1. We Never Learn, U19, Demon Prince Poro's Diaries, Hungry Marie, Dr. Stone, Robot x Laserbeam. Tell us what you think of the newest additions to the WSJ line-up HERE!
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  4. Thank you for participating in this years FT Awards. The winners of each category have been decided, please check them out!
  5. The Waifu Wars 2017 are over. Time for applause!
  6. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  7. Congratulations Jammin & Purity of Magi for winning the Manhwa Freestyle contest!, and well done to the other participants!.

New Week, New Contest!
    Time to get coloring! The theme is Pets Coloring.

Voting has begun for the Flower Banner contest!.
  8. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 207 Discussion / 208 Predictions

Discussion in 'Capital of the Dead' started by FKS, Feb 12, 2017.

?

How will Elizabeth try to deal with Indura?

1. She will fight against Monspiet and Derrierie

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. She will try to talk them out of their current state

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. She possesses magic which specifically counters enemies in situations like these

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  4. She will be unable to stop them but won't suffer any injuries

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. She will end up getting injured and/or die

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  6. Other

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States
    Uhhhh I'm pretty sure they're equal in terms of capabilities but this transformation puts them way above the pedestal and leagues above the AA
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 17, 2017 ---
    No excuses bro, they're clearly winning, Sariel and Tarmiel just got taken out effortlessly and Ludoshel can't do shit

2. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Quagmire

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    You can't really know that. Nakaba won't reveal everything in this arc. As I said in a previous post I think Ludociel was going to do something similar before Elizabeth came. If there is a beast like Indura in the Demon Realm, there must be something similar in the Heavenly Realm, just like with Ark and the PoD.

Undina and danh like this.
  3. TylerHawke

TylerHawke Registered User

United States
    Maybe they can try Oprah or Dr. Phil

4. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

United States
    Now that we have proper explanations, is this transformation really an asspull ? A lot of people were complaining on why Merascula, Galan and the others others didn't use this technique last week

I don't think Indura is something more than a last resort, the dialogue makes it seem REALLY BAD

5. Isaiah Thomas

Isaiah Thomas Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United States
    Are you forgetting we know how this story ends the Demons lose this war. Plus like @Demonspeed said most likely the archangels can do the same type of transformation.

6. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

India
    Wow the chapter seems full 19/10 out of the Spoilers.

So Monspiet one shotted both Tarmiel and Sariel.

Ludoshell also getting beaten.

Does the Spoilers confirm Elizabeth as one of the Archangels?

I wonder if Meliodas will do something.

7. FKS

FKS Mangahelper

Mangahelper

France
    Well, perhaps, perhaps not. Her position has been left ambiguous through this flashback, even now. We'll find out soon.

Theforsakensoul, Undina and Arjuna like this.
  8. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

United States
    Lose ? If anything everybody lost, the Goddesses clan went extinct trying to seal the Demons, and some of them escaped the seal, soooo idk what it is you're implying

Also if they had transformations, it'd make no sense for them not to use it now, Sariel and Tarmiel are literally on the verge of death, Ludoshel is on his way to getting the present time Commandments treatment

9. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    I like how Derrierie's on the ground when Monspiet incinerates Sariel and Tarmiel. If she didn't evade the attack, I feel like it's a nice parallel to their plan to take down Meliodas.

Either way, I can't wait for Zeldris' and Meliodas' Indura modes, should we get to see them. If the former can really channel his father's abilities through his magic, we have a reason to assume he can fight toe to toe with his brother.
    Additionally, let's see whether Estarossa and Escanor get a rematch, which should be very likely. I bet it's going to be amazing!

Undina likes this.
  10. danh

danh Registered User

Japan
    1/ I remember they didn't say the godness clan extinct, they just used all of their power to seal all of the demon clan so nowaday the godness clan almost lose their physical body, just the souls of them are present.
    2/ If there are no transformation for the godness, then the godness clan could be destroyed by the demon clan long time ago and they are not balance with other.

Xenotosgolgia likes this.
  11. Isaiah Thomas

United States
    You wish to fight till the bitter end? Interesting… then I too, in the name of the Four Archangels- That what Ludoshel said before Elizabeth step in it sounded like Ludoshel was about 2 transform or something.

Undina likes this.
  12. danh

danh Registered User

Japan
    Also, based on this spoiler, does it mean that Elizabet is one of the Four Archangels??? Shr also has 4 wings, and with the confidence when facing Derrierie like that...???

13. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

United States
    1. I'm pretty sure it's been stated countless times in the manga that the Goddesses no longer exist, besides a few being sealed away in physical objects

2. That literally makes no sense, the Demons can't " destroy " the Goddesses because they allied themselves with everyone else, these Indura techniques are forbidden and have major setbacks, I don't see why the Goddess clan needs transformations or how that'll even make sense

xzaizenx likes this.
  14. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Quagmire

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    Demons and Goddesses became legends after the War. King didn't believe that Demons existed until he saw one. No one really won the War.

15. Yakkun

Yakkun Registered User

Germany
    Or it could've just meant he was ready to go down swinging. Who knows, maybe the Arch Angels have a suicide mode as well, much like what Fraudrin tried to level the entire township. Whatever Ludociel has/had up his sleeve, it probably won't matter now. I expect Ellie to take over from here and we will probably learn what makes her such a special case considering she is rather low in the pecking order. Maybe she has a unique talent for cleansing demons or convincing them to lay down their arms. She demonstrated something so outrageous befor and it didn't seem like a feat even the Arch Angels could reproduce.

I still stand by my theory that she is the exact counterpart to Meliodas, she is direct in line from God or whatever head honcho their clan has, probably even related by blood.

Undina likes this.
  16. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

United States
    Then why didn't he transform earlier when his attack did nothing ? Why didn't Sariel or Tarmiel transform ? Even if Nakaba's saving Goddess transformations he basically just wrote himself in a corner

He couldn't finished off that statement with " In the name of the 4 AA, I won't be humiliated by demon filth "

The demons transformed into Indura in order to defeat all 3 Arc Angels and avenge their kind, also it has reasonable requirements, it isn't accessible to all demons/Commandments and there are necessary sacrifices for that massive power boost

Indura makes perfect sense, Goddesses having a transformation..... does not, due to power scaling reasons

17. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    Elizabeth is not one of the Four Archangels. The Ten Commandments had to ask who Elizabeth was when she appeared in front of them, whereas they immediately recognized an Archangel's presence when they saw one. Additionally, they recognized Ludociel's name as one of the four, implying they're probably aware of their names.

Elizabeth is probably a princess.

18. Isaiah Thomas

United States
    Monspeet knew of Elizabeth when she mention Meliodas.

19. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

United States
    The power scaling for the Goddesses pisses me off, Elizabeth got bitch slap and ended up in a coma just 2 chapters ago but now Nakaba's having her go against Indurieri like she's Jesus Christ

giovanyL likes this.
  20. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    Because she's the reason he betrayed the demons, not because she's particularly well-known.

Undina likes this.