Son Detective Asurei

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wait I can already predict the plot

Supreme Deity: I have resurrected Elizabeth's curse

Elizabeth: but mother plea-

SD: silence, you're irrelevant in this movie. I'm going to kill Meliodas because reasons

Meliodas: Did you know I have Demon King 2.0 powers hidden up my ass just for this moment?

SD: *gets fodderized in 5 minutes*

predicting it rn
That would be so bad and disappointing.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Whew, was that the Supreme Deity regaining physical form and opening her eyes?

Also, where does Nakaba keep pulling these strong ass characters from? Lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Huh, I just saw a fan-subbed version of the trailer - those two are Dahlia and Dabuzu? What the?
They shouldn't be able to do much, but I guess they have formed an alliance with the Supreme Deity to wipe out the demons.

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Wait, the orange hair guy is Dahlia? Lmfao, he really hit the gym and made some gains compared to his game version. I would have thought he was the Giant guy if not for this trailer :XD

I wonder how relevant should those guys be. They certainly shouldn't be a threat considering the Sins' current power, but from the looks of it, they'll be able to put up some sort of fight.

Still on board with my theory of Zel's Ominous Nebula being the absolute key to bring down the SD if it comes down to a fight :3c

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Wait, the orange hair guy is Dahlia? Lmfao, he really hit the gym and made some gains compared to his game version. I would have thought he was the Giant guy if not for this trailer :XD

I wonder how relevant should those guys be. They certainly shouldn't be a threat considering the Sins' current power, but from the looks of it, they'll be able to put up some sort of fight.

Still on board with my theory of Zel's Ominous Nebula being the absolute key to bring down the SD if it comes down to a fight :3c
Nah from the trailer it seems like they're both pressuring mel and zel, so they're not fodder what the problem is that how can such powerful beings not end the previous holy war and rather just made a seal for DC

No, there's Mael for that

Blazar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Nah from the trailer it seems like they're both pressuring mel and zel, so they're not fodder what the problem is that how can such powerful beings not end the previous holy war and rather just made a seal for DC
Why should they try to end the holy war when they are so angry at Mel and others for ending the new holy war?

If they are against peace for real, they won't try to stop a holy war whenever it happens. The real problem is more like where the fuck those two were all the time?
They didn't want the holy war to end? Then didn't they have to show up before the DK is killed or even sooner?

It's perfectly understandable why they didn't try to stop the ancient war, but their absolute absence is to be justified in the movie.

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I want girly Dahlia back now. I don’t know who that buff fairy is but I disapprove. Also why is he so big and a member of the Giants Clan so small. And as everyone else said, if those two have been around this entire time where have they been and why are they on the same level as Zel and Mel?

Last edited:

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
I do hope that latest coming episode of season 4 for Taizai add some scenes from Meliodas and Elizabeth's past from that short snapshot of that minor flashback panels in ch 212.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I do hope that latest coming episode of season 4 for Taizai add some scenes from Meliodas and Elizabeth's past from that short snapshot of that minor flashback panels in ch 212.
Did you mean 312?

Why should they try to end the holy war when they are so angry at Mel and others for ending the new holy war?

If they are against peace for real, they won't try to stop a holy war whenever it happens. The real problem is more like where the fuck those two were all the time?
They didn't want the holy war to end? Then didn't they have to show up before the DK is killed or even sooner?

It's perfectly understandable why they didn't try to stop the ancient war, but their absolute absence is to be justified in the movie.
The Supreme Deity's absence needs to be properly justified as well. Why is she appearing now of all times? A clip of the movie shows her saying that the Goddesses/Demons need to fight in order to maintain the balance. If so, why did she not come to the aid of the Demon King? If her intention is to keep the balance, then why let him die? I assume the Gods work together to keep the balance because if there is no balance, Chaos gets released, which seems to be their biggest fear.

Just doesn't make sense man

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
Did you mean 312?

The Supreme Deity's absence needs to be properly justified as well. Why is she appearing now of all times? A clip of the movie shows her saying that the Goddesses/Demons need to fight in order to maintain the balance. If so, why did she not come to the aid of the Demon King? If her intention is to keep the balance, then why let him die? I assume the Gods work together to keep the balance because if there is no balance, Chaos gets released, which seems to be their biggest fear.

Yes, unfortunately, it didn't come to fruition. This was a pretty good moment for Nakaba to add more scenes in the anime like he did with episode 10 in Season 3 when it came to the curses.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Did you mean 312?

Maybe because she was sealed away by Dabuzu artifact, and he decided to finally free her?

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
someone sent this in a discord sever and i thought it was intresting so here ya go

Nakaba Suzuki about villains in his last interview : "What makes a villain interesting is the motivation you give him. He has to follow some kind of justice, even if it is very personal. He must believe in it and even more, the reader must also be able to believe in it. In his psychology, his goal must be right, it must be normal to fight for him. And of course, he must want to impose his vision of things. Because if he does evil for evil, only to destroy everything, that won't be great. Or it won't be for very long. So that if he is convinced that his thought is correct, even if he is totally wrong, it becomes intriguing.
In fact, in Seven Deadly Sins, if you reversed the values, it would make the events just as interesting. If you take Zeldris' point of view, you think other people are absolutely abominable. We would have a fascinating history with totally overthrown values."

It's very interesting, and I agree with him. But then he went and did the opposite and made shit villains like the DK and Cath. When you think about it Esta and Zel were truly the last good villains of the series. (Movie pending of course)