Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 292 Discussion / 293 Predictions

Discussion in 'Capital of the Dead' started by FKS, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Bittersweettea

Bittersweettea Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Philippines
    [​IMG]

shipleyy, XenonVoid, Kimoho and 3 others like this.
  2. sobreno

sobreno Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Djibouti
    Impossible. <_>

3. lindananahayashida

lindananahayashida Registered User

Bangladesh
    Bittersweet.. memories!
    Enaaiyaaiyaiiii will lolways louvuuh!!
    :hearts

4. KewnTorn

KewnTorn Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Germany
    I can't wait for next Chapter and see how strong the sinner is.

XenonVoid, JustNaive, mandark and 3 others like this.
  5. Kay3795

Kay3795 Registered User

Nigeria
    The DK created TOD who he has great proficiency with Creation magic. Whatever powers, intelligence, ability, strengths even OG magic that TOD has is going to be either something the DK can perform himself right now or something he could perform by himself if he thought about them by virtue of being the creator. He's basically like Juha Bach (bleach) with nigh-infinite moves with Almighty, ABCDEFGHI.............Z because that's essentially how versatile the DK is with Creation magic. Remember how Mael utilised some of the 10C when he absorbed them? Now think what its creator can do with them instead.

He is a very creative ruler who, from the onset, took on a chaotic world like the Demon world & brought it under subjection, thus becoming their supreme ruler or their God.

He already has the biggest feats in all of NNT & to think he hadn't properly introduced himself yet.:s
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 7, 2018 ---
    I could respond to this in myriads of ways but I'll keep it short n simple.

You're not the first person to criticise a leader neither would you be the last. The greatest, most influencial leaders this world has ever known & will ever know are also the most heavily critized. Someone once told me "you measure a person's success by how great their critics are". It's par for the course

XenonVoid likes this.
  6. revo

revo ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Mangahelper

Argentina
    :awe
    I don't know what is going on, but go back on topic, this got into a weird mix :XD.
    Every time the Demons show a new feat, this gets in a salty war. But no matter how many news warriors or creatures the DK introduces, the SD is still equal to him, no matter what.

Anyone else thinks that Ban will tell Hawk about Wild in the next chapter? I doubt we will see the Sinner fighting this week. Give me Ban interacting with everyone Nakaba, especially with King. I wonder if Elaine will be back as well (Hawk Mama has to show up too).

7. MasniBog

MasniBog Registered User

Serbia
    I doubt they will chat that much and leave their comrades to die from Sinner they will rush to help first but a couple jokes on King's hair is good thing.

8. Bittersweettea

Bittersweettea Registered User

Philippines
    The next chapter will focus on Ban asking who is the guy with the Pompadour and having a very hard time believing that it is King. Mark my words. :cheez

9. MasniBog

MasniBog Registered User

Serbia
    Hawk should also reveal King and Ban's power level to end us some debate

10. GeniusEA

GeniusEA Registered User

Austria
    next 2 chap assault team fucked

11. BurlapJack

BurlapJack Registered User

American Samoa
    Anybody else wonder what cusack's request was to zeldris

shipleyy, JustNaive and XenonVoid like this.
  12. lindananahayashida

lindananahayashida Registered User

Bangladesh
    doubt sin PL = Revealed (So soon)
    Its convenient = that way

mandark likes this.
  13. Gut's is the man

Gut's is the man Registered User

United States
    Please protect the clan

14. MasniBog

MasniBog Registered User

Serbia
    When you are about to take first L
    [​IMG]

15. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

United States
    lol what ???

At 11:00am Estarossa got fodderized with literally 0 effort

At 12:00pm Meliodas got humiliated, Escanor didn’t even have to touch him, a single swipe motion put in a mini coma

Escanor defeated them both effortlessly, obviously there was a struggle when his power wasn’t convenient

16. Gut's is the man

Gut's is the man Registered User

United States
    I bet Wild will turn out o be alive and come to brittania as a brainwashed new turned demon in service to the DK.

