Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 302 Discussion / 303 Predictions

kaiiruuu

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Am I the only one who is sad that we didn't have as much discussion as before? I mean, we used to pass 70 pages of discussions in just one week. Now there was a time when a thread would stay dead.

I'm not really buying the whole Sins defeating the DK next chapter. I think that Nakaba would reveal more before the DK is defeated. No way that he made a villain possess the protagonist's body only to get him defeated only a few chapters later. Something will happen, I think, and the Sinner and Zeldris would be involved. We didn't even see the Sinner's body after Mael sent him away of him via his own version of Cruel Sun. So it is too soon to believe that he is dead and out of the story yet.
Everything that involves Ban (& Mel as a duo) doesnt seem to spark enough to initiate discussions.

I wish all of the characters were involved in the fight against DK. Seeing the last panel of the sins together, its kinda giving me hope that its going to be a 7 vs 1.

BurlapJack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
Everything that involves Ban (& Mel as a duo) doesnt seem to spark enough to initiate discussions.
Idk man, the chapter threads that involved purgatory had amongst the highest replies last i saw (75-81 pages)

GreaterForce

Reaction score
Country
England
Idk man, the chapter threads that involved purgatory had amongst the highest replies last i saw (75-81 pages)
We once got over 100 pages a few months back, probably during a Chapter that involved Elizabeth in some way, IIRC.

Andr3AS

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
I'm curious, they stand in the mind of Meliodas I hope the author plays the Card of memories. What I mean is that the demon King could show some nasty recollection to all about the true nature of Meliodas

Anti mel fanboysim

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
I'm curious, they stand in the mind of Meliodas I hope the author plays the Card of memories. What I mean is that the demon King could show some nasty recollection to all about the true nature of Meliodas
Its a good idea but u know the sins (especially elizabeth) will say something like "but he changed blah blah blah":rolleyes:

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Am I the only one who is sad that we didn't have as much discussion as before? I mean, we used to pass 70 pages of discussions in just one week. Now there was a time when a thread would stay dead.
At those days there was more to discuss too. People used to talk and speculate about characters and other fjn stuff. But the little 20-30 page discussions of these days are full of nasty posts merely criticizing the manga like shitting on Nakaba and his work has become a new trend in here. Posts filled with useless negativity are really discouraging. Why should someone be that stupid to come here and waste his precious time to read all the nonesense amateur critiques.
From the very beginning, there were inconsistencies. Some goddess fully aware of Mel's power ordered fodder ban to kill him. Sacred tree and the entire fairy king forest was destroyed by a mere red demon while fairy kings using their respective spirit spears made from ST were able to fight some strongest figures in universe. But people could still find better subjects to talk about. There was always a reason to make discussions move forward, but look at nowadays post, they are straight up disgusting.

The one above all

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can someone please give me a link to were i could read vol.30 or buy it (if it is free better) because there are some Q&A missing