Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 307 Discussion

kvngshane8

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nothing in the manga says for sure whether he has lost the commandments or not. Some people just think it's probable because his original ability made him change to a new form.
You talking about that form he used when he destroyed the curse? Isnt that the same form he had when he awoke from his sleep but a chibi version

Merlin918

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You talking about that form he used when he destroyed the curse? Isnt that the same form he had when he awoke from his sleep but a chibi version
Seems like the wings are new.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I'm pretty sure someone said in the chapter (305l) that Meliodas lost the commandments and thus the Demon King's power and would be unable to break the curse (then ass-pull OG magic comes along)

Mighty Escanor

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I'm pretty sure someone said in the chapter (305l) that Meliodas lost the commandments and thus the Demon King's power and would be unable to break the curse (then ass-pull OG magic comes along)
It's simply because they had no idea about his OG magic awakened in purgatory.

Mael the strongest

Reaction score
Country
India
If it would have been any normal week then this would have been the most active, busiest and most hyped up time of the week in the NNT community

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
A break? I thought this manga was ending, whats the deal with a break right now? Or is it not ending soon?

mandark

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I say again and again that meliodas could have broken Elizabeth's curse 3000 years ago or he could have just defeated dk and sd 3000 years ago saving himself and his love Elizabeth from all this 3000 years of bs pain and suffering if he could just have used his OG power.

BUT ! ! ! He didn't cuz he was AFraid ! ! ! yes people he was AFRiad

(( afraid of what ? that it will undo his puberty ? ! ! flunking still can't understand this point))

Anyways all i want to say is that it was not nakaba it was actually meliodas who created NNT.

#mostILLoGicalManGaEver
#naKaBAonWEED
#FandOMhavingSeizures

Mael the strongest

Reaction score
Country
India
I say again and again that meliodas could have broken Elizabeth's curse 3000 years ago or he could have just defeated dk and sd 3000 years ago saving himself and his love Elizabeth from all this 3000 years of bs pain and suffering if he could just have used his OG power.

BUT ! ! ! He didn't cuz he was AFraid ! ! ! yes people he was AFRiad

(( afraid of what ? that it will undo his puberty ? ! ! flunking still can't understand this point))

Anyways all i want to say is that it was not nakaba it was actually meliodas who created NNT.

#mostILLoGicalManGaEver
#naKaBAonWEED
#FandOMhavingSeizures
Yeah most of the things related to meliodas are illogical and gets retconned very soon

BurlapJack

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
I really want meliodas to make the supreme diety kneel before him and have the tears of gc fanboys groveling to make these threads active again

Last edited:

Bøjan

Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
To be absolutley honest,

I really want meliodas to make the supreme.diety kneel before him and have the tears.of gc fanboys groveling to make these threads active again
I mean... as things are looking right now that is very much possible lol. He has 10 Commandments in him + his OG magic apparently. And the power scaling is completely gone by now.

Andr3AS

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Republic
I mean... as things are looking right now that is very much possible lol. He has 10 Commandments in him + his OG magic apparently. And the power scaling is completely gone by now.
In theory the 10c have joined together to form the king of Demons once eliminated the demon king, Meliodas has freed himself from the commandments

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There's a panel OtakuFreak mentioned and I then posted after finding what he was referencing, they said in chapter 306 that he no longer has the only way to stop the curse, meaning he no longer has the commandments.

Bøjan

Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
There's a panel OtakuFreak mentioned and I then posted after finding what he was referencing, they said in chapter 306 that he no longer has the only way to stop the curse, meaning he no longer has the commandments.
Wait then why did he have the DK form even after the DK was "kicked out" from his body?

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Wait then why did he have the DK form even after the DK was "kicked out" from his body?
It's not DK form, it's King Meliodas form, which can be obtained by getting possessed by DK, the adult fodder form, or by activating his own OG magic bs that resulted in his chibi curse destroyer form.

Bøjan

Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
It's not DK form, it's King Meliodas form, which can be obtained by getting possessed by DK, the adult fodder form, or by activating his own OG magic bs that resulted in his chibi curse destroyer form.
Either i'm missing out on something or idk where did all that come up from :blink

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Either i'm missing out on something or idk where did all that come up from :blink
Actually it's different from the DK-possession form where he was an adult. Now he's just a chibi like normal but with weird wings.

Tragicdeath

Reaction score
Country
United States
Meliodas lost the commandments (making him not God-tier anymore) and apparently still needs to leave the mortal realm? lol nakaba's forcing the plot to move forward so badly.
You missed the thing he mentioned about what happened in purgatory duh. I dont know if Mel showing hes in DK's tier to easily lift the curses wasnt enough for you.smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Huh. No Meliodas doesnt have the commandments because if he still does, DK will just go back again to possess Meliodas.

Ok guys I think most of you got confused of what happened to DK. Mael said its over DK has been eliminated wiped out and vanquished which mean he was wiped out from Meliodas's body to take over it completely and vanquished means he was defeated badly. BUT it doesnt mean DK is dead. DK was just defeated and taken out from Meliodas's body. Which leaves to the possessor going back to where he was. Its like any other possession strong demon was defeated to control the body that is why the possesser goes back to hell. Same thing that happened to DK he went back to purgatory or maybe in hell.

Mael the strongest

Reaction score
Country
India
I really want meliodas to make the supreme diety kneel before him and have the tears of gc fanboys groveling to make these threads active again
I believe that will happen cause it's meliodas after all.
But that's just in fiction in reality everyone knows who Rocks 😆
Also we can just simply put some characters from other verses that absolutely spite on meliodas and make the DC fans feel Low