Art Nanatsu No Taizai Fan Art Thread

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Philippines
That will not be a problem,lot of people in fan fiction.nwt use the same idea in their own unique ways.
That is a godd idea anyway. You should try it. I will read it!

I myself have been thinking a story where Mael and Zeldris replaced Elizabeth and Meliodas but not as lovers but friends. Just like Hashirama and Madara. But instead of dying because of the DK's and SD's curses, they died sealing the Goddesses and the Demons to stop the Holy War and keep them from destroying the Human World.

Redworld96

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Spain
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
Last edited by a moderator:

Thunderheart

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Country
United States
Used to write on ft,I am planning on doing on NNT,TG and SNK soon.
Aww Hell yeah! I'd love to read it when you start it- you should message us a link when you do!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Random side note- some of y'all changed your avatars and now I'm struggling to remember who is who! Lol, I am still working to remember all of y'all and recognize your posts
Also as a side note, sorry to get all cheesy, but y'all are so much fun to talk to! I get really excited to come on here during the day in between my classes. Thanks for being so much fun to talk to and chat with!

danh

Country
Japan
Meliodas looks more handsome and royal when he is member of the Goddess clan in the above image.

revo

\ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ/
Mangahelper
Country
Argentina

Both artists Yuka and Niteo are making fanarts requests, so if you want a fanart of anything of the series, you can ask them in their Twitter and they will draw it :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)