1. We Never Learn, U19, Demon Prince Poro's Diaries, Hungry Marie, Dr. Stone, Robot x Laserbeam. Tell us what you think of the newest additions to the WSJ line-up HERE!
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!

3. Congratulations Ustegius for winning the Brothers set contest!, and well done to the other participants!.
    New Week, New Contest!
    Time for a short story. The theme is Dystopia. Showcase your writting skills!

Voting has begun for the Self Portrait Drawing contest!.
  4. The Waifu Wars 2017 Semifinals have begun! Bring the salt and cast your votes!
  5. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  6. Nominate your favourite moments and characters in Fairy Tail as we celebrate the completion of the series.
  7. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 207 Discussion / 208 Predictions

Discussion in 'Capital of the Dead' started by FKS, Feb 12, 2017.

?

How will Elizabeth try to deal with Indura?

1. She will fight against Monspiet and Derrierie

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. She will try to talk them out of their current state

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. She possesses magic which specifically counters enemies in situations like these

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  4. She will be unable to stop them but won't suffer any injuries

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. She will end up getting injured and/or die

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  6. Other

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Vigilante

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    Their PLs are high enough but they are not Demons. They said it themselves.

2. Kay3795

Kay3795 Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Nigeria
    Karmadios at one point frightened both Gloxinia and Dolor with Evil Breathe. Meliodas intervened and BFRed Karmadios with that evil breath with more than double its power. For an 2 individuals with around 50k PL to be frightened of one kinda implies that Karmadios was formidable.

More than anything though, I'm wondering the kinds of power Gowther must have as a commandment (about 60k base perhaps?)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 17, 2017 ---
    Haven't they eaten souls? They've ultlised Demonic transformations (wings and such things), no? They have Demon powers.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2017 ---
    I know, I have my doubts as well about this; however, they've ultlised Demonic forms and their power lvl is high enough. This is why I wonder if it's possible.

Undina likes this.
  3. Meliodaf

Meliodaf Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

United States
    My guess is that defection doesn't come with 6 more hearts.

I highly doubt Gowther had a Power Level at base on par with the current Meliodas and Estarossa with his mark.

Undina likes this.
  4. Nobody

Nobody Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Joker

That's just King & Diane's normal reaction given that they always shocked every time they meet someone strong.. :)

I think it would be a different story for real Gloxinia & Dolor (their reaction) because they used to fight strong opponents in that war :fan

Undina likes this.
  5. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Vigilante

Global Moderator

France
    Dolor flew like that but that's all. They have never eaten souls and were able to use their full power like that. They say they are not Demons here:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  6. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    He sure was, but like Sin of Pride noted, it's no surprise that King and Diane, who were relatively scared of multiple red and gray demons, would be afraid of Commandment-level magic.
    We know that Karmadios' attack didn't even scratch Dolor's body, and Harlequin in Gloxinia's body was able to easily dodge a few attacks.

7. Kay3795

Kay3795 Registered User

Nigeria
    Gowther seems to be Meliodas' right hand. I won't be surprised if his PL is around 60k base -- by base, I mean like this
    [​IMG]
    instead of
    [​IMG]
    True. Though I think they were freaked out by the sheer amount of Demons (Red, Grey and Golems) then. I think it's possible that they were actually terrified of what Evil Breath would do to them.

Meliodaf likes this.
  8. Xenotosgolgia

Xenotosgolgia Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Winterfell
    I swear if Meliodas is the reason the demons lose I'm done. Also the Goddesses being the villains for the next arc bullshit. They are weaker than demons and so far Nakaba hasn't done a single interesting thing with them. In fact Indura is the most interesting thing left. Also yes we Elizabeth has a garbage ability that will save the day or Meliodas/Gloxinia and Dolor(King and Diane) will interfere.

Rescorlian likes this.
  9. Kay3795

Kay3795 Registered User

Nigeria
    Wait a sec....

You call BS what is yet to be explored, you're unhappy with Meliodas (Demon) being the the reason for Indura's lose, and also vehemently against Elizabeth (Goddess) being the reason for victory?:XD

Why do you torture yourself so?:oh
    Quit while you're ahead!

giovanyL, Undina and plotsu plotgneel like this.
  10. Isaiah Thomas

Isaiah Thomas Registered User

United States
    Indura was just just introduced what make you think the Goddess don't have something similar.

