Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 303 Discussion / 304 Predictions

What do you think it will be of Zeldris?

• He dies for sacrifice.

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • He will just join the fight and become friends with the goddess bros.

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • He gets a power up.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Estarossa's Syndrome: he was never a demon (*insert random race*).

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Something else (specify in the comments).

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

The one above all

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You aren't going to find any in a volume release. You can only find them in chapters serialized in the magazine. I also know they get compiled in the fanbooks (but that only goes up to Q168).
so the Q&A (257 and 258) from chapter 247 are lost since i have gone to a lot of sites and not one has them

and are those Q&A official?

sorry to bother you

shipleyy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can someone please give me a link to read vol.30 for free or if not to buy it (better free if possible) because there seem to be some Q&A missing
The tankobon versions are hardly uploaded with the exclusive volume inside covers, and they have never included the q/a in the volumes.
The back of the volumes occasionally have some q/a questions as a compilation however, but it’s not in any particular order for any volume. They are merely random in the publishing.

The one above all

Reaction score
Country
United States
The tankobon versions are hardly uploaded with the exclusive volume inside covers, and they have never included the q/a in the volumes.
The back of the volumes occasionally have some q/a questions as a compilation however, but it’s not in any particular order for any volume. They are merely random in the publishing.
so those Q&A that people forgot to translate kinda gets lost then?

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
so the Q&A (257 and 258) from chapter 247 are lost since i have gone to a lot of sites and not one has them

and are those Q&A official?

sorry to bother you
I remember translating all the Q&As in that particular chapter when the pic spoilers came out.

Anyway, here they are:
Q&A 257
Q: (Raphael-san from Aichi Prefecture) Does there exist hierarchy among the Four Archangels too?
A: They're fundamentally equal in rank. Ludociel just acts like he's a boss. (It's ultimately in his personality.)

Q&A 258
Q: (Kocchi-san from Osaka Prefecture) Which beverage would you recommend me, sensei?
A: Sweet potato shochu (Mitora, Murao, Gorou, Kaenzan, Aochuu). Hmm, I'm sounding like a drinker. (laughs)

Official? I suppose you could say that since Nakaba is answering them.

Last edited:

The one above all

Reaction score
Country
United States
I remember translating all the Q&As in that particular chapter when the pic spoilers came out.

Anyway, here they are:
Q&A 257
Q: (Raphael-san from Aichi Prefecture) Does there exist hierarchy among the Four Archangels too?
A: They're fundamentally equal in rank. Ludociel just acts like he's a boss. (It's in his personality in the end.)

Q&A 258
Q: (Kocchi-san from Osaka Prefecture) Which beverage would you recommend me, sensei?
A: Sweet potato shochu (Mitora, Murao, Gorou, Kaenzan, Aochuu). Hmm, I'm sounding like a drinker. (laughs)

Official? I suppose you could say that since Nakaba is answering them.
thanks as always FKS

tonyplox

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
@FKS
Just out of curiosity when something is mistranslated does that occur due to different scans used or is there multiple meanings sometimes?

Bit off topic but was just wondering

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
@FKS
Just out of curiosity when something is mistranslated does that occur due to different scans used or is there multiple meanings sometimes?

Bit off topic but was just wondering
The texts are the same everywhere. It's the brain that doesn't do the right job when something's mistranslated.
That aside, some words do have multiple meanings. I'm looking at you, 娘 (daughter or girl).

The one above all

Reaction score
Country
United States
how do someone send a question to nakaba?

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
IIRC ban can't use "Physical Hunt" on the demon king bc is gonna be converted into healing thanks to "Inversion" AND he can't "Hunter Fest" bc it will affect everyone in there. So since he is on his limited and can't use his arsenal i think he is out for now.

I am curious for how many chapters ban is gonna claim to be at his limits at this point the editor's excuse to justify the shitty fighting has it's limitations as well also people said that meliodas dk does not have the ruler but the demon kings surprised reaction to when he saw the 7ds inside meliodas body make me to believe something different while gowther try to justify this by saying that's it's the world of his heart ... so it makes sense that he was able to enter like what the hell ?

People seem to call the heart as the main portion of the emotions forgetting that it's all because of the brain and the neural system the reason to why we feel, why we get angry why we feel love and all this.

How about a decent excuse instead of this generic bullshit? how about -it was possible because even though you have the ruler i exploited with some way i am gonna describe to the readers so this won't feel like an asspull?

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
ludo casually tanks DK attack while vanishing while all zeldris do is use daddys power against him, so much outdoing :lmao:lmao:lmao
I will say this about recent events, nakaba has been doing justice to Ludociel. He’s been doing impressive shit. I’d honestly rather see Ludociel fight more than ANY of sins.

mandark

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Since when does zeldris see the future? he expected estarossa to betray them when he send him for the commandments but he NEVER cared about him, so estarossa's betrayal was never really a factor when it came to "I'm just another ruthless demon and i don't give a shit about anything that isn't gelda".
you are right

it was because of zeldris talent only that monsp and galand died and even derie.

Everyone accuses Estarossa for killing them due to his greed but doesn't realize it was zeldris who untie his leash and left him like a mad dog . He knew whats going to follow after that. But still he did nothing to stop it due to his own lust.

Still people will not believe or agree on it cuz they are insanely on DENIAL !!!

Zeldris is not a best boy. But rather an overhyped boy.

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
you are right

it was because of zeldris talent only that monsp and galand died and even derie.

Everyone accuses Estarossa for killing them due to his greed but doesn't realize it was zeldris who untie his leash and left him like a mad dog . He knew whats going to follow after that. But still he did nothing to stop it due to his own lust.

Still people will not believe or agree on it cuz they are insanely on DENIAL !!!

Zeldris is not a best boy. But rather an overhyped boy.
Um what?

You think Zeldris thought estarossa was going to kill the remaining commandments?

Seems to me people are now giving Zeldris too much flack and defending that psychopath estarossa.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Zeldris did the right thing. I was emotionally touched when Ruedociel mentioned the Seven Deadly Sins to be his "Friends". Ooohhhh the feels.
I found that Ludociel calling the sins his “friends” to be odd. He only knew them for like a few days.