Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 300 Discussion/ 301 Predictions

Rate The DK's sense of fashion...

• Total voters

Bigbootyjudy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Wait wait wait; bare with me here.

Let's assume that the Graces work the same way as the commandments.

We're still not sure how Escanor got the Sun Grace. What if Rosa, acting as the SG's vessel, gave Escanor the Grace because he is the best possible vessel for the SG?

Maybe if they give all the Graces to Escanor and the SG comes back? I mean, this is pure wishful thinking but still.

Geldax

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Germany
I think i can understand DK. Maybe he really wanted that his son become new DK but because of his treason, he changed his mind. And if he planed this since beginning than that's cruel as f*ck. I mean Mel and Zel doesn't want Power, they just do things for their love..But on the other Hand their love are from a traitorous clan.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Country
Fire Nation
Question, do you guys think there could be another powerup due for king where he finally shows his adult form? Or is this it for him? Storywise this could be it for him but since apparently being stronger makes you grow up then perhaps this makes sense.

youngodin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
United States
Question, do you guys think there could be another powerup due for king where he finally shows his adult form? Or is this it for him? Storywise this could be it for him but since apparently being stronger makes you grow up then perhaps this makes sense.
Nah his wings are fully grown I think he might get a little stronger because he just got his wings but I believe that's his peak unless nabaka says otherwise.

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
United States
Is anyone else surprised that in a chapter where the Demon King had something to say to just about everyone he didn’t directly speak to Merlin who basically scammed him?

After Zeldris who he apparently views as a failure like Meliodas, and Elizabeth who he hates for making Meliodas a traitor, I’d assume the next person would be Merlin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don’t think he’ll get another power up but I do think we haven’t seen the full extent of his powers. He fought Zeldris from afar and Mael was self destructing. I think Ban’s gift will put him back at full power and we’ll See what he can really do.

Geldax

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Germany
Is anyone else surprised that in a chapter where the Demon King had something to say to just about everyone he didn’t directly speak to Merlin who basically scammed him?

After Zeldris who he apparently views as a failure like Meliodas, and Elizabeth who he hates for making Meliodas a traitor, I’d assume the next person would be Merlin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah I forgot that, you're right. Maybe he didn't recognize her in her adult form like zeldris? I think he hates her more than the relationship between Mel & Eli. I am sure DK would accept Gelda when her clan never betrayed him.

Andr3AS

Country
Galactic Republic
Of course the princes of the Demon clan choose them well the future Queens

Mighty Escanor

Country
Australia
I love Escanor's development from a cursed monster with divine axe, holy sword, and holy lance, to the "human shield Escanor". His part of training is all about defense rather than offense. Next time he becomes the One, his "holy shield Escanor" technique will surpass Diane's "heavy metal", I'm sure of it. Afterall, the legendary weakest holy knights wields a shield too:

Yorkshirefox

Country
United Kingdom
Maybe merlin will do same thing to demon king as she did to cusack in his mind? Possibly invading his mind and mindfuck him?

Or DK could activate "The Ruler" and Ban tells Gowther to read his mind and tell everyone about the ruler so they can come up with a plan and defeat him so hendy can use purge when DK is at his weakest?

Idk whats gunna happen but do you think "let there be light" could be strong enough to get DK out of mels body? Or possibly "Let There Be Light" + "purge" ?

T25

Country
United States
I think he hates her more than the relationship between Mel & Eli.
I seriously and heavily doubt that. Merlin scammed him for a quick buck. Eli took his most prized “possession.” Quite the disparity. I would say the dks anger for her was largely quelled when he destroyed her home and people.

To say that he hates Merlin more than Eli is an arguably absurd notion.

Andr3AS

Country
Galactic Republic
I seriously and heavily doubt that. Merlin scammed him for a quick buck. Eli took his most prized “possession.” Quite the disparity. I would say the dks anger for her was largely quelled when he destroyed her home and people.

To say that he hates Merlin more than Eli is an arguably absurd notion.
I think that before the betrayal of Meliodas the demon King really saw him as a worthy successor, Merlin instead he deceived both clans the only thing that earned us from the Demon King was being immune to "false hope" is some powerful magic like the Temporal Rcophagus is the perfect cube

Undina

Country
Romania
I think Gowther has established himself as his own life-form by now, the manga seemed to heavily emphasize it at least. So Gowther can probably use a lifeforce draining spell if it came down to it.

