Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 303 Discussion / 304 Predictions

What do you think it will be of Zeldris?

• He dies for sacrifice.

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • He will just join the fight and become friends with the goddess bros.

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • He gets a power up.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Estarossa's Syndrome: he was never a demon (*insert random race*).

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Something else (specify in the comments).

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Kinguxsloth

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You think Zeldris thought estarossa was going to kill the remaining commandments?
IIRC monspiet said to derriere that zeldris killed them if he discovered that they abandoned their position as commandments and he just pardoned gloxinia and dolor because they were not originally demon

BurlapJack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
ludo casually tanks DK attack while vanishing while all zeldris do is use daddys power against him, so much outdoing :lmao:lmao:lmao
Yes because atleast zeldris ain't a sitting duck,

And unlike the kissless ludo, zeldris actually has a girl to get back to :3c:catshrug

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
IIRC monspiet said to derriere that zeldris killed them if he discovered that they abandoned their position as commandments and he just pardoned gloxinia and dolor because they were not originally demon
Actually, he only said Zeldris would probably punish them. He never said that Zeldris would kill them. Besides, Zeldris doesn’t seem the type to kill commandments that have abandoned their position.

mandark

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Um what?

You think Zeldris thought estarossa was going to kill the remaining commandments?

Seems to me people are now giving Zeldris too much flack and defending that psychopath estarossa.
no disrespect but anyone who is not blinded by best boy syndrome can see that it was zeldris who not only thought but indirectly orchestrated their death.

He didn't care about his so called brothers how can you think he will care about some commandments
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He clearly knew what kind of psychopath
Estarossa was but still he gave him the extra information about commandments that they can be taken out by killing the owner too (why would he do that?) . he knew that he will try to get the commandments by killing them (here indirectly punishing mos n der also) and after that absorption will eventually destroy esta and in this process he will be able to remove every bit of hindrance in his path and goal and commandments will be able to converge towards meliodas easily.

Tell me that i am thinking too much into it but its the truth.

If anything rather than best boi zeldris deserves an Oscar tho for such an intricate but impressive planning.

Plan to murder comrades to satisfy ones lust tho.

Last edited:

Mythoclast

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Mel trying his best Natsu impression with that friendship speech and power up.

Ban has to stop sandbagging and pop Hunter fest already.

Zelefomavis

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
no disrespect but anyone who is not blinded by best boy syndrome can see that it was zeldris who not only thought but indirectly orchestrated their death.

He didn't care about his so called brothers how the hell do you think he will care about some commandments
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He clearly knew what kind of psychopath
Estarossa was but still he gave him the extra information about commandments that they can be taken out by killing the owner too (why would he do that?) . he knew that he will try to get the commandments by killing them (here indirectly punishing mos n der also) and after that absorption will eventually destroy esta and in this process he will be able to remove every bit of hindrance in his path and goal and commandments will be able to converge towards meliodas easily.

Tell me that i am thinking too much into it but its the truth.

If anything rather than best boi zeldris deserves an Oscar tho for such an intricate but impressive planning. Plan to murder comrades to satisfy ones lust tho.
Well maybe he didn't plan that much ahead

I mean if Esta behaved like a good brother he would still bring the commandments back
So I think he thought that either Esta would bring the commandments back or if he tried to steal them he would self destruct and the commandments would come back.

So it was smart of him but not that impressive

Rikudou King

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zeldoris was pretty outraged about Estarossa's idea of eliminating the other Commandments, so I don't think he was for killing them. Him being uncaring about Estarossa due to his real identity doesn't necessary translate to him not caring about the others. After all, he allowed Drole and Gloxinia go without any trouble. Plus, given his arthority, there would have been no need. Zeldoris hasn't been shown to be that cruel or psychotic, instead he seems quite practical, willing to make deals even with his enemies to get what he needs.

Geldax

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
There is something I don't understand. DK has a nameless lover too, but why did he call his own sons as "failure"? In Meliodas Situation, I could understand it but Zel never betrayed his father and he was always loyal to him and his clan, so he deserves to get his love back. So why?

