Special - Nanatsu no Taizai Events | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Special Nanatsu no Taizai Events

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Going with Escanor here.The strongest Sin.Give me Escanor and i can conquer the whole world.

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
None of my previous votes qualified for the finale so here I give it to Hendy.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Today is one of those days where I don't particularly care about any of these characters, so I'll choose Arthur for the hell of it.

Rescorlian

Reaction score
Country
France
Escanor because he's the only good guy who trash talks

Undina

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Arthur, cause among the people who qualified he's simply adorkable in every single one of his apparitions and incredibly sweet in his innocence even as he's doing his best to act the serious dutiful adult ruler. I bet Merlin feels such pride in watching him grow-up :zomg

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Going with Merlin because Meliodas was out.

I now dislike everyone without a Meliodas avi :xp

AiNana

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

I quite like him as he is the mysterious guy of the plot.
Demonic Meliodas is way better then his normal state though, it needs to come out more. His personality is awesome in demonic state.:amuse
So for that, he's the sin I would vote for if I wasn't to late. Ban is cool but to much focused on Elaine. Escanor is super cool jus becaus of his power.

Anyway voting for Gloxy. Everytime he appears, I have to smile. Weird I know but love his character so shuu me.:p

Undina

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania

When I decided to join in, both Mel and Ellie(I'll always and forever love Yin/Yang combos):zomg were absent from the poll, I'm trying to limit my affection for Gloxinia since I know his story won't end well, and for me it's Arthur who makes it hard to keep a straight face. Kid's too endearing :fan.
Don't be so mean about the avies, it's not my fault that every Meliodas avi I liked was either taken or impossible to properly edit to fit(I'm no drawing/ visual artwork whizz, so yeah, I'm not good with anything beyond basics:emocat)

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
When I decided to join in, both Mel and Ellie(I'll always and forever love Yin/Yang combos):zomg were absent from the poll, I'm trying to limit my affection for Gloxinia since I know his story won't end well, and for me it's Arthur who makes it hard to keep a straight face. Kid's too endearing :fan.
Don't be so mean about the avies, it's not my fault that every Meliodas avi I liked was either taken or impossible to properly edit to fit(I'm no drawing/ visual artwork whizz, so yeah, I'm not good with anything beyond basics:emocat)
I'm just kidding. Although I honestly might have voted Galan if I noticed his name there. He was a great character even when he got stomped by Escanor and Meliodas. He set the Commandments up to be something special given his personality and how he best everyone.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I'm just kidding. Although I honestly might have voted Galan if I noticed his name there. He was a great character even when he got stomped by Escanor and Meliodas. He set the Commandments up to be something special given his personality and how he best everyone.
You have the ability to change your vote.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wish Merascylla got treated better. I really wanted to vote for her, but I honestly can't in good conscious.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
After three rounds of specific characters and one final round with the most popular characters, the second MangaHelpers Nanatsu no Taizai popularity poll reaches its conclusion! The results are as follows:
Escanor - 10 votes - WINNER! :celebrate
Ban - 3 votes

Estarossa - 3 votes
Gloxinia - 3 votes

Merlin - 3 votes
Arthur - 2 votes
Hawk Mama - 2 votes
Hendrickson - 2 votes
Jericho - 2 votes
Derrierie - 1 vote
Galan - 1 vote
Merascylla - 1 vote

Congratulations to the infamous Sin of Pride (who could've guessed he'd win, right?! Heh...), and thank you to everyone for participating - it was a blast! I hope it was enjoyable. Again, thank you, and see you in the next event... which will... uh... be... I dunno... soon!

Peace!

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jesus H. it's been more than a year since we've had a forum event. I do believe it's time to change that.

With the new influx of members to our little section of Paradise, the other overlords and I feel it would be appropriate to restart things with a popularity poll. Simple? Yes, but it's a good way to gauge the participation and see how much we've grown over the last year or so.

So, while you folks are reading spoilers for this weeks chapter, start thinking about who you'd like to vote for because the polling thread is going to open Monday and remain open until the following Monday. This will give you humans plenty of time to think of your favorite character from the series.

...Can't really think of anything else to say so...hopefully you all read this and have fun participating.

Also, if some kind individual would like to, you know, bring this up in the spoiler thread...that would be pretty cool.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
august probably then.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Likely. Aligns well with summer holidays.