1. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  2. The first voting day of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. We Never Learn, U19, Demon Prince Poro's Diaries, Hungry Marie, Dr. Stone, Robot x Laserbeam. Tell us what you think of the newest additions to the WSJ line-up HERE!
  4. New Week, New Contest!
    It's time for another seasonal contest! The Calligraphy Summer Art Contest has begun. Show your creative writing styles.

Congrats to WithYouInSpirit for winning the Food Photography contest!
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Anime Nanatsu no Taizai Anime Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by niichan, Oct 2, 2014.

1. baditz

baditz Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Indonesia
    this ova not repair problem ending in season 1, they cannot leave Liones before Gowther Guila and Diane event, then whats the point this ova?

Meliodaf likes this.
  2. eefrit

eefrit He who controls the pants...

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Mangahelper

United States
    Not happy that the previous production company still has the reigns, but if this gets me one step closer to a proper console game, I'll tolerate it.

3. Hendy

Hendy Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Brazil
    It does fix. Everything is right, until now. In the season 1 ending, Meliodas grabbed Elizabeth to go with him in a "new adventure''. In this ova he told her that she doesn't have what it takes to go with him and there's no necessity for her to go. They only leave Liones after Merlin sees with Aldan that Camelot is in danger. The ova stopped with Baltra telling them about his premonition. The Gowther, Guila and Diane event is after that.

4. baditz

baditz Registered User

Indonesia
    how? in manga Diane notice Gowther make a fuss because Zeal lost his memory, in anime ending Gowther leave w/o Guila, so they will make Guila and Zeal follow them to next town?

5. ShadowCT6

ShadowCT6 Registered User

Brazil
    May I post something related to the new openning and ending? :XD
    Well, I know that is better to use japanese songs for the opennings and endings, but I know some american ones that are perfect. Since I started to watch NNT on Netflix, I have imagined one the following songs for the openning/ending of the new season. They are from the American Indie band A Sunny Day In Glasgow:
    Also, I imagine the following song from the singer Zola Jesus being used for scenes like when Melascula is summoning the souls or when Hendrickson is facing the TC for the first time:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  6. Demonspeed

Demonspeed The Hierophant

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    This is supposed to happen after these four episodes.

I don't see how they fixed anything. Even when they went to Camelot, Meliodas didn't want Elizabeth with them, and they went via Teleportation magic, not Mama Hawk, Gowther was turned into a mini doll and Slader was with them. It doesn't make sense. When the S1 ended I thought for sure that it meant there would be no S2 with that ending, but even though they added specials and are planning to adapt the next arc, they added a lot of unnecessary things. All A1 Pictures anime adaptations of battle manga that I watched manage to disappoint me like that.

7. Hendy

Hendy Registered User

Brazil
    Leave without Guila? When did they left? SNS ending shows Baltra telling them about the premonition in Camelot. They are not going to Camelot yet. They not even go to Camelot exactly after that. Even knowing about the threat they go to Camelot sometime later. Which is the time that all the Diane and Gowther fuss happens. That ''new adventure'' they were talking about in the season 1 ending, i don't think they were referring to Camelot. They were reffering to SNS. At least that's how i see. Because if you consider that in the season 1 ending they were moving to Camelot, it doesn't make sense since the Commandments weren't shown to be breaking the seal. So how the hell there is going to be an adventure if there isn't going to have an Albion?

Look, it depends on the point of view. To me these things on Seisen no Shirushi are happening after that season 1 ending. So Gowther turning into a doll, They going to Camelot and all this stuff, it's about to happen in the next anime (if it is a second season) That's why i'm saying they fixed, there was a festival in the season 1 ending and now in the SNS different things happened after the festival. It's like they've discarded some of those irrelevant things that happened and wasn't supposed to happen (Ban leaving) after the S1 ending and added a new one on SNS. About A-1 i agree with the adaptation issue, i liked many things so far on NNT but they sure are careless with the anime graphics, since the first episode it gets worse and worse.

8. baditz

baditz Registered User

Indonesia
    This ova happen after Hendy down, and before they leave to Camelot in season 1. So in the night king give them mission, next morning they go to Camelot.

9. hgabe

hgabe Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

United States
  10. Demonspeed

Demonspeed The Hierophant

Global Moderator

France
  11. Hendy

Hendy Registered User

Brazil
    Yes, it's not the second season. It's just Seisen no Shirushi going to Netflix. People are mistaking it as the S2.

12. goldb

goldb 天狗来る

Administrator

United Kingdom
    Part of the confusion is on the main anime page of Netflix where it shows it as "Seven Deadly Sins S2:1", so I think people are getting caught up in that initial hype without going looking into details, or even watching the episodes at all; from which it actually tells you "Signs of Holy War: Ep X: Title".

It's just the way the episodes are stored, and I guess and it is a continuation.

13. Hendy

Hendy Registered User

Brazil
    It has been announced on the series official twitter that at this year’s Nanatsu no Taizai FES there will be two Live Viewings, one called Sunshine, the other one called Starlight.
    Since information about season 2 and about the cast will be announced at the event it’s likely that the first screening will focus on Escanor and the second one on the Ten Commandments.
    The event will take place on the 16th of july.

natsulucy, AiNana, Gaggen and 2 others like this.
  14. FKS

FKS Mangahelper

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

France
    Just a thing though: The tweet doesn't mention a second season but simply a "new TV series". I can see it to be the second season though.

Hendy likes this.
  15. Baum

Baum Registered User

Germany
    I think chances for it being the actual second season and not just another Signs of Holy War are good tho.

I doubt they'd stretch that period in between Hendrickson's defeat and the stuff in Lioness after that even thinner....or rather, I hope they don't. I just want to know (and see) what they're gonna do with Galan in the anime. I've long given up on continuity tho, the anime's just an alternate story at this point lol

16. Hendy

Hendy Registered User

Brazil
    Well, Signs of Holy War ended with a canon material. I don't see why they would follow an alternate path after showing all that canon stuff. It's annoying how they keep calling it ''new tv series'' though.