personally think Ludo is stronger in his main body, just less limited in his usage of Flash since he doesnt have to keep his host alive to heal, but if he suddenly stops caring about preserving his host imo he'll be able to display his full strength. The reason Sar and Tar were so weak, imo, is because they didnt remain in their hosts long enough to fully reform there true bodies, i think Ludo will accomplish what they didnt and so wont be leaving Margarets body until she is on the absolute brink of death.

Who knows though, maybe by the time Mael is revealed Ludo will have fully healed, but i doubt it, Margarets isnt getting out of this unscathed like Sar's host, Sar alluded to that already, and Ludo has only used a fraction of his grace compared to what Sar and Tar pulled against Estarossa. So i'd say we'll be seeing some physical effects happening to Margaret as an indicator of her degrading body before Ludo leaves, like what happened to Sar's host.

11. GreaterForce

GreaterForce Registered User

England
    Yeah, I reckon either that will happen, or Ludociel will retake his original body and start spamming Flash like crazy. Either way, he's definitely gonna go on a rampage after next Chapter, I'm sure of it. When that happens, we might get some more backstory on him and his hate for Demons as well.

12. sobreno

sobreno Registered User

Djibouti
    Nope, Zeldoris is either finished or win against the One.

Ludo is out of that fight now, it is a showdown between the One vs Zeldoris now.
    Ludo is irrelevant now lol.

He has no way to defeat Zeldoris and he literally forced the One to challenge him lol.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  13. Zerodx

Zerodx Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Indonesia
    I think ludo will possess gil and when zeldris almost got destroy either chadler create night day or meliodas awaken and destroy escanor

14. MrSchmitty7

MrSchmitty7 Registered User

The Wall
    Yes and you said Mel’s magic does not ignore durability therefore it isn’t haxxed. Haxxed ability ignore stats. If a person with stronger durability can resist it isn’t haxxed then. And the problem is we can’t even talk about that anymore because the mods said not to.

It doesn’t matter who brought it up. We both discussed it because it was a discussion point about Zel’s magic. How is another discussion point a straw man? That’s not even the correct usage of it.

And lastly your arguments about Escanor don’t work because you can’t give me numbers or anything.
    “His power is only a portion of the supreme deity” Ok, does this confirm that he is weaker than Zeldris? No. Zeldris’ borrowed power is not the same as Escanor’s power. Zeldris’ borrowed power is at a constant rate, Escanor’s gets stronger with the sun nor do we know the exact numbers put into Escanor’s magic. Escanor could have 40% for example and Zel could have 20%

“Escanor is far from Mel’s tier and Mael’s tier” According to who? Where was this shown in the manga. First you say we can’t scale Escanor in your last sentence, but then you go and place him below Mel and Mael. That is your contradiction. For someone who apparently is obsessed with facts you sure love making your own up

Look you have to read by the way. I never said Escanor could break through Zel’s ruler I said it’s a possibility if his magic is strong enough. You’re the one who flat out said he couldn’t do it before anything was shown.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    lindananahayashida and Seven777 like this.
  15. OtakuFreak

OtakuFreak Registered User

Fun Forum
    If Margaret's body as a vessel becomes compromised then I'm fairly certain Hendrickson will be the next option for Ludoshel if he requires another vessel and I'm pretty sure the Druid virgin would love to have one of the Four Archangels inside of him (:cheez)

I don't know why Chandler hasn't summoned true night yet, I mean there's no reason to not have it 100% active all the time given it eliminates the biggest weapon of the Goddess Clan (Mael/Sun) whilst empowering demons. Either Nakaba has an explanation for it or Chandler is simply not using it for plot reasons.

Meliodas will awaken once the S & D squad come and help the Assault Squad in Camelot, almost defeating them in battle but are stopped just in time by 5C-Meliodas waking up from his beauty sleep :teehee

Anyone else excited to see Elizabeth's expression when she sees 5C-Meliodas and vice-versa?

16. the powerscaller

the powerscaller Registered User

India
    ludo maybe having higher power level and Magic than zeldris but zeldris has is the perfect counter for ludo that's why don't expect ludo to do much against zel but off course he can do something against the masters for sure

17. OtakuFreak

OtakuFreak Registered User

Fun Forum
    Honestly, Zeldris should be especially thankful to his father, the Demon King for lending him the immunity to magic which allows him to eliminate a big weakness of his Ominous Nebula. Without such immunity, Ludoshel could easily exploit the technique and fight back.

Ludoshel is simply unlucky not only is his blessing outperformed by Ominous Nebula, but his magic is also completely ineffective.

18. mandark

mandark Registered User

Vandenreich
    this one week wait for the chapter without spoilers flunking hurts :emocat

19. Eternita

Eternita Registered User

United Kingdom
    Im still don't think anyone is going anywhere...no one is going after Gowther.
    Considering the gap from Mael's reveal to the end of the battle. If for some reason Ludo left with his LIGHTSPEED you telling me he couldn't get there before King awakened?
    Another point they will all get one shotted by King.
    Another point they are in the darkness, Ludo can't casually walk out, also it was created by Mel and im pretty sure there was no confirmation that the demons can walk out either.
    Another point, is that Mel cocoon more important than Estarossa NOT BEING REAL. Hence whats the point in dropping everything and going to gowther over
    it. Merlin for one aint leaving, so im sure no one is leaving her alone with Mel.
    The fight will continue till Mel comes out. I believe.

mandark and Bittersweettea like this.
  20. A v i

A v i Registered User

India
    Do we know that this is a weakness to his ability?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.