Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 338 Discussion

FKS

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Any chance for early spoilers or there's no more holidays?
No early spoilers for a while (until February 24th).

EDIT: To be accurate, we are going back to Monday schedule for spoilers, so we aren't getting early spoilers. The next holiday is the current Emperor's birthday, which falls on February 23rd. And since it falls on a Sunday, there's a rule stating that the holiday will be observed on the next Monday as well. There will be early spoilers before then (around February 22nd).

Last edited:

Jdmp53

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Guys do u think Cath & Hawk (Wild as well) could be related in someway ?..Both originated from Purgatory!...Are Talking creatures that seem to surprise everyone as Talking animals are not seen normally... And also Both have the power to gain the power of whatever they eat ... "Transpork" of Hawk and Latest reveal of Cath able to acquire Chaos power from eating Arthur..
I think We might have more revelation on these creatures as a whole..Vampires maybe involved to some extent as well since they are mentioned to have directly been born from MoC and that's where we can expect zel to make his appearance..

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Guys do u think Cath & Hawk (Wild as well) could be related in someway ?..Both originated from Purgatory!...Are Talking creatures that seem to surprise everyone as Talking animals are not seen normally... And also Both have the power to gain the power of whatever they eat ... "Transpork" of Hawk and Latest reveal of Cath able to acquire Chaos power from eating Arthur..
I think We might have more revelation on these creatures as a whole..Vampires maybe involved to some extent as well since they are mentioned to have directly been born from MoC and that's where we can expect zel to make his appearance..
Inb4 Hawk eats Arthur's hair and a battle between reality warper creatures begins.

mandark

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
That's why i hate cats. They are all selfish.
Dogs are always better. They are man's best friend. Thanks nakaba for showing this.
Dog die to get you a power up. Cat kills you to get herself a powerup.
:bkitty = :guns
:frankerz = :kissbunny

BurlapJack

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's why i hate cats. They are all selfish.
Dogs are always better. They are man's best friend. Thanks nakaba for showing this.
Dog die to get you a power up. Cat kills you to get herself a powerup.
:bkitty = :guns
:frankerz = :kissbunny
Cath is probably going to die soon anyway so it's no big deal

Geldax

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Btw why is Arthurs Body not ripped apart? I mean if someone uses Demon Blood, a Grace or something else they're die because of the immense Power. Is it because of his Special Magic Power?

BurlapJack

Reaction score
Country
United States
Btw why is Arthurs Body not ripped apart? I mean if someone uses Demon Blood, a Grace or something else they're die because of the immense Power. Is it because of his Special Magic Power?
What? It's chaos control, not demon blood

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
HA I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE 😂
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’m suprised everyone in Britannia isn’t sick of everything at this point. I mean at this point they are just used to it like it’s a normal Tuesday or something.

“Oh something is trying to take revenge or kill the sins again welp guess we can’t go outside today what a bummer”

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’m suprised everyone in Britannia isn’t sick of everything at this point. I mean at this point they are just used to it like it’s a normal Tuesday or something.

“Oh something is trying to take revenge or kill the sins again welp guess we can’t go outside today what a bummer”
Well..without the sins..everyone would have ended up as demon food long ago..

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I guess now it's clear why there are titles such as "Mother of Chaos" & "King of chaos" ...

Mother of chaos is when chaos resided in Hawk mama and she being a "mother" figure to Vampires and other monsters which came late than the OG 5 Races was named appropriately..
King of chaos Being a King meant to rule over the land chaos created inhabited by beings it produced . I think Chaos Intended to inhabit a perfect vessel from the moment it created humans and guide them as a king & that's why a representative of chaos " The princess of chaos" produced the sword to humans , but then the two gods sealed chaos before it happened..

What i'm confused is that Chaos still doesn't have a personality ..Arthur while being himself is casually using it's power as his own..(maybe it's his fate) but then Hawkmama was just layers of moss& dirt but we have seen it "talking" to Hawk on multiple occasions ..and now after chaos moved from hawkmama's body it's empty indicating hawkmama is nothing without chaos ..so that should suggest that chaos has a will , character of it's own right..?..why haven't we seen it yet in arthur?...
The more i think about chaos being just raw form of energy/force of nature or a powerful being with a will of it's own without a true physical body..its confusing..

