Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 303 Discussion / 304 Predictions

What do you think it will be of Zeldris?

• He dies for sacrifice.

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • He will just join the fight and become friends with the goddess bros.

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • He gets a power up.

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Estarossa's Syndrome: he was never a demon (*insert random race*).

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Something else (specify in the comments).

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

JellalF

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Did you check the date he said the line you quoted in comparison with the AHW?! Because in the meantime he may have found out(I'm sarcastic, he totally did) about what Ludoshel pulled at the FKF with their civilians, after the GC took away his older brother, and after he and his entire clan got sealed away. Do I need to remind you he was bearing Piety at the time and had to allign his thoughts and desires to those of his father's?! Context, dude, that's what I keep telling most of yoj, mind the friggin' context!
are you really saying that he had to be a shitty person all this time because his commandment made him? seriously? Also "the gc took away his brother" ¿¿¿huh???.jpg. I also find it cute how you really try so hard to make it look like the poor little demons are the victims lol

BurlapJack

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
like it was hard to make elizabeth tear up... she's been crying since chapter 1 lol. Your fav character is zel, i doubt you hate catty people
Zeldris isn't catty, but ludo is hella catty and obnoxious

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
are you really saying that he had to be a shitty person all this time because his commandment made him? seriously? Also "the gc took away his brother" ¿¿¿huh???.jpg. I also find it cute how you really try so hard to make it look like the poor little demons are the victims lol
I find it cute how catty you are, we all know Zeldris was doing his job in the hopes he could get the means to save his lover and because he wanted a better existence for his people; he did crappy things but he was never portrayed as a completely dysfunctional individual, he had limits and reasoned as far as his status allowed him. Ludoshel saw absolutely everything in black and white, so Imma step out of this and I advise you stop trying to pick fights with me, no matter how you try to insult me, Nakaba did portray Ludoshel the way he did for nigh on 100 chapters and my opinion of him won't change, at most you could worsen my opinion of you and that's that.

Plus, I'm not trying to make anyone look like anything, the DC army did crappy things, but the GC army did crappier ones in regards to civilians first(we have no record of the DC randomly or callously attacking civilians before the FKF incident-the attack on the human settlement from ch 200-201 was framed in a coop between Rou's vindictive team and the demons-), I'm simply judging by myself who has been built up as more reasonably and acceptably redeemable, squinty has none of that, Zeldris does and you can blame the author for it, not me. You can blame Nakaba implicitly for your php which is another nail in squinty's coffin.

Last edited:

mandark

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
i don't want to continue this discussion anymore from this point but last i definitely want to say that YES !!! , Yes ludo is bad or worst among all but at least he didn't betrayed/ used his brothers unlike someone here who was not man enough to fight for his girl.

KewnTorn

Reaction score
Country
Germany
i don't want to continue this discussion anymore from this point but last i definitely want to say that YES !!! , Yes ludo is bad or worst among all but at least he didn't betrayed/ used his brothers unlike someone here who was not man enough to fight for his girl.
Ludo is not bad. He just loves his clan.

shipleyy

Reaction score
Country
United States
All this talk about personality, but let’s be real here.

Ludociel is a tank and he’s a massive powerhouse in this manga.
I’ve been saying this for months even pre leaving Margret.

This dude deserves a round of a applause for being the only Goddess with massive feats.
He’s also the only one who’s taken down more demons or fought equally with the highest scaled ones in this manga.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ludo is not bad. He just loves his clan.

Nah he’s pretty bad.And im perfectly ok with him being gone.It’s love that turned into fanaticism. Ludociel’s love made him an unreasonable monster. He made his kind hearted brother a hateful killing machine. He just recently stopped calling for Meliodas’ death and he hated him when he was on his side. He was going to let Gil die and his reasoning was Gil technically wasn’t trying to protect him. He blew up a bunch of civilians. In general, he’s a condescending ass. His love made him an unreasonable ass and extremely evil. And before someone makes this about Demons, Zeldris, Derieri and Monspeet have never been shown to be unreasonable. They’ve done pretty bad things but they’re not unreasonable.

Zeldris was really just doing what he had to. Ludociel is a legitimate monster. There’s a reason he was the last person who cared about the Holy War. Everyone else either never really cared or realized it was stupid. And Zeldris did have to be shitty. Failure meant death one way or another for him and Gelda. And Meliodas leaving only made it worse. Zeldris is just who he had to be.

Last edited:

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
hey bro long time no see..

I think you should look at chapter 298 page 12 involving mael where it was said that both demon lord magic and ON magic can't stop his attacks. So your point here is not valid as mael also overcame it. I think fks also confirmed that in his summary. Well now its upto you to believe in it. :catshrug
I think you forgot that God cant nullify physical attacks, so good job on strawmanning the argument which is clearly irrelevant when DK used magical attack in all surroundings.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Prime Meliodas is technically the one who died at the hands of the DK.
holy war meliodas=/= Meliodas (pre meeting with elizabeth).
both are completely different personality and power wise and its been backed up by the series how meliodas own power works on how it increases or decreases.

praisethesunshine

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
If mael the original owner of the sun can't do anything what makes you think that escanor has a chance?
I didn’t mean it like that. I meant Mael should give it back to Escanor while he can.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think you forgot that God cant nullify physical attacks, so good job on strawmanning the argument which is clearly irrelevant when DK used magical attack in all surroundings.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

holy war meliodas=/= Meliodas (pre meeting with elizabeth).
both are completely different personality and power wise and its been backed up by the series how meliodas own power works on how it increases or decreases.
I already did the lists of Meliodas and he still wasn’t stronger than the Demon King yet.

mandark

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
read before you post anything. And again Your fantasies are meaning less in front of original translations kiddo.