Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 303 Discussion / 304 Predictions

What do you think it will be of Zeldris?

• He dies for sacrifice.

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • He will just join the fight and become friends with the goddess bros.

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • He gets a power up.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Estarossa's Syndrome: he was never a demon (*insert random race*).

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Something else (specify in the comments).

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Geldax

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Why Nakaba don't let us see SD? We only see her when she fought with Mel and Eli Chapter 225 or something. I mean we already know a little bit about DK and SD?
We didn't even see her face..

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
your interpretations are based upon the story or plot at that time

At that time we didn't even know that commandments can be taken out. But with the progression of the story and plot it can be easily interpreted that what kind of opportunist zeldris was. He saw the importance of keeping Estarossa alive at that point so he saved him and when he no longer required him as meliodas gave him a lollipop to attain his goals he left him to destroy himself and die to get the commandments easily.

what kind of brother set his own brother's path towards death? If he really cared about him so much ?

And he did it not only with Estarossa but meliodas also.

He is so hell bent upon satisfying his lust that he indirectly pushed meliodas to become as evil as the demon king and he doesn't even show a slight remorse about it. He doesn't realize that he might get the girl but his brother wouldn't get Elizabeth as she will die and they can never be together in the same world . Also he will kill himself to be with her. So he will basically sacrifice his brother to get some girl back who he knew for what 1% of his time with his brother . What a pathetic creatures. And Have you forgot it was zeldris who reminded Elizabeth of her past live and activated the curse? he was the reason that all this "i am gonna be demon king shit " started and probably started the current holy war.

Then again people cheer for zeldris X gelda. Now tell me what did he do to receive such cheering other than sacrificing comrades and his brothers ? Gelda should leave him if she is revived again and tell him to learn something from his older brother who went against the entire world for his lover or gowther who flunked an entire AA and whole Goddesses clan as a revenge for death of his lover and not just blindly follow daddy's order to beg for his power.

He is even lucky that meliodas didn't punish him for reactivating Elizabeth curse and escanor couldn't finish his attack due to chandler and thats all thx due to plot.

I will never consider zeldris to be best boy or cheer for gelda x zeldris as he doesn't deserve it or her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i may have forgotten about it or but can you please tell me when other cast except demon princes sacrificed comrades and each other to save their lovers.
Well, Ban was ready to kill Mel for a chance to revive Elaine. He regretted it but it was a pretty shitty thing to do especially to a guy who is your friend for years.

BurlapJack

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
That's just wikia, it has plenty of weird and incorrect info. For instance, they had the relationship section for Mel and Ellie mentioning as last event his maimed declaration of "having watched over Elizabeth's final moments for 106 times"...except that they missed the "last moments" bit for a loong while and kept undoing my edit whenever I was trying to correct the phrasing...
So THAT WAS YOU

mandark

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Ban tried to kill meliodas in part one, hendricksen with a lot of his link holy knights (possessed but still an example) and a few others i need tp lopk back for
Well, Ban was ready to kill Mel for a chance to revive Elaine. He regretted it but it was a pretty shitty thing to do especially to a guy who is your friend for years.
When did hendri killed comrades for his love? Did You forgot he was possessed by some commandments ? !

And the main reason ban wanted to kill meliodas because he came to know that meliodas was from demon clan. the same demon clan whose member killed Elaine years ago , terrorized every other clan etc. It was like killing two birds with one stone situation for him. The heat of such revelations made him do things which he regretted even after the battle of lioness was over.

Now tell me when was the last time demon princes regretted about their actions of killing comrades to satisfy their lust?

Ban is way above the demon princes when it comes to ethics and integrity. As After all ban is human and chibis are demons

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Ban -> Zel / Mel -> Esta / Elaine -> Gelda / friend for years -> older brother
Now restating your post:
Well, Zel was ready to kill Esta for a chance to revive Gelda. (He regretted it but) it was a pretty shitty thing to do especially to a guy who is your older brother.
So the nasty truth about Zel is he had no regrets doing so.

Zel also hated Mel not because of what he did to DC but to Zel's relationship. So even when Esta actually killed Mel, the supposedly best boi had no reaction indicative of any kind of regret, sadness, etc. And it happened right after Ban was ready to kill Mera and lose Elaine for the second time just to save his friend.

Is betraying your friend shittier than betraying your own brother?

Zel used to call Mel a traitor while he was just like his older brother. So of all people, Zel should understand Mel's heart and team up with him to confront the real asshole of the series aka DK. But instead he chose to hate Mel and remain a loyal dog to his father.

And don't forget that best boy or not, Ban is officially mentioned to have a very pure soul. Call Zel best boy all you want, but don't insult Ban's pure soul by such a comparison.

Last edited:

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Alright so this is getting interesting now. First we had Meliodas and his beat friend fighting the DK on both sides. Now it's time for him to join sides with his brother Zeldris. Both of them are figting for their own reasons and imo Mel & Zel is a better combo than Ban. Can't wait to see the brothers in action.

The goddess bros are pretty much useless now. It's far past noon and Ludo will diaappear any momment. Ban is also at his limit so the only one left is best boi Zel. I've always wanted to see what the 2 sons of the DK can do together and it seems the time has come.