Undina and Meliodaf like this.
  11. danh

danh Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Japan
    I think Elizabert is some kind of more ranked than the Archangels ( not nescessary more powerful but still has some special powerful ability) , based on the way she talks to Ludociel just like she order him to stay behind... and the way other Archangels called her.

12. Xenotosgolgia

Winterfell
    We have no proof anywhere(so far) of any such figure.
    I'm against Mel but never said I was against the Elizabeth situation I just called it bullshit since it's be her pulling a power out of her ass(no indication of it) in order to best demons who knocked her out with one punch.

13. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

United States
  14. Isaiah Thomas

United States
    Unless you believe Elizabeth talk no jutsu Prime Meliodas. The fact that she stop Prime Meliodas means she must be very powerful magic wise. Derrière knocking Elizabeth out in one punch don't really say Elizabeth is overall weak. Ban killed Merascyla because he was physically stronger then her but we all know he is overall weaker than her. All we know now is Derrière is physically stronger than Elizabeth but Elizabeth could have some crazy magic stat.

Ban strength is at 930 & Merascyla is at 500

Undina likes this.
  15. TarXan

TarXan Registered User

United States
    Jeez it's like you skim through the manga LOL

King was arguably the strongest sin in the first arc and he was physically useless lmao

Same could apply to Elizabeth, her current incarnation has a magic power exceeding 1k, she's prob magic based and has an OP signature

But I agree, her getting knocked out makes me skeptical as well

Undina likes this.
  16. Isaiah Thomas

United States
    The Archangels was toying with the Commandments until Derrière & Monspeet did this forbidden technique & since you have 2 sacrifice 6 of your hearts & there is no proof you could regenerate hearts. It will be in Ten Commandments favor 2 not go near them. Less also not forget what Monspeet said about an Archangel ark 2 Derrière.

17. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Galactic Empire
    Well, the 10 commandments advantage over the goddesses is very situational. Derieri and moonspiet seem to be a match for the 4 archangels right now but you have to take in consideration how much it costs them. Right now dirieri and moonspiet are incredibly powerful but also very vulnerable considering they only have one heart left each. Even if they can use indura again, it will likely be a while from now. Perhaps more importantly, it looks like derieri and moonspiet really did loose most of their reasoning capacity considering what we are seeing and that the other commandments actually fled. I don't think even now their victory against the 4 archangels is guaranteed. And the blow to the demon realm here could be insane considering that supposedly only a few demons can use indura at all.

18. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Vigilante

Global Moderator

France
    Derrierie's state is debatable but Monspiet appears to be perfectly fine. I don't really think having one heart is a weakness considering that it should be the norm for most races. And with that transformation she took one of Ludociel's attack without a scratch.

19. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Galactic Empire
    I think it is relevant in this specific case rather than in general. The goddess clan has shown incredible regenerative capacity over the course of this fight afer all. As far as we know, the goddesses can continue to regenerate as we have seen however the demons won't have that advantage simply because if their last remaining heart is destroyed they die. Against other races this would indeed more or less even the odds (except for the brutal increase in power).

In any case, since we know about there being a minimum power level for indura being plausible we should be able to tell which demons can conceivably transform. Though it is not much of a surprise. Since it is people with more than 50 k then the only possibilities left would be zeldris and estarosa. It would be interesting to see if dolor and gloxinia can transform. I guess we have to wait to know whether the past commandments could transform. I wonder how gowther would handle indura.... I was of the idea that gowther probably had power below the 50k range because his abilities don't need insane high power to back them up however it would be interesting to see him using indura... The idea is kinda odd though considering the selflessness would reveal his true self...

Undina likes this.
  20. Xenotosgolgia

Winterfell
    It's pretty obvious she talk no justu him since she could do it to other demons and probably would've done it to the Commandments if not for Ludociel. Also yes she might be weaker in physical strength than magic, but if she is that strong then why did Ludociel look down on her as if she is weaker than him. It's pretty obvious that if she was that strong besides her talk no justu then Ludociel would've at least told someone to keep a eye on her, but he sees her as a non-threat so it's obvious she isn't that strong.