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is something I don't understand. DK has a nameless lover too, but why did he call his own sons as "failure"? In Meliodas Situation, I could understand it but Zel never betrayed his father and he was always loyal to him and his clan, so he deserves to get his love back. So why?
Because he has a nameless person he had kids with. He didn’t necessarily love anyone. He doesn’t even love his kids.

Bittersweettea

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ludociel and Zeldris are both best bois. There, end of story.

Ludociel shielded the Sins without thinking of the consequences on his already disintegrating form, it was a selfless act, while Zeldris went against the duty he' always followed and blocked an attack from his father despite the fact that he'd never thought of betraying him before.

Without the two of them, the Sins are fvcked in this chapter, especially with Mael seemingly unavailable to provide any assistance.

There is no use fighting over this issue. To me both of them are best bois, especially in this chapter.

As for the DK, I'm glad that even his other son has now betrayed him. What a shitty father.

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Prime meliodas> DK meliodas

sorry but no one has ever overpowered DKs magic that zeldris borrows except meliodas. So this even bkacs up the idea of meliodas never fought any goddess before he met elizabeth as he's only a conductor to the comandments and demons.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States

sorry but no one has ever overpowered DKs magic that zeldris borrows except meliodas. So this even bkacs up the idea of meliodas never fought any goddess before he met elizabeth as he's only a conductor to the comandments and demons.
Prime Meliodas is technically the one who died at the hands of the DK.

eefrit

What's Up Danger
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Prime Meliodas is technically the one who died at the hands of the DK.
Shhh. Don't ruin the illusion.

Prime Mel and Emo Mel are like a split personality or something?
Prime Mel is basically pre DK curse Mel. Emo Mel is basically Mel's emotions that the DK sealed/stole away from his body. Just the portion of post curse/post "first" death Mel, or, the Mel we were following since the start of the series.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Prime Mel and Emo Mel are like a split personality or something?
In a way. I actually got it wrong I think but he’s still not stronger than DK Mel

E.Mel: Meliodas’ emotions and the dominant personality of regular Meliodas. Currently fighting the Demon King.

Prime Mel: 10 Commandments Meliodas

Holy War Mel: Slightly weaker with emotions.(Not exactly sure if this is the case.) Died to DK

2nd Holy War Mel: Lost to Escanor. Beat Zeldris and Estarossa. The one we call Evil Mel.

Demon King Mel: Has all 10 Commandments. Currently possessed.

And with this, I’m tired of Meliodas

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I personally find Escanor weird but that’s a story for another thread.

And neither are better overall characters than Zeldris. And you have it backwards, Zeldris and Gelda came first.
What? All jokes asides Zeldris isn’t a better written characater than Ban or Escanor, them two along with Meliodas are probably the three bet written characater in the manga, Zeldris is barely in the damn manga. And no, to us, the readers Meliodas and Liz came first. I don’t care if chronologically Zel and Gelda came first, not even sure if that’s the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

mandark

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich

hey bro long time no see..

I think you should look at chapter 298 page 12 involving mael where it was said that both demon lord magic and ON magic can't stop his attacks. So your point here is not valid as mael also overcame it. I think fks also confirmed that in his summary. Well now its upto you to believe in it. :catshrug

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
What? All jokes asides Zeldris isn’t a better written characater than Ban or Escanor, them two along with Meliodas are probably the three bet written characater in the manga, Zeldris is barely in the damn manga. And no, to us, the readers Meliodas and Liz came first. I don’t care if chronologically Zel and Gelda came first, not even sure if that’s the case.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Meliodas and Escanor are one of the best written characters in the manga? Really? I strongly disagree with that.

Also according to chapter 271, Zeldris and Gelda came before Meliodas and Elizabeth.

Last edited:

Bittersweettea

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Meliodas and Escanor are one of the best written characters in the manga? Really? I strongly disagree with that.

Also according to chapter 271, Zeldris and Gelda came before Meliodas and Elizabeth.
I think that what he meant was that we were introduced to Melizabeth first and not Zeldris x Gelda and it wasn't about which couple met and fell in love first, chronologically.