Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 300 Discussion/ 301 Predictions

Rate The DK's sense of fashion...

• Total voters

Tragicdeath

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
United States
What if Escanor's innate magic is a move like Ultra instinct. man he would easily defeat DK.
If there is someone whod do the ultra instinct it would be Ban. Just wait you guys and see. I say it once again Ban is super OP right now. The foreshadowing him spending thousand years in purgatory, giving his immortality just to save Ellaine and getting Hawk from DK was like super OP. I know how Ban will defeat DK but I just have to keep it on my own for now because it wouldnt make any sense to you guys if I will say it.

Bittersweettea

Country
Philippines
Okey, but the poll made me laugh. The DK-possesed!Mel's new design is actually cool and the DK is very charismatic, more than in his own body but the skin-tight costume is still making me giggle. Nakaba's fashion taste is really extra-ordinary.

To be honest, I want to see Emo-Mel fighting the DK to get back his own body and his reaction to the DK's plan to remove Elizabeth's curse and brutally kill her. And Mel's reaction about his plan biting him in the ass. I think that it would be more entertaining than seeing the Stigma getting their asses handed to them in several chapters first before the DK's eventual defeat.

Mael the strongest

Country
India
If there is someone whod do the ultra instinct it would be Ban. Just wait you guys and see. I say it once again Ban is super OP right now. The foreshadowing him spending thousand years in purgatory, giving his immortality just to save Ellaine and getting Hawk from DK was like super OP. I know how Ban will defeat DK but I just have to keep it on my own for now because it wouldnt make any sense to you guys if I will say it.
If bans gonna do ultra instinct then Escanor gets mastered ultra instinct.
If bans foreshadowing was his thousand years of training in hell
Then
Escanor's foreshadowing is him having a magic that puts him at the top of all clans .
Escanor the strongest sin forever

Eternita

Country
United Kingdom
Say it, we want to know.

Tragicdeath

Country
United States
If bans gonna do ultra instinct then Escanor gets mastered ultra instinct.
If bans foreshadowing was his thousand years of training in hell
Then
Escanor's foreshadowing is him having a magic that puts him at the top of all clans .
Escanor the strongest sin forever
No youre just in the state of denial brother, Escanor already lost his swag after he lost sunshine grace. Ban on the other hand is like a mother fucking God slayer now. Before hes slaying lowly demons and now hes slaying God's. Demon King's kryptonite is Ban who doesnt use any magical powers but just pure brute that will take him down on his knees.

Seraph

Country
Finland
This Chapter was...as expected...pretty nice. Demon King Meliodas ain't no one's fool,or should i say Possessed Meliodas isn't? :derp

Quite a change from:
to:
This new Design is pretty cool,i like it,not sure why it had to be a Skin tight suit but alright.:XD Color scheme is dope.

This looked pretty cool,though as expected,a fruitless effort.
It actually looks like Ban is their saving Grace...but looks can be deceiving.:grumble Curious what the Bandit Ban has to offer to get the Demon King out of Meliodas here and now. Looking forward to this.

Mael the strongest

Country
India
No youre just in the state of denial brother, Escanor already lost his swag after he lost sunshine grace. Ban on the other hand is like a mother fucking God slayer now. Before hes slaying lowly demons and now hes slaying God's. Demon King's kryptonite is Ban who doesnt use any magical powers but just pure brute that will take him down on his knees.
Since who decided that
Youre forgetting the One Mael's brute strength I mean it very late past noon and still he is this strong do just agine how much powerful he must be in his near noon state and ONE mode.
Also Escanor has not lost his cool he still has his innate magic which he will unlock

eefrit

What's Up Danger
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Country
United States
I know how Ban will defeat DK but I just have to keep it on my own for now because it wouldnt make any sense to you guys if I will say it.
Say it, we want to know.
I second this. Give it a shot, maybe we'll surprise you.

I personally don't see it happening by his hand alone.