That aside, i'm not certain that the fact that OGowthers spell required his life is the reason it bypassed the DK's magic, Invasion may simply be beyond the Ruler's scope. the DK acknowledged OGowther as the superior sorcerer after all, and Invasion isnt really something i can imagine is easily inverted. I mean say Gowther uses invasion to make one of DK Mel's punches miss by moving his arm to the left, how would inversion affect that? Make it move to the right instead? Make Gowthers arm move to the left? I dunno, i just feel like Gowther may be an exception to the Ruler.
Invasion isn't beyond TR's scope(at least not Sin! Gowther's), Gowther explained to Diane during their VS after the Guila and Zeal mess that his skills require the targets to have Spirit stats under certain numbers, there are rules and limitations to his ability. Herrit can very likely amplify the skill effects, but I severely doubt that without a huge power-up he could do against the DK's Spirit even as much as he did against the horde of grudging souls in Corrand. He's had some success in helping Mael against 4 decrees, but that was a very close call as far as I can remember. And now they're dealing with the actual owner of all the decrees, holding all of them and being, feeling and acting as the proper source of all that creepy hatred we saw in the 4 abominations grasping for Mael's soul.
İf seven deadly sins kick the DK from Mel's body what will happen ? Mel is gonna be comeback his chibi form or he is staying with this DK form. I hope he'll comeback chibi form.
All in for the chibi return, he's grown so much on me and has his own charm. While the DK form is too stereotypically manly.
Well, according to nakaba apparently Meliodas and Zeldris have a mother so yeah.

Though I think it’s a load of BS.
I refuse to believe the DK alone could be the source of those cuddly green eyed chibis; they may have done bad stuff during their lives, but they have obvious strong potential for goodness and decency, unlike the old creepo.
Even though the official translation isn’t out, if the DK really did say that he wanted “a new and more powerful body”....does this basically mean he concedes that Meliodas is stronger than him, or at the very least, his body/capabilities can be over the top of the DK?

I think we might end up with Meliodas & Zeldris Vs DK. Neither give a fuck about the Holy War, just their women. I would love to see that fight.

#GetZeldrisHisGeldaBack2K19
Idk, Ellie just said them fighting words:
Isn't it strange that we never heard of SD husband or DK wife and that Mel and mael look similar to each other.
Isn't it strange that even though Mael's been praised left and right Elizabeth is still the only offspring of the SD and that Ban canonically said Mel and Mael look nothing alike?!
The fact that we know nothing about the graces is best explaned by @Boldon , so I go on and ask my own question. How can anyone be surprised? Do you believe them to be so ignorant that they can't evaluate the outcome of their decisions now that they have seen the effects of taking another person's powers in?
Even if SD is gonna appear as a result of grace absorption, someone has to knowingly take the risk and absorb them in hope of becoming a vessel for SD. An act of sacrifice like what Denzel did against Der and Mon.
Well, Elizabeth unfortunatelly has a penchant for those things, guess that's why she fits so well with that family...
Maybe merlin will do same thing to demon king as she did to cusack in his mind? Possibly invading his mind and mindfuck him?

Or DK could activate "The Ruler" and Ban tells Gowther to read his mind and tell everyone about the ruler so they can come up with a plan and defeat him so hendy can use purge when DK is at his weakest?

Idk whats gunna happen but do you think "let there be light" could be strong enough to get DK out of mels body? Or possibly "Let There Be Light" + "purge" ?
IIRC, through the Inversion feature of The Ruler, the DK may just turn Elizabeth's healing skills into attack ones. Ohh, the horror some users here would experience:rofl:plot:kukuku
I do believe that if she were restored to her full power(goddess form) and went into that full mode where she had 8 wings, once the gang did their rounds, she could Hikari Are the nasty father-in-law back into the hole he came from. That would be ideal, but this series hardly ever does that.

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Fun Forum
Demon King clearly hates Elizabeth more than any other person in the series.

