BurlapJack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
A1 is generally good for SoL series, not for action ones. They can't be worse than Deen of course, but I'd prefer a better studio.
Deen is not the studio behind the last 2 seasons how many times do I HAVE TO SAY ITS MARVY JACK staff

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Last edited by a moderator:

Blazar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@Ann Firestar @Blazar yo after a few searches I'm sure the golden magic boy is definitely the user of Sun magic, tho I'm quite disappointed cause I didn't want the sun guy to be an knight of apocalypse rather stay by Arthur's side
[/URL]
Hey bro,
Thanks for mentioning me. I usually check Cursed by Light thread every once in a while these days.

We don't know if every single one of the 4KotA are known enemies atm. Back in the day when I was still interested in the sequel, I had this theory that the armored knight at the Arthur's court might be Gawain. The one we saw sailing a boat towards the Sun, and the one who was depicted on the glass near Arthur and Merlin.

Unfortunately, I cannot open the link in your post to know why you have come to this conclusion. Btw, he fourth KnoA already serving arthur would be a twist of high potential.

At least this can lead to two different outcomes. Arthur is not behind the current activities of the knights, or there is an enemy turned ally kind of character among the four knights.

Thanks again for letting me know abput this possibility. I'd like to know what the link is about, is there is something I can do to open it, please let me know bro. Although I won't start reading 4KotA until Nakaba shows more respect to Escanor, Mael, GC, and possibly Gawain in his future stories.
The first three I can check them when Cursed by Light movie is out. And my dearest friends here in MangaHelpers and outside it will notify me about the fourth one when the knights are all gathered. I don't want to trust Nakaba once more and waste my time just to get disappointed due to Nakaba's MC worshipping habits!

Last edited:

FKS

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Unfortunately, I cannot open the link in your post to know why you have come to this conclusion. Btw, he fourth KnoA already serving arthur would be a twist of high potential.
I edited his message to make the link openable.

Vortigern

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
yo after a few searches I'm sure the golden magic boy is definitely the user of Sun magic, tho I'm quite disappointed cause I didn't want the sun guy to be an knight of apocalypse rather stay by Arthur's side
Odds are that's going to happen anyway. The Four Knights are very likely to end up joining Arthur's knights simply because of their names. Nakaba is writing his own story but he often just keeps things the same as in the Arthurian legends. Arthur is the king of Camelot who wields Excalibur, Merlin is his mage, Meliodas and Elizabeth are the rulers of Liones and the parents of Tristan, Ban and Elaine also have their own kingdom in a sense and they're the parents of Lancelot, the Lady of the Lake ends up raising Lancelot, Escanor's power increases at noon, etc. Gawain can easily end up becoming one of Arthur's closest aides over the course of the story, assuming he isn't one already.