1. A new contest has begun, enter HERE!

Voting has now begun for the Super Heroes contest! so choose and favourites and show some love!
  2. The first voting day of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  4. The Anime Awards 2017 are over. You can now check out all the winners!
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 207 Discussion / 208 Predictions

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by FKS, Feb 12, 2017.

1. FKS

FKS Mangahelper

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

France
    If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries.
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

2. Xenotosgolgia

Xenotosgolgia Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Winterfell
    Well looks like from Monspiet's speech bubble we might have just gotten confirmation that Merlin is indeed related to the Demons it looks like the same language as Merlin's true name.

Theforsakensoul, Undina and Yakkun like this.
  3. TylerHawke

TylerHawke Registered User

United States
    Don't know why I smile a bit when I see Elizabeth cry lol.

Other than that, I like how this fight is turning out... Hopefully if their hearts do regenerate [if it does, then I'm sure it's not Instant) then maybe they can use it in present time.

I just want Nakaba to make them threatening in the current time line & not just a flashback because power wise, shit is unbalanced as fuck.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2017 at 5:54 AM, Original Post Date: Feb 17, 2017 at 5:50 AM ---
    Welp Angel Elizabeth is going to die lol

TarXan likes this.
  4. Xenotosgolgia

Xenotosgolgia Registered User

Winterfell
    I agree on everything you just said except the threatening part cause I don't think that'll ever comeback. Though I will say it's nice to see Elizabeth actually take action and not in a retarded way(like running toward the Ten Commandments despite them being nowhere near strong enough to). She will get wrecked though I think.

5. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Mahesvara

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    We'll be able to know if Elizabeth is at the level of the TC soon.

6. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

United States
    Welp it's confirmed only Elite Demons can use indura, so top 4 Commandments can use it, the others didn't/wouldn't because they couldn't survive the transformation

LMAO DID MONSPIET TAKE OUT SARIEL AMD TARMIEL ?????

Arc Angel hype, literally gone

Ludociel literally can't do shit lmfao, the fact that Eli has to interfere and Mel let her makes her TC level right? Does that make her the 4th Angel ? It's kindnof dope how she's actually doing shot rather than being annoying famservice

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017 at 8:01 AM
  7. TylerHawke

United States
    At the very least, make them come back & make them have a good fight, I mean shit lol.

It depends because all we know of this Elizabeth is that she can talk and persuade demons not to fight... It might be she dies either during this fight or maybe the goddess clan throw her under the buss to save their ass, idk.

If what's his name magic attack didn't do shit to one of the Ten Commandments then idk what Eli can do

Xenotosgolgia likes this.
  8. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Mahesvara

Global Moderator

France
    So you need a PL of at least 50K to be able to use it. With this Monspiet beat Sariel and Tarmiel in one hit :o. But Ludociel's lines before Elizabeth's interruption make me think they can transform too.

9. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

United States
    Well I doubt it since they're literally being fodderized, if so Nakaba's probably trying to save it for later

Damn yo this means Estarossa and Zeldris are going to be fucking hax as hell later on in the story

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017 at 6:18 AM
  10. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Mahesvara

Global Moderator

France
    A Magic which will "purify" their souls or something.

11. The Sin of Hype

The Sin of Hype Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

United States
    So Sarmiel and Tarmiel got One-Shotted????
    [​IMG]

Escanor and Mel would mid-diff these boyz. :cheez:cheez:cheez:cheez

Merlin is related to demons I see.
    [​IMG]

The Archangel hype just went down to he tubes

12. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

United States
    I can't wait for the boys who were hyping up the Angels last chapter to see this, they're prob going to be devastated
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2017 at 6:15 AM, Original Post Date: Feb 17, 2017 at 6:14 AM ---
    Where's the dialogue about Merlin ? Calling it now she's a demon/goddess hybrid

The Sin of Hype likes this.
  13. TylerHawke

United States
    Maybe, if that is a thing I hope it'll slowly be hinted at before it comes out of nowhere

14. The Sin of Hype

The Sin of Hype Registered User

United States
    I think Merlin's a demon/goddess hybrid which would explain some things to me.

15. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Mahesvara

Global Moderator

France
    @FKS Is Monspiet's line a reference to Merlin's name?

16. FKS

FKS Mangahelper

Mangahelper

France
    Uh? We haven't seen him say anything apart from the scribble-ish one. And it looks very different from the multiple strokes in Merlin's line from an earlier chapter.

17. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

Mangahelper

Holy Britannian Empire
    Woo, confirmation that the Commandments can only be affected by their own decree.

Meliodas' arms seem to be wounded. It's probably because he put his hands into the Archangels' Ark to get Ellie out of it (or maybe he even took Monspiet's attack head on... which would be insane), but it was a nice little touch.

18. danh

danh Registered User

Japan
    According to the spoilers, just wonder why the Demon didn't destroy the Godness clan in the long time ago, they are biggest enemy of each other for long time.
    The Demon can transform but the Godness can't....
    I'm not a fan of both these clan but they are suppossed to be balance with each other, right? But it doesn't seem so.

Xenotosgolgia and Kimoho10 like this.
  19. Isaiah Thomas

Isaiah Thomas Registered User

United States
    If you have 2 lose 6 hearts & all reasoning 2 beat an enemy do you really win.

20. Yakkun

Yakkun Registered User

Germany
    FUCK YEAH MONSPIET

That was cool as hell.
    Don't fall into the dehype trap again, folks. If Merascylle could survive Escanor then I won't rule out these two survive Monspiet. But it was still hella cool how he bombed them. Guila, take notes!

Glad to see Nakaba gave some explanation on the commandments and the Indura beasts. And Ellie is fed up with being useless, which is always great. I hope she actually manages to do something. Confronting Derrierie though? Couldn't pick a harder nut to crack, imo. She is hardly the listening type in the first place and right now she is probably beyond reason.

Rescorlian, danh and Demonspeed like this.