He completely ignored Merlin who scammed him, noticed Zeldris for about 10 seconds prior to returning his attention to Elizabeth whilst immediately thinking of how to make her suffer the most with Meliodas, whom he also hates.

I think the Demon King wanting to outright kill Elizabeth in this situation speaks volumes of his hatred for her, considering he's literally trying to wipe the Supreme Goddesses daughter from existence and it's a fair assumption she's not going to approve of this nor be happy.

OR he literally doesn't give a fuck about his rival, either way, in order he probably hates: Elizabeth > Meliodas > Supreme Deity > Merlin > etc

Boldon

Country
Switzerland
Demon King clearly hates Elizabeth more than any other person in the series.

He completely ignored Merlin who scammed him, noticed Zeldris for about 10 seconds prior to returning his attention to Elizabeth whilst immediately thinking of how to make her suffer the most with Meliodas, whom he also hates.

I think the Demon King wanting to outright kill Elizabeth in this situation speaks volumes of his hatred for her, considering he's literally trying to wipe the Supreme Goddesses daughter from existence and it's a fair assumption she's not going to approve of this nor be happy.

OR he literally doesn't give a fuck about his rival, either way, in order he probably hates: Elizabeth > Meliodas > Supreme Deity > Merlin > etc
Imagine being the demon lord, having your son being all evil and strong.....and evil

Being a proud dad seeing his heir grow into a feared demon

Then all of a sudden some girl snatches that joy away from you, turns your son, your pride into a nice dude. You think there's still hope but nope she makes him betray you and kill 2 of your employees while leaving the clan

You're now on the loosing end of a war, for some reason every race joined her side against your clan, you have to rely on your weak second son who looks angry all the time

Then your most dangerous prisoner escape, your weak ass second son fails to bring him back, badabim badaboom you now have a third son that you can only remember as a wimp who you had to give power to to even make him worth something

You get pissed and have to team up with your worst enemy to punish your son while cursing him to take over his body someday, you think you get to kill the girl as well but noooooo she's basically immortal now

You think yeah ok I'll just go behind SD's back and do this myself and oopsie you're now in purgatory forever

How can this get any worse you ask yourself, well you get to spend millions of years bored to death in a shit environment, having to watch your son fall in love with said girl a hundred times over while being harassed by a fking pig

This is your life now, because Elizabeth appeared out of nowhere

TylerHawke

Country
United States
Yes we knew that his powering up was coming we pretty much always know or suspect up to a point the way was done was a fairy tail moment because
A) the dude was one silince and everyone who played or play mmo or rpg knows that silence is a skill that does not allow you to cast spells and abilities
depending in which mmo you play

B) He went from not be able to cast spells and abilities to growning wings and undoing the effect by himself

If this was realistic speaking he shouldn't had grew wings and if he had then he shouldn't have been capable of summoning chastiefol
that or simply since Estarossa with 4 commandments was unstable and not utilizing the powers correctly, the spell he used to seal them could break after a certain point.

now I'm not saying it was perfect, definitely could've been written better but Estarossa used a similar sealing spell on Sar & Tar in their hosts bodies but it became undone once they revealed their true forms.

Kato756

Country
Brazil
I Love how in this world of demons, giants and fairies, it is a human that will save everyone (even if one affected by magic)

BUT

That whole next chapter editior text+ the title gives me EERIE Fairy tail vibes.

Shutensatsu

Country
United States
I Love how in this world of demons, giants and fairies, it is a human that will save everyone (even if one affected by magic)

BUT

That whole next chapter editior text+ the title gives me EERIE Fairy tail vibes.
Cause it will be.

It’s going to be exacty something along the lines of :

DK: You are a fodder human? What can you accomplish alone? Nothing! Get out of my sight!

Ban: You’re right I can’t. Good thing unlike in purgatory I’m not alone. Here I stand with all
your friends captain and together we’re going to bring you back!!!!!

HUNTER FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Which is Sinner + Mael + Ludo + Zeldris + Diane + King + Gowther + Escanor + Eli + Gil and so on and so forth)

Merlin: oh Muh god. Ban’s power level is over 700K!!!!!!!

DK: That’s bullshit!

I’m already preparing myself for it.

I’m ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)