Discussion - Nanatsu no Taizai memes | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Nanatsu no Taizai memes

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
They're Mael and dog Estarossa :nod.
And it's based on this manga panel, who doesn't have logic either :fan.
It's cute. Aww.

Thunderheart

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I know that some of y'all make the memes yourselves, but for others do y'all just find them on Tumblr or something? They are hilarious!

I've also never seen Digimon sadly... At first I thought that was a pokemon in your picture that I've never seen before, lol

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
To be fair, she hasn't done anything to stop you from your objective. Your just taking too long. And your not even sure that your plan would work.
Mel:It would definitely work and i'd be less ahrsh if she actually had a plan. But my molestation target acts on feeling and never consider the consequences.

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Mel:It would definitely work and i'd be less ahrsh if she actually had a plan. But my molestation target acts on feeling and never consider the consequences.

But sadly, plot is thinking that you're taking to long and will have you leave yout cocoon just after absorbing five decrees and will not let you absorb the decrees in Mael's and Merlin's hands and even if you manage to absorb them, you won't even have enough time to properly absorb them because of plot.

So your plan is bye bye.