Rate The DK's sense of fashion...

• Total voters

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Country
France
Question, do you guys think there could be another powerup due for king where he finally shows his adult form? Or is this it for him? Storywise this could be it for him but since apparently being stronger makes you grow up then perhaps this makes sense.
This is his adult form. He can get stronger via training obviously but this should be the last big power up for him in the series.

BurlapJack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
American Samoa
Father (Demon King) vs Sons (Meliodas and Zeldoris) in coming
I think we might end up with Meliodas & Zeldris Vs DK. Neither give a fuck about the Holy War, just their women. I would love to see that fight.
I am still dreaming of a naruto and sasuke vs momoshiki-like showdown with mel and zeldris, i am so mad at the demon king for the shit he put both through.

The deserve to beat their dad up

eefrit

What's Up Danger
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Question, do you guys think there could be another powerup due for king where he finally shows his adult form? Or is this it for him? Storywise this could be it for him but since apparently being stronger makes you grow up then perhaps this makes sense.
Unless he summons the Sacred Tree itself, which is a possibility in my opinion, this is probably it.

Seven777

Country
Australia
Invasion isn't beyond TR's scope(at least not Sin! Gowther's), Gowther explained to Diane during their VS after the Guila and Zeal mess that his skills require the targets to have Spirit stats under certain numbers, there are rules and limitations to his ability. Herrit can very likely amplify the skill effects, but I severely doubt that without a huge power-up he could do against the DK's Spirit even as much as he did against the horde of grudging souls in Corrand. He's had some success in helping Mael against 4 decrees, but that was a very close call as far as I can remember. And now they're dealing with the actual owner of all the decrees, holding all of them and being, feeling and acting as the proper source of all that creepy hatred we saw in the 4 abominations grasping for Mael's soul.

All in for the chibi return, he's grown so much on me and has his own charm. While the DK form is too stereotypically manly.

I refuse to believe the DK alone could be the source of those cuddly green eyed chibis; they may have done bad stuff during their lives, but they have obvious strong potential for goodness and decency, unlike the old creepo.

Idk, Ellie just said them fighting words:

Isn't it strange that even though Mael's been praised left and right Elizabeth is still the only offspring of the SD and that Ban canonically said Mel and Mael look nothing alike?!

Well, Elizabeth unfortunatelly has a penchant for those things, guess that's why she fits so well with that family...

IIRC, through the Inversion feature of The Ruler, the DK may just turn Elizabeth's healing skills into attack ones. Ohh, the horror some users here would experience:rofl:plot:kukuku
I do believe that if she were restored to her full power(goddess form) and went into that full mode where she had 8 wings, once the gang did their rounds, she could Hikari Are the nasty father-in-law back into the hole he came from. That would be ideal, but this series hardly ever does that.
You sure? The DK didnt seem at all surprised when he realized OGowther got one over on him, despite not knowing any of the details of his spell. Imo Invasion being beyond the Rulers scope is quite likely.
The spirit stat was for Blackout to work, and even if all Invasion abilities work the same way, the range of spirit requirements probably differ quite a lot for different abilities. I can easily see Gowther doing something simple to support the Sins like making the DK miss some of his attacks. Though perhaps he will power up before that, he's probably going to end up surpassing OGowther.

Last edited:

Epic_Rider

Country
Jamaica
Now things are becoming clear.

My theory is that the DK was always planning on stealing either Meliodas' or Zeldris' body, which is why he had them to begin with. The stronger their emotions are the more difficult that would be, so he raises them to be emotionless killing machines. Unfortunately for him, they end up falling in love anyway.

He can't do anything to Elizabeth (at least without starting something he didn't want to start), but Gelda is another matter. He tricks Izraf into rebeling, then sends in Zel to execute them all, so as to cripple him emotionally. However, Zel defies him and just seals them. Meliodas learns about this some way or anothr and confronts his father, and ends up rebelling himself.

T25

Country
United States
However, Zel defies him and just seals them. Meliodas learns about this some way or anothr and confronts his father, and ends up rebelling himself.
The vampires revolted after Mel left
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You sure? The DK didnt seem at all surprised when he realized OGowther got one over on him, despite not knowing any of the details of his spell. Imo Invasion being beyond the Rulers scope is quite likely.
The spirit stat was for Blackout to work, and even if all Invasion abilities work the same way, the range of spirit requirements probably differ quite a lot for different abilities. I can easily see Gowther doing something simple to support the Sins like making the DK miss some of his attacks. Though perhaps he will power up before that, he's probably going to end up surpassing OGowther.
I don’t think it’s a matter of being beyond “the rulers” scope but of the dks scope.

Seven777

Country
Australia
The vampires revolted after Mel left

I don’t think it’s a matter of being beyond “the rulers” scope but of the dks scope.
What do you mean?

T25

Country
United States
Every character has some proficiency in magic. Most are specifically in regards to their own innate ability. However those that are magic centric or at least dabble with magic arts tend to have more versatility in the field of magic apart from their innate ability. Chandler, merlin, vivian, the dk, monspiet, Gowther. This degree of ability or penchant for magic may act as a source of resistance or ability against hostile magic. That’s one point

What I specifically mean here though is that it depends on the person. Take cusacks “resonance” on Merlin. The ineffectiveness of the attack was thanks to the gift Merlin received from the sd, strengthening the minds power. Invasion is a mind manipulating attack. The target is the dk. The sd could casually strengthen Merlins mind. How powerful is the SDs guard against mind games then? What then about her equal adversary? Og Gowther needed enough power to bypass the dks ability. That ability was not necessarily “the ruler.” Invasion may bypass “the ruler,” because of effect but it would then have to go through the dks “magic guard.” The power and skill in place within that “magic guard” is “the scope of the dk” I stated.