Estarossa173

Country
United States
Okey, but the poll made me laugh. The DK-possesed!Mel's new design is actually cool and the DK is very charismatic, more than in his own body but the skin-tight costume is still making me giggle. Nakaba's fashion taste is really extra-ordinary.

To be honest, I want to see Emo-Mel fighting the DK to get back his own body and his reaction to the DK's plan to remove Elizabeth's curse and brutally kill her. And Mel's reaction about his plan biting him in the ass. I think that it would be more entertaining than seeing the Stigma getting their asses handed to them in several chapters first before the DK's eventual defeat.
Well, I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing stigma getting their asses kicked. I still hope the DK kills a few people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, I would like the DK to put the beat down on Merlin and King.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Country
France
Here's the Q/A for this week:
Q327: (Man fan of Meliodas (Demon form)-san) Does the power level vary between "This is the best feeling ever-das" in the Fraudrin battle and "Let me out of here-das" in the Merascylla battle?
A: Since it's right before the latter goes Assault Mode, it's higher-by-far-das.

Killerbee12

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
United States
Escanor is still da greatest sin, y becuz he have an innate magic. His power level is 15, but for him to hold da strongest grace, means that he special.
They will not defeat the DK here. Ban is not strong enough to beat da DK. We kno that because of Purgatory. Emo mel, with OG magic was able to damage the DK but I doubt it’s enough to defeat him. Also, remember the DK deactivated the ruler. And now that ban gave up his immortality, he can really use gift.

This is wat I think gonna happen, they fight and lose, Emo Mel returns, fight again and lose. Now they retreat thanks to the Sinner and Ludoshel. Those two are the only ones I can see dying on da second day. Zel is gonna help the sins, as well as Meal.

wat we do kno is, we need to see all of chastifol forms, Merlin st release, ban st, Escanor innate magic, the one mode Meal, gowther st release, Diane Gaia form, Meliodas OG magic, Elizabeth magic.

And now that we have a villain that so strong, that it will require all of this to defeat him. This is gonna b one hell of an ending for the series

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
Btw i noticed Dk possessed Meliodas's design is

Quite similar to The DK design in the mural of the Holy war,Notice at the top of the Demon side

Enlarged Image

Maybe DK originally looked like this when he was younger.

Last edited:

Mighty Escanor

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
Australia
Btw i noticed Dk possessed Meliodas's design is

Quite similar to The DK design in the mural of the Holy war,Notice at the top of the Demon side

Enlarged Image

Maybe DK originally looked like this when he was younger.
Very interesting. You just reminded me of how important the similarity between Mael and Mel might be. Why should you do that to me bro? :XD
The first thing that comes to mind about that pic is that there is a high ranked warrior in the demon clan who is secretly of goddess origin. Like Nakaba was telling us everything about Mael/Estarossa curse from the very beginning. But could there bd more hidden images? Like there was once a leader of demons and dragons who had actual angel wings. A rebel, a traitor, someone from a clan of divine creaturescreatures completely swallowed by the darkness. The presence of giants, fairies, and humans on the left side, and that of Calmodious on demon's side makes it harder to believe those two are in fact SD and DK.
But nothing can be more interesting to me than knowing the DK was once an angel himself. I really wish for such a thing to happen.

Meliodaf

Country
United States
Ok this translation helped me a little. I’m convinced Meliodas is the strongest Demon after the Demon King himself and when he’s whole he might be above even him. The Demon King wanted Meliodas’ body because he wanted a younger, more powerful body. That could be taken in more than one way. One is that he’s simply old and wanted a younger body and said youth would make him stronger. The other is that Meliodas is just extremely powerful. I think it’s both. The Demon King we saw was diminished from years and Purgatory but Meliodas might also be the strongest being not named Demon King or Supreme Diety. (Goddess fans please spare me). If all he wanted was a younger body he could have taken any of the Commandments bodies as they were all loyal. In fact, before Meliodas came with promises of Gelda he could have easily taken Zeldris’ body when ever he felt like it. Mael is no exception. So my analysis of the situation is that he looked at all of his options and decided Meliodas was the most powerful. As every Demon is younger than him. Also Chandler and Cusack might be old but they’re in better shape than just about everyone.