Now, Cath could be deterrent by the Gods or the representative of creatures inhabiting Purgatory who wishes vengeance upon chaos for creating such horrid dimension and put them there..I mean if chaos created britannia then purgatory and capital of dead should be created by someone as well..

Mael the strongest

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I think Chaos used the basic principle of yin yang power to create the planet, with yang power it created the planet out of nothing and breathed life into the planet(like life forms and magic etc) using the yin power.

So maybe demons are more like of Yang power and Goddess are more of Yin power

PeterC

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Nakaba has already answered that but, the difference between Purgatory and Capital of Dead is that the Purgatory is like the hell and the Capital of Dead is like the heaven, right?
This way, I wonder how someone's fate is decided when they die... like, how it's determined where they go after their death...

Anyway
Mother of chaos is when chaos resided in Hawk mama and she being a "mother" figure to Vampires and other monsters which came late than the OG 5 Races was named appropriately..
It isn't that clear yet, at least not for me.
Mother of Chaos is what the wisemen of antiquity called the entity or Mama Hawk? Because I guess they didn't know where Chaos was sealed, and... Why create a name like MoC to an entity who has already a name (Chaos)? I dont get.
Also, when where these other races out of the 5 OG even created? We're told before that the MoC was the one who created them, but now we know that it created everything.

And about this
King of chaos Being a King meant to rule over the land chaos created inhabited by beings it produced . I think Chaos Intended to inhabit a perfect vessel from the moment it created humans and guide them as a king & that's why a representative of chaos " The princess of chaos" produced the sword to humans , but then the two gods sealed chaos before it happened..
Merlin's said that Arthur is the one who commands chaos. But what does she mean by chaos? The entity? A human commanding the entity who basically created everything from nothingness? I also dont get.

These titles confuses the readers a lot, 'cause Nakaba simply DOESNT work them. He puts them in the manga and doesnt explain. I cant

And what about Lady of the Lake/Saint of Chaos? When was she created? How does she know everything about this entity? What was Chaos' goal in creating her? Why is she tied to this lake?

So many questions...

Geldax

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I said immense power like demon blood or Grace or something else not only demon blood. Chaos is powerful than all of them so thats why I asked. You should read better or I couldn't explain it, excuse me!

BurlapJack

Reaction score
Country
United States
I said immense power like demon blood or Grace or something else not only demon blood. Chaos is powerful than all of them so thats why I asked. You should read better or I couldn't explain it, excuse me!
Well he is a human chosen by it so I would assume like the AA, or a commandment he can handle the gift

weaboochan25

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
do you guys think merlin bringing chaos back is a good idea for Britania or not because to me I feel like Britania was already messed up when the demons came so im not sure if chaos gonna help all the four races to co-exist or something else becuase Im really confused

:confused:

Geldax

Reaction score
Country
Germany
do you guys think merlin bringing chaos back is a good idea for Britania or not because to me I feel like Britania was already messed up when the demons came so im not sure if chaos gonna help all the four races to co-exist or something else becuase Im really confused

:confused:
I would like to see how Chaos punish the other 4 Races for their Crimes. I mean they even killed innocent People for helping a friendly Demon, Demons eating Souls and Goddesses are not good like they look. They use "Cheat Hope" to Humans until they die. Fairys may also be a kind Race with Humanity, but they also killed People or at least they may have the Power to kill some.
But on the other Side, Humans killing each other for no Reason (or little senseless Things).

Many of the Characters don't learn by their Mistakes or don't want to. Best Example Ludoshiel. We never know if he really meant it serious when he said he wanted Peace with Demons after he vanished.

We also don't know if Chaos could everything see in his Seal.

Napstablook

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Arthur is probably the most suited person to use Chaos.

Meaning if anyone else uses Chaos (eg Mel, Diane, King, even the SD or DK) they will get ripped apart.

Not sure about Cath's case though.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Fun Fact : Cath has the highest recorded Spirit stats of all the characters....@ 5000 (it might've passed by someone from recent powerups..but still)
What does it imply?..

Mael the strongest

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Fun Fact : Cath has the highest recorded Spirit stats of all the characters....@ 5000 (it might've passed by someone from recent powerups..but still)
What does it imply?..
Estarossa had 2nd highest I. E 4000 but yes by now many have passed that level

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
nakaba sure likes to kill animals... hes killed so many im surprised that theirs an animals left in britannia at all