Another thing I forgot to mention is the Sinner. I think we kinda forgot about him bit he's still out there. His body should be pretty much gone by now so I expect a super strong final attack to make an oppening for the good guys. After all TOD is just Mel and Zel's masters and right now the brothers are the only ones left against the DK so it makes sense for the Sinner to sacrifice himself for then.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
So THAT WAS YOU
"That"?! I don't have an account there if that's what you're wondering...

Ooh, Undina always lucid. :zomg In fact, no matter what distorted view people put on loyal Zeldris, I will always like everything that has been written about the character.
And that goes for everyone, even the "psycho-goddess". Everyone has its charm as a character. At least that's what I think.
Edit: And to those who have taken my last publication seriously, only consider my irony as a gift.
I could never find
charming, sorry, not sorry:nah

Geldax

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
[/SPOILER] charming, sorry, not sorry:nah
I hated him in his Hitler Days so much. But I think it's SDs fault that Goddesses were such Demonhaters. I mean I could understand if they fight with demons who kills everyone without reason and wants to protect their Race but for Goddesses their also killed many innocent civilian demons who couldnt fight or had nothing to do with war. I have that feeling their leaders are such a**holes that they lead their clan to fight each other because of their disagreement. SD and DK don't deserve to be leader of their clan.

KewnTorn

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Demons are way worse than Goddesses.

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why Nakaba don't let us see SD? We only see her when she fought with Mel and Eli Chapter 225 or something. I mean we already know a little bit about DK and SD?
We didn't even see her face..
This what bothers me a lot. If there is one character that dedicates himself or herself for the best interest on his clan that would be the Supreme Deity. It had been established that SD doesnt tolerate anyone who commits mistake on the law she established regardless of who that individual is. Like for an instance Elizabeth, what she did was a grave mistake not only she collaborated with the demons but fell in love to the DK's predecessor, that the story suppose to, Meliodas. She let DK cast a spell on her daughter because she made a mistake. Going back to the story, with the things that has been happening she would have appeared by now. Now whats stopping her to exist or even communicate with Ludo since Ludo was tasked to be the captain of GC!?! I think it is safe to assume shes in a sleeping state or imprisoned that she have no idea of whats happening. I mean if she knew the recent developments like DK appearing in the scene, she should have dive in the scene by now. Or there is something going on like maybe the dissapearance of Sar and Tar. I mean with the development right now, that burst of mael 4c shots that inadvertently hit them was so minimal if you compare of what dianne and others have endured. So its impossible or improbable that they died because of that bursted shots. So if they were gone it is not because of that shot but they dispersed without any vessel. But if you come to think of it why Mael is blaming himself of killing them both which is so odd. Anyhoo, I think Sar and Tar are still alive but in someplace to summon SD or whatever. Like Zel and Mael's conversation might be foreshadowing when Zel mentioned a realm where SD is at and he intended to put Mael in that place. But anyhow, SD's screenplay is mindboggling why in the world shes not yet in the scene. I think it is pretty much established that she would use a vessel like DK used Meliodas and Im positive it will be Mael. I think Sariel and Ludociel using a female vessel means a lot for future purposes because it creates a notion that opposite sex can be used as a vessel. So at the end of the day SD whos a godly state needs a perfect vessel which I think Mael. And I wouldnt be surprised that SD might be hiding in rhitta and might be summoned by Mael anytime soon.

BurlapJack

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
When did hendri killed comrades for his love? Did You forgot he was possessed by some commandments ? !

And the main reason ban wanted to kill meliodas because he came to know that meliodas was from demon clan. the same demon clan whose member killed Elaine years ago , terrorized every other clan etc. It was like killing two birds with one stone situation for him. The heat of such revelations made him do things which he regretted even after the battle of lioness was over.

Now tell me when was the last time demon princes regretted about their actions of killing comrades to satisfy their lust?

Ban is way above the demon princes when it comes to ethics and integrity. As After all ban is human and chibis are demons
Eh, got me there,
Don't really care much about this anyway

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
I hated him in his Hitler Days so much. But I think it's SDs fault that Goddesses were such Demonhaters. I mean I could understand if they fight with demons who kills everyone without reason and wants to protect their Race but for Goddesses their also killed many innocent civilian demons who couldnt fight or had nothing to do with war. I have that feeling their leaders are such a**holes that they lead their clan to fight each other because of their disagreement. SD and DK don't deserve to be leader of their clan.
I can agree with the fish rotting starting from the head, but Ludociel has so far been the most invested "visible" goddess into this whole war spiel and into proving he's absolutely right to hate an entire different species(in attitude he's quite similar to at least Chandler), while proving himself, despite declaring differently, dismissive of other clans as well[the strongest example are the humans(Rou's village case and Marge-his vessel, of all people- and Gil) and the fairies(going behind Glo's back with the hostage situation then turning his FKF into a battlefield by drawing the TCs there, which, for the supposed leader of the AAs, is extremely stupid, you don't turn your outposts into battlefields, that's where you store your provisions, rest and treat your troups, figure out strategies and other things)].