Mael the strongest

Country
India
What if Escanor's innate magic is a move like Ultra instinct. man he would easily defeat DK.

Seven777

Country
Australia
Every character has some proficiency in magic. Most are specifically in regards to their own innate ability. However those that are magic centric or at least dabble with magic arts tend to have more versatility in the field of magic apart from their innate ability. Chandler, merlin, vivian, the dk, monspiet, Gowther. This degree of ability or penchant for magic may act as a source of resistance or ability against hostile magic. That’s one point

What I specifically mean here though is that it depends on the person. Take cusacks “resonance” on Merlin. The ineffectiveness of the attack was thanks to the gift Merlin received from the sd, strengthening the minds power. Invasion is a mind manipulating attack. The target is the dk. The sd could casually strengthen Merlins mind. How powerful is the SDs guard against mind games then? What then about her equal adversary? Og Gowther needed enough power to bypass the dks ability. That ability was not necessarily “the ruler.” Invasion may bypass “the ruler,” because of effect but it would then have to go through the dks “magic guard.” The power and skill in place within that “magic guard” is “the scope of the dk” I stated.
Oh, that. I doubt normal Gowther will be manipulating the DK's mind or memories or anything, but jacking his arm or leg or something seems doable, if not now then likely after Gowther's powerup should he get one. OGowther could probably do it, and imo Gowther will surpass him.

Mael the strongest

Country
India
Oh, that. I doubt normal Gowther will be manipulating the DK's mind or memories or anything. But jacking his arm or leg or something seems doable, if not now then likely after Gowther's powerup should he get one. OGowther could probably do it, and imo Gowther will surpass him.
Right and he will totally give terror to the DK amd will become the strongest character in the series

T25

Country
United States
Oh, that. I doubt normal Gowther will be manipulating the DK's mind or memories or anything, but jacking his arm or leg or something seems doable, if not now then likely after Gowther's powerup should he get one. OGowther could probably do it, and imo Gowther will surpass him.
No matter what he would have to bypass the dks defenses. It is a matter of wether or not he has the capacity or prowess to do so.

Eternita

Country
United Kingdom
When did sariel say that? I remember them being likened to the 10c but there is no detailed enough origin story for them at this time. Considering the sd has made practically no appearance or comments, the things that may be revealed from them are awaited.
It was Ludociel with Esca, not Sariel my mistake.

I don't dismiss the possibility of it happening, I'm saying we shouldn't believe it will, just because they were created the same way doesn't mean they had the same purpose

DK may have had an agenda with his 10C from the start, aka leaving his old body to find a better one

But nobody knows what SD had in mind when creating graces

You said it yourself, that although they belong to DK and SD, they don't work the same way
Possibility is what i am arguing, i wasn't stating it as fact or believe it is something that WILL happen without question. It was just a thought thrown into the mix of various possible outcomes which was already brought up prior.
Yes we hardly know much about the graces, but being the power of the SD bringing them together in one person could have a similar effect in terms of once combining allows the SD to possess someone. If nakaba/ she wanted. Granted we dont even know what the graces equal in regards to her sum of power, may not even be half.

The fact that we know nothing about the graces is best explaned by @Boldon , so I go on and ask my own question. How can anyone be surprised? Do you believe them to be so ignorant that they can't evaluate the outcome of their decisions now that they have seen the effects of taking another person's powers in?
Even if SD is gonna appear as a result of grace absorption, someone has to knowingly take the risk and absorb them in hope of becoming a vessel for SD. An act of sacrifice like what Denzel did against Der and Mon.
When i said mael or ludo absorbing graces it was with the intention of summoning the SD. The 'surpriseeeee' was just me imagining the SD appearing in a funny way, its not me saying they would be like OMG SHOCKU.

Unless he summons the Sacred Tree itself, which is a possibility in my opinion, this is probably it.
Yeah i don't think we can actually place a limit on King just yet, until we find out the extent of his connection to the Holy tree. And also how much power the holy tree is. For all we know the tree could one day be like hey take it all. lol

What if Escanor's innate magic is a move like Ultra instinct. man he would easily defeat DK.
You literally now got that ultra instinct theme song stuck in my head, and i am now imagining it playing alongside Escanor doing all the moves like Goku soloing the DK lol XD

Mael the strongest

Country
India
It was Ludociel with Esca, not Sariel my mistake.

Possibility is what i am arguing, i wasn't stating it as fact or believe it is something that WILL happen without question. It was just a thought thrown into the mix of various possible outcomes which was already brought up prior.
Yes we hardly know much about the graces, but being the power of the SD bringing them together in one person could have a similar effect in terms of once combining allows the SD to possess someone. If nakaba/ she wanted. Granted we dont even know what the graces equal in regards to her sum of power, may not even be half.

When i said mael or ludo absorbing graces it was with the intention of summoning the SD. The 'surpriseeeee' was just me imagining the SD appearing in a funny way, its not me saying they would be like OMG SHOCKU.

Yeah i don't think we can actually place a limit on King just yet, until we find out the extent of his connection to the Holy tree. And also how much power the holy tree is. For all we know the tree could one day be like hey take it all. lol

You literally now got that ultra instinct theme song stuck in my head, and i am now imagining it playing alongside Escanor doing all the moves like Goku soloing the DK lol XD
Ka ka ka kachi daze and then it will be known that it was the move which even the gods used to fear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)