Anime - Nanatsu no Taizai: Ban no Bangai-hen | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Nanatsu no Taizai: Ban no Bangai-hen

Hendy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This is where you can post and discuss about Ban's OVA.

Last edited:

overlordpringerx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
This OVA... SUCKED! It was not only unnecessary, but a waste of time too. I mean, we had already seen Ban's past in the anime and manga, why did they make an OVA out of it?! Okay, rants aside, I just wished they had made something else. Like the Edinburgh-story.

Hendy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This OVA... SUCKED! It was not only unnecessary, but a waste of time too. I mean, we had already seen Ban's past in the anime and manga, why did they make an OVA out of it?! Okay, rants aside, I just wished they had made something else. Like the Edinburgh-story.
Yeah i agree about being unnecessary, we had already seen what's happened, but it was not that bad, i liked to see more of the fight and stuff, but i really think it was kinda unnecessary too. I would love to see an OVA about what happened on Edinburgh, i want to see the other OVAs on August too, im kinda curious about it... About Ban's OVA i was expecting to be about him and Elaine again, but i not hated it, watching ban is never enough haha i guess we'll have to wait for more details about the second OVA and a confirmation of the second season that im dying to see, can't wait about that!

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yeah i agree about being unnecessary, we had already seen what's happened, but it was not that bad, i liked to see more of the fight and stuff, but i really think it was kinda unnecessary too. I would love to see an OVA about what happened on Edinburgh, i want to see the other OVAs on August too, im kinda curious about it... About Ban's OVA i was expecting to be about him and Elaine again, but i not hated it, watching ban is never enough haha i guess we'll have to wait for more details about the second OVA and a confirmation of the second season that im dying to see, can't wait about that!
I believe there's a release date for the second OVA. And we already know what it's about.

Olho07

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I would love to see the ovas about Edinburgh as soon as possible, but there the only-anime watchers. And a somewhat good amount of the extras is about the demons.

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I would love to see the ovas about Edinburgh as soon as possible, but there the only-anime watchers. And a somewhat good amount of the extras is about the demons.
What about the anime-only watchers? They are hyped about Escy too.

Olho07

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
They didn't see the demons yet. The talk about Meliodas being brother of a demon.
Yeah, but I don't think they would mind if that part was left out. Even in Japan you have to buy the dvds to read that story

Olho07

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yeah, but I don't think they would mind if that part was left out. Even in Japan you have to buy the dvds to read that story
I didn't understand your argument. Are you saying that they should be grateful because they would be watching for free something that have to pay otherwise?
Anyway. My only concern is about they having the right experience with 100% of the chapters adapted.

They'll never hear about the past of the demons with the vampires if A-1 cut it in an eventual ova and part of Nakaba's intention with this story will be lost.

overlordpringerx

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I didn't understand your argument. Are you saying that they should be grateful because they would be watching for free something that have to pay otherwise?
Anyway. My only concern is about they having the right experience with 100% of the chapters adapted.

They'll never hear about the past of the demons with the vampires if A-1 cut it in an eventual ova and part of Nakaba's intention with this story will be lost.
What I mean is, if manga readers don't buy the dvd they wouldn't know for sure about Zeldris and Mel being brothers, so Nakaba will most likely make it clear in the manga again. It wouldn't be that big of a loss.