Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 304 Discussion / 305 Predictions

Will Zeldris die?

• No, he will get saved or healed

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Yes, he's going to have this fate so the Sins can win

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • It will look like he's dead for a while, but he will come back

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Something else (specify in the comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FKS

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics & Summaries.
24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Redworld96

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I saw in that cover Nakaba drew Elaine with her full wings again (however King is still in his shouta form)

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Mighty Escanor

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sounds like there are death flags over Mel, Ban, and the series itself :hmm
I seriously hope I'm wrong though.

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
I think this should end within 3-4 chapters like the way nakaba pace is 2 chapter are more than enough to deal with the final boss
1 chapter will be right after the conclusion of the fight and one final will be something like a celebration chapter like i know i said this could have 15 chapters like 2 weeks ago but for this to have 13 more chapters is way too much with how fast the story goes.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
I want a bittersweet ending to this story.

Heroes get so close, but Elizabeth eventually dies and Meliodas is both happy and depressed as he bids farewell to his companions.
Few years later we see the aftermath of everything a world without Meliodas and Eli, there is a statue/songs in their memory and the story ends with a powerful quote

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chapter's title is about Zeldris, we know the battle is still going.
This can be one of these Nakaba's troll covers.
Exactly. I doubt this is real.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I want a bittersweet ending to this story.

Heroes get so close, but Elizabeth eventually dies and Meliodas is both happy and depressed as he bids farewell to his companions.
Few years later we see the aftermath of everything a world without Meliodas and Eli, there is a statue/songs in their memory and the story ends with a powerful quote
I don’t see nakaba doing this. He doesn’t have the balls to do this. Everyone is gonna live happily ever after most likely.

Tragicdeath

Reaction score
Country
United States
If the cover it is not troll. I think Ban Mel and Hawk finally goes back after fighting someone. Im assuming Ban Mel and Hawk went to purgatory to finish DK once and for all. Because as you can see everyone was so delighted to see Hawk Ban and Meliodas like they completed their task.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
The description is about the time Ban and Meliodas were still in Purgatory - the duo is on the other side of the ruins and Elizabeth, Elaine, and the Sins, are awaiting their return - some symbolism, so to speak.
It's just a general cover, no more.

Tragicdeath

Reaction score
Country
United States
And somethings odd on the cover too the branches outside and in between the broken wall are dead like it is fall or nearing winter or winter has ended. But inside the broken wall their is a flower blooming. Does this indicate that they are now on a separate world. Maybe Ban Mel and Hawk dies at the end of the day. Its like a different world separated by a broken wall.

Kinguxsloth

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
At least we know zeldris is not gonna die bc he is not on the cover if you see the patern everyone that dies in a chapter they were on a cover of that chapter glox and drole derrieri etc.