Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 304 Discussion / 305 Predictions

Will Zeldris die?

• No, he will get saved or healed

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Yes, he's going to have this fate so the Sins can win

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • It will look like he's dead for a while, but he will come back

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Something else (specify in the comments)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Undina

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Wouldn't say so, it would still be pretty useful as explosions can be full countered
Idk, Merlin said magic attacks don't work on the DK, FC is essentially a magic reaction to another magic attack, so if that works we end up with another bad case of "Merlin said X, but then plot contradicted her", and I'm frankly tired of those cases.
I'm not looking forward to ToD re-appearing after all this time and I'd rather the Sins and Elizabeth's magic became relevant(again) in this situation. It's their fight, not the guests'.

Mighty Escanor

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I’ve realized that the most irritating part about everything that’s happened is that Ban is still walking around without his Sacred Treasure.
Ban's sacred treasure was designed for the immortal bandit version of him. Ban has changed a lot now. So I don't want Ban to find it anymore. The amount of asspull would be lower in this case.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ban's sacred treasure was designed for the immortal bandit version of him. Ban has changed a lot now. So I don't want Ban to find it anymore. The amount of asspull would be lower in this case.
How can you say that? We know nothing about it. There’s not really much room for asspull on something with just about no lore. And it’s just a weapon meant to draw out his power. He picks up a weapon just like it in almost every arc. It could just amplify his abilities the same way every other Sacred Treasure does, him being immortal or not is likely meaningless. The only one that could lose meaning through physical change is Diane’s and that’s because it’s about 30 feet tall.

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
Uses it on what? That ability is now pretty irrelevant compared to all the ridiculous stuff they're all pulling.
Yeah. Pretty much. Besides, even if he did come back and use full counter, it would be stupid as hell. The reason? Because he should’ve fucking been using full counter earlier on.