Kato756

Country
Brazil
Cause it will be.

It’s going to be exacty something along the lines of :

DK: You are a fodder human? What can you accomplish alone? Nothing! Get out of my sight!

Ban: You’re right I can’t. Good thing unlike in purgatory I’m not alone. Here I stand with all
your friends captain and together we’re going to bring you back!!!!!

HUNTER FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Which is Sinner + Mael + Ludo + Zeldris + Diane + King + Gowther + Escanor + Eli + Gil and so on and so forth)

Merlin: oh Muh god. Ban’s power level is over 700K!!!!!!!

DK: That’s bullshit!

I’m already preparing myself for it.

I’m ready.
Bro if that is what happens I will like it, since ban´s limit at hunter fest was shown VS Galan and him extending it after thousands of years in purgatory is fine by me.

What I did imply was that he would use "Gift" to show DK!Meliodas all the love that everyone has for him and that would awaken the true Meliodas

Geldax

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Germany
Ok this translation helped me a little. I’m convinced Meliodas is the strongest Demon after the Demon King himself and when he’s whole he might be above even him. The Demon King wanted Meliodas’ body because he wanted a younger, more powerful body. That could be taken in more than one way. One is that he’s simply old and wanted a younger body and said youth would make him stronger. The other is that Meliodas is just extremely powerful. I think it’s both. The Demon King we saw was diminished from years and Purgatory but Meliodas might also be the strongest being not named Demon King or Supreme Diety. (Goddess fans please spare me). If all he wanted was a younger body he could have taken any of the Commandments bodies as they were all loyal. In fact, before Meliodas came with promises of Gelda he could have easily taken Zeldris’ body when ever he felt like it. Mael is no exception. So my analysis of the situation is that he looked at all of his options and decided Meliodas was the most powerful. As every Demon is younger than him. Also Chandler and Cusack might be old but they’re in better shape than just about everyone.
What if he really wanted his son to become the new king? Of course, before he betrayed his clan. After that, he changed his mind and wants Mels power for himself because he knows about his true potential. And because of his treason and "emotion", he saw his son can not be a king anymore and decided he takes his power and body as another punishment.

S-H-I-G-U-R-E

Country
Italy
What do you guys think Zeldris will do now? Will he side with the sins against his ass**** of a father? I'm also curious about where the Sinner's loyalty lies, but I bet they're loyal to Zeldris and Meliodas and not to the DK, especially since the latter punished them for eternity too.

Geldax

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Germany
What do you guys think Zeldris will do now? Will he side with the sins against his ass**** of a father? I'm also curious about where the Sinner's loyalty lies, but I bet they're loyal to Zeldris and Meliodas and not to the DK, especially since the latter punished them for eternity too.
I think zeldris will fight him with the sins. Everyone betrayed Zel, even his father. Zel did everything what he wanted and now? He turned his back to his own son who always was loyal. Idk if he did this because gelda is from the traitorous vampire clan. But DK also has/had a lover maybe it can be true that he saw their relationship as "Treason" and punished his second son.

LaserBeam

Country
Greece
that or simply since Estarossa with 4 commandments was unstable and not utilizing the powers correctly, the spell he used to seal them could break after a certain point.

now I'm not saying it was perfect, definitely could've been written better but Estarossa used a similar sealing spell on Sar & Tar in their hosts bodies but it became undone once they revealed their true forms.
I am sure the (unstable )excuse was a bubble that burst out when king slightly overpowered zeldris in a 1 vs 1 and he was strong enough to bend and push back the sinner which shows the was strong enough to push him back.

I remember back then people didn't even believe that king surpassed the 200k mark also king overpowered mael with 4 commandments before the effects of drain start kick in it was used as an excuse to justify kings win but as the story progressed we saw that was not the case and king got really freaking strong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)