\ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ/
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Country
Argentina
What the hell the second picture supposed to mean?:notsure

And who's that guy?
They're Mael and dog Estarossa :nod.
And it's based on this manga panel, who doesn't have logic either :fan.

Thunderheart

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Country
United States
I know that some of y'all make the memes yourselves, but for others do y'all just find them on Tumblr or something? They are hilarious!

I've also never seen Digimon sadly... At first I thought that was a pokemon in your picture that I've never seen before, lol

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
United States
To be fair, she hasn't done anything to stop you from your objective. Your just taking too long. And your not even sure that your plan would work.
Mel:It would definitely work and i'd be less ahrsh if she actually had a plan. But my molestation target acts on feeling and never consider the consequences.

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Philippines
Mel:It would definitely work and i'd be less ahrsh if she actually had a plan. But my molestation target acts on feeling and never consider the consequences.

But sadly, plot is thinking that you're taking to long and will have you leave yout cocoon just after absorbing five decrees and will not let you absorb the decrees in Mael's and Merlin's hands and even if you manage to absorb them, you won't even have enough time to properly absorb them because of plot.

So your plan is bye bye.

Mighty Escanor

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
Australia
The Homo accusation came about due to people thinking that wasn't Mael. (Even though the scene before the frame heavily implies that it was Mael.)
Is he? The hair and beard are very different, and he had already sacrificed those precious to him even before loosing Mael. This thread is sure not for this kind of discussion, I'm really sorry about that, but I'm very curious to know how you are convinced he is Mael.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)