This guy has been portrayed as a clear-out psycho yet out of nowhere we get a shabby friendship story which doesn't even tie in well with Busty's declaration from long ago, from a narrative standpoint and he's "cured" of his psycho tendencies and bffs with the mains even the more relaxed DD(who, by the way, were respectfully grateful for their hosts' service) were in a reluctant alliance with?! I'm not buying it, I don't like it, IMO he can't redeem himself unless he dies instead of Zel. For all their nasty upbringing(Mel and Zel are sons to an extreme racist just like Ellie is the daughter of another) the young royals have more spine, charisma and credibility in their changes of heart(Zel at least has been built up for quite a while as simply a man of duty who hated senseless slaughter) than the AA bros could ever dream of, so I'd think of their deaths as poetic justice. They shouldn't go around fluffy midgets who are trying to redeem themselves to disrupt their efforts.:noworry

So at the end of the day SD whos a godly state needs a perfect vessel which I think Mael. And I wouldnt be surprised that SD might be hiding in rhitta and might be summoned by Mael anytime soon.
Yes, because she's been yearning for years to parade her brawn and punch the DK to death.:facepalm

JellalF

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
I can agree with the fish rotting starting from the head, but Ludociel has so far been the most invested "visible" goddess into this whole war spiel and into proving he's absolutely right to hate an entire different species(in attitude he's quite similar to at least Chandler), while proving himself, despite declaring differently, dismissive of other clans as well[the strongest example are the humans(Rou's village case and Marge-his vessel, of all people- and Gil) and the fairies(going behind Glo's back with the hostage situation then turning his FKF into a battlefield by drawing the TCs there, which, for the supposed leader of the AAs, is extremely stupid, you don't turn your outposts into battlefields, that's where you store your provisions, rest and treat your troups, figure out strategies and other things)].

This guy has been portrayed as a clear-out psycho yet out of nowhere we get a shabby friendship story which doesn't even tie in well with Busty's declaration from long ago, from a narrative standpoint and he's "cured" of his psycho tendencies and bffs with the mains even the more relaxed DD(who, by the way, were respectfully grateful for their hosts' service) were in a reluctant alliance with?! I'm not buying it, I don't like it, IMO he can't redeem himself unless he dies instead of Zel. For all their nasty upbringing(Mel and Zel are sons to an extreme racist just like Ellie is the daughter of another) the young royals have more spine, charisma and credibility in their changes of heart(Zel at least has been built up for quite a while as simply a man of duty who hated senseless slaughter) than the AA bros could ever dream of, so I'd think of their deaths as poetic justice. They shouldn't go around fluffy midgets who are trying to redeem themselves to disrupt their efforts.:noworry

Yes, because she's been yearning for years to parrade her brawn and punch the DK to death.:facepalm
that moment you say zeldris is more redeemable than ludo LMAO :XD:XD:XD

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
that moment you say zeldris is more redeemable than ludo LMAO :XD:XD:XD
Yes, I've been reading this manga after all for a long time. I was reading it when he simply released Glo and Droll, when he complained about the other clans' perspective and marginalisation of the DC, suggesting he was open to peaceful cohabitation if the others were too(unlike the DK), it's why I and some other readers see Zel and Elizabeth as far more likely friends in a happily ever after, jokes aside.

He is tbh
Zel never made elizabeth tear up, also i hate catty people
He made her upset by triggerring her memories, but eh, family issues. he was having a jealousy tantrum because she took anija away and they couldn't play together anymore:XD

JellalF

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
He is tbh
Zel never made elizabeth tear up, also i hate catty people
like it was hard to make elizabeth tear up... she's been crying since chapter 1 lol. Your fav character is zel, i doubt you hate catty people

Yes, I've been reading this manga after all for a long time. I was reading it when he simply released Glo and Droll, when he complained about the other clans' perspective and marginalisation of the DC, suggesting he was open to peaceful cohabitation if the others were too(unlike the DK), it's why I and some other readers see Zel and Elizabeth as far more likely friends in a happily ever after, jokes aside.

He made her upset by triggerring her memories, but eh, family issues. he was having a jealousy tantrum because she took anija away and they couldn't play together anymore:XD
Zel: "This is no war, this is extermination" (insert super villain malevolous face).
Undina: He was open to peaceful cohabitation.
Me:

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
People are still on to this zeldris vs Ludociel or demons vs goddesses thing? Does this shit even matter at this point?

People can think whatever they like about a certain character.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
like it was hard to make elizabeth tear up... she's been crying since chapter 1 lol. Your fav character is zel, i doubt you hate catty people

Zel: "This is no war, this is extermination" (insert super villain malevolous face).
Undina: He was open to peaceful cohabitation.
Me:
Did you check the date he said the line you quoted in comparison with the AHW?! Because in the meantime he may have found out(I'm sarcastic, he totally did) about what Ludoshel pulled at the FKF with their civilians, after the GC took away his older brother, and after he and his entire clan got sealed away. Do I need to remind you he was bearing Piety at the time and had to allign his thoughts and desires to those of his father's?! Context, dude, that's what I keep telling most of you, mind the friggin' context!