Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
Hey! Just curious, have any of y'all found/read any really good stories on Fanfiction? I know some some y'all use the site, and I was curious as to what y'alls fav stories were from there if you do use it :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry y'all, I haven't been able to be on here much since I've been studying for finals. I hope all is going well for you guys and you enjoy discussing what's coming up in the next chapter!
Dude studying is much more important than few fictional characters.

Go study.

shipleyy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
United States
Like all demons, she will likely be killed. There’s no point in keeping her alive anymore and she certainly WON’T help the sins (at least I fucking hope not)

Lmao I forgot she was even “alive” since she’s been in a test tube for the last 60 chapters.

GreedHunt

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Spain
I wonder what's gunna happen to melascula?

Will she be killed or help the sins?
I like her personality so I would rather have her survive somehow, but oh well... Elaine is alive and untied to her now, so her relevance is totally finished, sadly. We all know what that means, specially since she has not redeeeming qualities to become "good".

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Fun Forum
Happy Christmas everyone! I know this has almost no place in the NNT section of MH, but neither do I care or have any concern for such rules given the small community that we have here in the NNT section, we are almost like a family and I hope you all get what you want and have a fantastic new year.

PS: Moderators, deleting confirms you're satanic.

Please post what you get for Christmas... :cheez

Last edited by a moderator:

eefrit

What's Up Danger
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Happy Christmas everyone! I know this has almost no place in the NNT section of MH, but neither do I care or have any concern for such rules given the small community that we have here in the NNT section, we are almost like a family and I hope you all get what you want and have a fantastic new year.

PS: Moderators, deleting confirms you're satanic.

Please post what you get for Christmas... :cheez
I deleted the word this, am I satanic now?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)