Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 175 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
To me it sounds weird that anything could come close to comparing to arthur tbh. Arthur isn't merely powerful. Arthur is basically God. Not "a" god like the comparatively worthless demon king or supreme deity. Arthur is just God. Things exist because he deigns them to exist, his is actually omnipotent. He farts out and discards gods like the demon king in his sleep. In that sense, it's probably not going to be the case that the four knights will be as powerful as him or even defeat arthur. Shenanigans have definitely been going on regarding arthur though. I

Rizaadxn

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think this only human does not apply to his direct subordinates, because these guys don't look so human (even monster can properly explain them tbh):
Aren't they just creatures Arthur created though? Like the last time his Chaos powers altered the land we saw similar creatures.

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Aren't they just creatures Arthur created though? Like the last time his Chaos powers altered the land we saw similar creatures.
The guardians are most probably created by Arthur, but I can't say for sure if the same holds true for the knights as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To me it sounds weird that anything could come close to comparing to arthur tbh. Arthur isn't merely powerful. Arthur is basically God. Not "a" god like the comparatively worthless demon king or supreme deity. Arthur is just God. Things exist because he deigns them to exist, his is actually omnipotent. He farts out and discards gods like the demon king in his sleep. In that sense, it's probably not going to be the case that the four knights will be as powerful as him or even defeat arthur. Shenanigans have definitely been going on regarding arthur though. I
Sorry but wasn't the god residing within Arthur sealed in a shell of layered moss for thousands of years thanks to SD and DK?
If it was not because of Merlin's schemes and her broken little heart, chaos would still reside within that pig.
How can Chaos match your description when it was humiliated by SD and DK like this? Afterall, Arthur is called King of Chaos, and what made him so powerful at the end of NnT was nothing but Chaos itself.

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I hope the power imbalance between the for knights isn't as huge as that of SDSs.
I think the SDS team power slop is the same as the one in onepice. There are 3 monster level, several average, and the once who can’t take care of them selfs (except for a rare occasion)
I dunno if it’s done for a plot reasons, or just every mangaka have their favourites, but that pattern was also in Fairytail team, so that just a standard for “team manga”

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
And percival being human doesn't fit anyways given how potent his magic is.
Humans are pretty much the weakest clan overall, but Ban proved that they are not physically incapable of becoming extremely powerful both physically and magically. Percival could just be someone who has a much easier time actually reaching that level of power.

Alternatively, something I've been thinking about for a while now is how the world used to be in the Age of Light and Darkness, during which the SD and the DK were the strongest creatures in the world and their clans were way stronger than any of the others. As that age ends and the Age of Chaos begins, wouldn't it make sense for creatures associated with Chaos to become the new top dogs? I think humans could be in the process of growing stronger.

To me it sounds weird that anything could come close to comparing to arthur tbh. Arthur isn't merely powerful. Arthur is basically God. Not "a" god like the comparatively worthless demon king or supreme deity. Arthur is just God. Things exist because he deigns them to exist, his is actually omnipotent. He farts out and discards gods like the demon king in his sleep.
I think you're overrating the power of Chaos. We don't know exactly how the DK and the SD were created, but at least in Arthur's hands the power of Chaos is somewhat, pardon the pun, chaotic. There's all this weird stuff popping into existence with seemingly no rhyme or reason. I mean Arthur goes berserk and just tosses a very large die at Meliodas. It's weird.

There are some other interesting details regarding the power of Chaos as well. The most important is the fact that the DK and the SD sealed Chaos away. The creations had free will and enough power to get rid of their creator, so we know that the ability can backfire on the user. Then there's the fact that Chaos was disappointed in the Giant Clan because of their behavior, which means Chaos wasn't able to create exactly the thing it wanted. The power to create things is limited.

Lastly, I could be wrong but I don't remember any clear instances of the power of Chaos directly destroying things. Even Cath was defeated by Arthur absorbing Cath into himself rather than by Arthur just deleting Cath from existence. It seems like Chaos is exclusively a power of creation, which makes failed or rebellious creations all the more dangerous. There is no opposing power of destruction to balance out the power of creation.

Looking at all of these details, I highly doubt Arthur is omnipotent or even close to it. If he was, wouldn't he just wish for his everlasting kingdom to exist instead of trying to make it happen by turning Camelot into some weird pocket dimension? He could even just wish the KOA dead if he's concerned about them or teleport them to him if he's not.

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
The first volume just came out. I gathered some extra pages in this album.

TL:
Pic 2:
Cooking is my specialty!!