17. Shadowlord123

Shadowlord123 Registered User

Spain
    I feel like the GC will show something unexpected in the next chapters. Why was the purpose of Hendi going there? The most logical option would be that Ludoshel wanted a shield to protect himself (this is reinforced when he says that he will take Hendi as a bodyguard).

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/257/16

But if this was the case, he wouldn't have shown any type of concern for him as he would be no more than a meat shield for him.

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/287/11
    https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/287/12

In these two pages we can clearly see Ludo having concern about Hendi, as if he wanted to preserve his body. This kind of concern is not what you would expect for someone who is considered a meat shield. My original thought was that Ludo wanted to use Hendi as a vessel to gain time to recover his OG body in case Margaret's body was unable to keep up and that's why he was worried about his state, but now that doesn't seem to be the case (since Margaret's body is still fine and I doubt that at this point Ludo will do these kinds of tricks instead of going into his OG Body). So, the only option that's left is that maybe he wanted to use Hendi as a vessel for another Goddess?

There's still the mystery about how Escanor got the Sun Grace (I don't buy that the Grace just chosed him randomly). So I think there is still room for Nakaba to introduce another member of the GC.

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/169/17

In fact, we never got to see who was Rosa in the first place and what motives had her to save Escanor. In her finger (maybe I'm overthinking a little bit) it seems like there's some type of symbol on it. There's also the fact that we don't know who was the female goddess who was talking through the Horn (she knew about the curse and was speaking so casual with Mel about continuing their battle of 3000 years ago). So yeah, I won't be surprised if Nakaba introduces another member of the GC, specially if it's a female since going for the name of Goddess Clan, I find the lack of important females outside of Eli and her mother a little bit strange.

18. Meliodaf

Meliodaf Registered User

United States
    Neither of those is effortless. It was very much a fight before 11 and 11 is almost Escanor at his best.

And Meliodas kicked Escanor’s ass all the way to 12.Escanor was so worn down that he passed out immediately after. You can’t take the moment where Escanor wins and make it seem like that was the entire fight. If it takes you at your absolute best or near your absolute best to win you didn’t win effortlessly or with minimal effort.

kvngshane8, BurlapJack and XenonVoid like this.
  19. Surge44

Surge44 Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United States
    Wouldn’t be surprised that the sun grace chose him because his innate magic is very similar/compatible with Sun. Mael and Escanor going to shoot cruel suns every direction while flexing on demons

shipleyy and Shadowlord123 like this.
  20. Tragicdeath

Tragicdeath Registered User

United States
    Lets do the timeline. The original demon, the sinner, had fought DK at full strength which I assume before DK had distributed half of his power and created 10C. DK had splitted them that created Cussack and Chandler became Zel and Mel's teachers. Meliodas fucked up the demon clan when he had met Elizabeth, according to Chandler not my word. As much as DK would want Meliodas to be his predecessor he instead designated Zel to lead his army and have given him "The God", dk's borrowed power. First question, the sinner was split unto half and has the capability to merge so why didnt they do it to fight a half powered DK!?! Does it mean when they fought before the sinner is less half weak than DK? Or the sinner fell in love with their respective student Zel and Mel then decided not to fight even though the sinner could beat DK. Second question Mel fucked up DK casted both Ely and Mel with eternal death and eternal life because of their tracherous act. Now DK mentioned if you were to release your true power you could hurt me. Then why didnt Mel used it against DK before the curse was casted!?! Does the SD had to do anything about it? DK have chased Meliodas ever since his betrayal to lead his army, he badly wants him to lead his army where in fact he has the sinner who is entirely on a different level then why Meliodas!?! Does this mean Meliodas this so powerful that even the sinner has no match fighting him or even DK knows a full strength Meliodas without holding his feared power is stronger than DK!?! Now to make the hype of Mel with 5C even better Meliodas at full strength plus 25% of DK's strength hmmm you guys do the math. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 7, 2018 ---
    PS: To those who even think Ludo pars Meliodas even worse thinks hes stronger than him, think again. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.