Chapter - Nanatsu no Taizai Lancelot One-shot Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Lancelot One-shot Discussion

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Uuffff, but can you imagine the sort of kid the two would produce? A kid who shares genes with zeldris and gelda would be so damn pathetic it'd be astonishing if he even gets frames. He couldn't walk two steps without getting bitchslaped by life. He'll probably have nightmares about escanor handing him his ass. Because escanor beat up zeldris so badly it's now part of his genes. At least when it comes to the other hybrids the mixture is between superior races of extreme power. Whatever bam is with fairy royalty... Demon royalty with goddess royalty... Even king and diane... But a demon with a lowly vampire? Pretty much bred to die a little bitch.
But Ban’s just a human so didn’t Elaine breed with a lower race too?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
But Ban’s just a human so didn’t Elaine breed with a lower race too?
I am not so sure ban can be considered a human tbh. Being immortal and having adapted to purgatory must have changed him substantially IMO. I tend to think of him as more of a mutant. And even then, according to the series' literal god humans are the superior race. So arguably elaine is the one bringing down the curve here.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Really nice chapter. I like Lancelot's personality, and it'll be interesting to see how he fights. Also, Jericho getting a head start... I wouldn't mind Jericho continuing to playing the role of mentor, but It's weird and kind of sad that she's still hanging around Ban after all this time though.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Really nice chapter. I like Lancelot's personality, and it'll be interesting to see how he fights. Also, Jericho getting a head start... I wouldn't mind Jericho continuing to playing the role of mentor, but It's weird and kind of sad that she's still hanging around Ban after all this time though.
It could be worse, Jericho could be like Vivian.

srukang576

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
Bit off-topic but I need to ask because I know there are people of the culture here.

Please tell me there are fan-arts of Jericho already or just colorings of her panels. :notamused

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
The sequel might be just 100-130 chapters long
Nothing is known about the sequel and its actual length, but KB and NnT are proofs that Nakaba should not get too far from these numbers. It's better for his own reputation too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:biblethump:musashi:emocat Among all these OP new gen hybrids the only one left out is the new sun user who's just another fodder human....... Literally no change in him................ another reason why Sunshine fans shouldn't read the sequel
Quite the contrary. If SD is really a thing in NnTMnYK! Sunshine fans may find the sequel more enjoyable than NnT. Even if sketches are not to be trusted, the late revelation of Nanashi as a member of GC means Nakaba plans to focus on this clan more than before.

About the new weilder of Sunshine, we are not sure if they are gonna be a human, fodder or not. But the problem with Sunshine in NnT was lack of any explanation about how it works and how it chooses its hosts. The force was wrapped in mystery, and this trend continued for all the eternity.

If Nakaba really decides to explore the Goddess Clan a bit more, and tell us about their history and different capabilities, at least GC fans and Sunshine fans would find the answer to some of the questions NnT left behind. But there is a big IF here, and we can just wait until the serialization begins. It's impossible to have a reliable judgment about MnYK based on our experience with NnT. Of course expectations can't be high anymore, but too much pessimism won't help either.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Diane is in the Fairy Realm? Who's in charge of the Giant Race then lol, they'll probably go and kill themselves again because ''MuH bAtTLe''

Elizabeth who ??
wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but he still have strength on per with the Gods, if not beyond.
Nah, the form her lost was what made him on par with the Gods.

He lost it, so now he's inferior to them. IDK where he sits now, but he isn't god tier - otherwise he would be forced to leave the realm instead of ruling over Liones.

The Supreme Deity still hasn't made an appearance
Will she ever? It's way too late for her to even be relevant anymore, but I wouldn't be against her showing up and maybe drag Elizabeth into the mix to spice things up.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Elizabeth and the Sins's story is over...
Oh boy, it sure doesn't feel like that:

-Literally saw nothing about how Diane became Giant Queen. She was just giving the title and no time to actually show us that she was the Queen. Why not show us how she made the Giants less suicidal?

-Where's Dahlia? King respects him/her the most yet apparently they were only worthy of a single panel mention.

-How did Escanor get sun?

-Can we actually see the moment Elizabeth and Meliodas met and get more from them?

-Supreme Deity, one of the major villains literally got nothing, and Elizabeth, got little to no backstory in relevance to her life as a Goddess, with exception to Mael and Meliodas.

I'm rambling as usual, because Nakaba ended the series with massive gaps in the plot.

The most relevant of them is probably going to be Merlin for obvious reasons.
Except you can tie in the Supreme Deity and Elizabeth with Tristan, for example.

Just have the Deity go ape shit that Elizabeth had a hybrid son, show us some backstory, have her try to kill Tristan.
Ta-dah, both sides get some.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Pretty interesting chapter. Is this going to be a continuous thing? Is he actually gonna do the King Arthur spin off?

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Being a hybrid has definitely made kid Lancelot stronger than Ban was as a kid. The little dude is already beating up grown men and sending them flying a few meters with a kick along with throwing his lance and a punch to destroy two different boulders.

Can't wait to find out what magical powers he could possibly get. And hot damn, Jericho just keeps getting better.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There’s a girl talking to Tristan in the sequel sketches at the end of the last chapter and im 99% sure that’s King and Diane’s daughter.
Where'd you find those sketches?