Pic 5:
High! High! Percival!! 1

Where is Percival!?
Honestly... He does this to me whenever I take my eyes off him!!

SFX: Clang

There you are!!
Ubuh.

You can't go in such a place!!
That's bad, that's bad.

SFX: Lick
Don't lick it!! That's bad.

Hey!

SFX: Lick
SFX: Dip

Pic 6:
High! High! Percival!! 2

Good, Percival!
Uuu.
Do your best!
Aah.

Oooh.
Keep it up, keep it up!

Abah!!
Hahahah, you're doing great, Percival!

Ababababah!
Owowowowow!!!

The end

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Or like chaos... since chaos deemed non humans to be inferior species.
IIRC Chaos deemed Giants to be failures. There was nothing specific about other races besides the fact that Goddesses and Demons have lesser light and darkness than it.

So Percival had superhuman strength even as a baby?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
IIRC Chaos deemed Giants to be failures. There was nothing specific about other races besides the fact that Goddesses and Demons have lesser light and darkness than it.

So Percival had superhuman strength even as a baby?
All of them were failures. IIRC the standard for failure was the balance between light and dark within them. Demon and goddess tilt is fairly obvious in this regard and my guess woul be that giants lean towards dark and the sacred tree leaned towards light... Only humans had the right balance.

I am kinda wondering if this series ends with the eradication of magic from the world, leaving only non magical humans....

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The first volume just came out. I gathered some extra pages in this album.
The end[/SPOILER]
So baby Percival already has superhuman strength before he learnt how to walk lmao
I am kinda wondering if this series ends with the eradication of magic from the world, leaving only non magical humans....
With the intro thing that plays at the start of every episode, that's most likely the case!

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Whew, was that the Supreme Deity regaining physical form and opening her eyes?

Also, where does Nakaba keep pulling these strong ass characters from? Lol.

Huh, I just saw a fan-subbed version of the trailer - those two are Dahlia and Dabuzu? What the?
They shouldn't be able to do much, but I guess they have formed an alliance with the Supreme Deity to wipe out the demons.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Wait, the orange hair guy is Dahlia? Lmfao, he really hit the gym and made some gains compared to his game version. I would have thought he was the Giant guy if not for this trailer :XD

I wonder how relevant should those guys be. They certainly shouldn't be a threat considering the Sins' current power, but from the looks of it, they'll be able to put up some sort of fight.

Still on board with my theory of Zel's Ominous Nebula being the absolute key to bring down the SD if it comes down to a fight :3c

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Humans are the perfect embodiment of chaos right? That probably means the other races would be failures in that regard.

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Arthur can't be racist, his best friend is a goddess. Nanashi is one of the good ones.

Humans are the perfect embodiment of chaos right? That probably means the other races would be failures in that regard.
Chaos liked humans the most, but only the giant were stated to be outright failures that Chaos was unhappy with. The other races were not great, but also not enough to ruin Chaos' day.

Actually all that knight says sounds exactly like what Arthur had said, or could have said in the future, but with one tiny detail wrong.
I think Deathpirce is somewhat involved in all of this mess, because this detail is his idea from 16 years ago.
Also, does that mean that non-human species now are hunted down, in all of Britania? (Exept for Lioness, I guess) And what all of the sins doing right now? Like okay, half of them busy with their own kingdoms, but Gowther, for example, is completely free.
I definitely think Deathpierce is involved here. That plot point about him wanting to create a kingdom exclusively for humans was clearly foreshadowing of things to come. The Sins were a very diverse group and the central conflict of the series was caused by Meliodas and Elizabeth breaking the boundaries between their clans. A character wanting the opposite of that can only really end up as an antagonist, especially when he has personal beef with the main characters of NNT. Before the sequel series began I figured Deathpierce would be the first arc's antagonist since he would have been the perfect enemy for Tristan. When Arthur's knights took on that role I became skeptical, but now I'm on board with that idea again.

Like many others, I don't believe Arthur has turned evil. I think the knights are just being misled by someone, possibly the mage with the weird arm. Deathpierce or this mage should not be strong enough to actually do anything to Arthur, so I assume he's simply not in Camelot right now. The second book of Le Morte d'Arthur involves Arthur traveling to Rome, so Arthur may not even be in Britannia, which could limit his ability to see what's going on using his Chaos powers. The prophecy regarding the FKOA was only made a few days before chapter 1 and Ordo disappeared "not long ago", so Arthur's knights might have only started doing this fairly recently. That would explain why the Sins aren't doing anything about this, as they simply may not have heard about this yet. I think Gowther is probably training Pelliot.